Thursday, May 3, 2007

Massive Gold in Scarlet Monastery Armoury


Staff of Jordan sold for 238g! Hollander won the roll.

--------------------------
Binds when equipped
Two-Hand
Staff
119 - 180 Damage
Speed 3.70
(40.4 damage per second)
+11 Intellect
+11 Spirit
Durability 120 / 120
Requires Level 35
Equip: Increases damage and healing done by magical spells and effects by up to 26.
Sells for 2 Gold 17 Silver 70 Copper to vendors
Item Level 40
Source: Drop

31 comments:

korkodilakias said...

hi hobbs,on wich server do u play on ?

Anonymous said...

Where will you tell us how much the staff sold for?

sand_man said...

hey hobbs whats your in in game name...?
lol is it hobbs?

sand_man said...

yo not to bug u but if u can ever help me my in game name is Cretive.
just pst if u can help me some day.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if u could give tips 2 lvl 50 rouge... I know u are not a rouge but there is omost no way i can make $$ so..if u get this plz post THX! : )

wowhobbs said...

i'll post staff on main page
it's hobbs on stormreaver
farm low level instances for the rogue to make money, watch my shadowfang vid, if that doesn't help, then start a pally just for farming.

Zelox said...

hey hobbs I need your help in getting to lvl 40 and getting up to 81g for my first mount so far that iv played on wow im not allowed on for a while but once im on maybe you can come onto rexxar and help me in SM to get to 40 and get 81g my character is zelox dranie warior lvl 37.hopfully one of these days you can help me =).

Srswingalot said...

Hey hobbs. Great vids!! I'm a 51 Pally on the Medivh server and I've definately learned some things from you. If you ever pop in on the Medivh server look me up, I'd like to pick your brain about being a pally. The name's Srswingalot.

Srswingalot said...

Great vids Hobbs. I'm a 51 pally and this kind of thing definately helps. If your ever on the Medivh server look me up. I'd love to get some more pally pointers from you. The names Srswingalot.

WoW4746 said...

hey i saw you video's i have a 48 BE pally but i saw your video u rock i dont realy like ally but i will do what you do when i get to a high level like you i mean i have ran ppl through the low instance's but you talked about the mailbot can you tell me what is the website? thx ok bye! o ya if they made a new EP what show that new class be ninja or pirate annd should golbins be a race?

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs,

Subscribed to your account a while ago after viewing your first vid, and I'm currently on the Arathor Server. For everyone asking, he is from Stormreaver Server and his guild is King Nothing. Awesome song by the way, up the Metallica. I've been sitting on Arathor on my Shaman for about 2 weeks now doing nothing contemplating whether to change to Stormreaver and create a paladin. I think I'm going to do it so hopefully Stormreaver isn't full!

~Steve

Unknown said...

Hey hobbs

i have a small qeustion on wat sort of realms are you active? (eu/esa/china/or watever)

Ty

BTW i love your vids i'm doing this with my bro's mage and i like it a lot and my friends like it 2 :P

big_fan said...

yo love your vid, dont ever stop them. BIG FAN!

sfdasdfs said...

us server , on stormreaver


staff sold for 238g, Hollander won it

Unknown said...

How do you make the videos?

xXDemoNXx said...

hi hobbs im a conquer online player, and i just saw your video on youtube and it was awsome. i was wondering if u could post the website ( if there is one ) of where u can download WoW and how much it is and also if u could give me some information on how to contact you privately to talk more about it

Zalbag said...

hey hobbs your vids are great! inspired me to level my pally I have a 70 shaman and a couple of mid 60's in Skywall server. My pally is lvl 48 atm when its 63+ ill start helping people like you do! so if anyone of you guys are in skywall look me up ill be glad to help. And hobbs ill be glad to be your branch in skywall lol

CerealKiller said...

Mate u rule, im also playing a paladin and im lvl 30 by now, its not my first time playing a pally but im not as good as u m8.

Unknown said...

I really have enjoyed watching the video's and you obviously have alot of skill and passion. There is only one improvement i can think of to make the video's even better:
You tend to go straight into the video of the instance where as if you were to introduce it i think many more would watch them.
Other than that theres nothing more i can think of to make your video's any better.

Keep the great video's going because you seem to have inspired many people to create paladins. Your probably worth more to blizzard than these guys!

Anyway keep up the good work!

-Dultaman
Shadow Moon

Daniel G said...

After you make a run how often do you have to repair and where?

Varlmei said...

Do you have any high charecters on wildhammer because I'm having a tough time leveling up and one of the power leveling pulls would be great.

LunarKnight said...

I have a question. You said if you u wanted to join your guild you had to make a healing class mage/warlock, what if i wanted to make a warrior and join your guild would u allow me to enter? because honestly i love warriors and would really like to be a part of your guild.Like u said in one of your video's a paladin is all you know how to play, well its basically the same thing for me with warriors? please get back to me with an answer. BTW great job on the video's i really loved them all.

wowhobbs said...

I have warriors in my guild, it's just when doing an aoe group i look to get healers / mages/lock 1st. If i bring a war/rogue/hunter I can only bring one. But you would be surrounded with lots of good characters your lvl and class that go good with a warrior.

Hobbs

Jeebster said...

Hey hobbes awesome videos. I was wondering what items you had in order to make you run so fast.

Anonymous said...

what server u play hobb?

cutejitter72 said...

holy crap nice loot w00t w00t

Learn how to control your pet , before its to late

Zhádow said...

Hey Hobbs. ive made a Priest on StormRearver EU. Hope i can join ur guild when i reach 10, and that u wanna help me in some instances. Cu In game? :)

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if u could power lvl me

Jelleytime said...

Heya Hobbs. My account just got hacked and deleted, ( Had a 70 rogue 1700 rating) and I was looking on youtube cooling down, I was so mad. Saw your vids, (Awesome btw) and heard you were looking for healers in your guild. My first character was a healer, and I miss it. Just wanted to see if I could join your guild, and if so what level I have to be. Please get back to me! :)

Anonymous said...

What mob dropped the Staff of Jordan. Was it a named mob please. I have been looking to try and get this for my twink lock

Anonymous said...

Hobbs is on stormreaver and ye his name is Hobbs on wow ;)

Like my videos? To click here.

Thank you for watching!

Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.

New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.

Which Invention is Cooler?