Thursday, February 14, 2008

FAQ

This is a growing list of Frequently Asked Questions, and I will have the link to it always at the bottom of my blog.

Q: What Talent Tree are you using?
A: Watch my Graveyard Video, half way through it explains my old out of date (pre lich king) leveling tree. My current raiding tree can be found here.

Q: Where did you get the SkullFlame Sheild?
A: I bought it years ago on the Auction House for 500g, which was alot at that time.

Q: How come you don't answer all your e-mails?
A: Presently I have 800 gmail e-mails, 1679YouTube e-mails, and a ton of messages under my blog posts and YouTube posts. I would honestly like to answer them all, however having this blog, FAQ, and the videos will hopefully answer most questions. Thank you all for all your feedback, and this is my best way of communicating back to everyone.

Q: How do you get the extra icons at the side?
A: I explain at the end of my Stratholm Strikes Back video. It's a built in feature of the game and not an add-on.

Q: Speaking of addons... which ones do you use, and where can I get them?
A: My Addons: Auctioneer, CTMailmod, Omen, Bagnon, XLootMaster, Deadly Boss Modds, Atlas Loot and Pally Power. To see how to install them, read the previous links, or for additional help search YouTube on videos on how to install mods.

Q: Will you power level me please?
A: These videos have definitely changed the way I play. Before I used to have to look for people to come and experience The Hobbs Way of Pulling. Yet now I have literally hundreds asking. Unfortunately I can only take 4 at a time. Many have come over to my server and unfortunately I cannot take everyone. Please do not ask me to do runs, as when I do a run, I check 1st in my in my guild. I then ask who wants to come. It's easier if I ask you, because it may be a higher or lower level instance. These videos I made to hopefully help you on your own server, either to help other members or to have someone help you this way.

Q: You don't talk much in game how come?
A: I have set up a channel in game due to the fact that I cannot respond to the abundant tells coming in. Update:the channel is no more, too many rude people. I did not want to expose my viewers to this. This does not mean I don't want to hear from you , and I do value all my viewers. Yet when I do respond to all tells, I simply sit there responding to them for up to an hour - doing nothing but chatting - hence not making new videos, and not progressing in/playing the game. I'm sure you would agree that it would be boring if my new vids were just me typing back to all my tells. :-) So please do not send me in game tells, I am always DND. If I wasn't DND people get mad and thing I am ignoring them. Where really everything is answered here, or in my videos.

Q: I want to make videos like these, what programs do you use?
A: I use Fraps to record my videos, and Windows Movie Maker to edit them. I bought the Fraps full version, and there is a trial version on the fraps link. You can also use Game Cam to record videos as well, but it didn't work well on my old computer, and I haven't tried it on my new one. Update: I did buy the software Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9.0, and it has been great to edit with. My 1st video using this new software was Farming Mounts with Hobbs.

Q: Your computer runs smooth what kind is it?
A: I built this computer myself, picking which components I needed to play WOW smoothly and, at the same time, play while recording. It has 2 Gigs of RAM, AMD Athelon 64x2 dual core processor 4800+ 2.51 GHz, Nvidia Gforce 8600 GTS 256 MB video card, and an ASUS motherboard with integrated sound card. It has a case with 3 fans, and it's in my basement so it stays cool. This computer is 12 months old, so when I say new, it's a relative term.

I use this computer to play WOW on, and then I transfer all my videos to my laptop to process and edit them, as I prefer working on the laptop for long term projects. That's why sometimes you can hear birds or trains in the background, as I like to work outside in the spring/summer/fall. This paragraph is outdated, I presently use the same computer indoors, now that I have bought Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9.0

Q: Can I join your guild, and what are the requirements.
A: The guild is presently full and we are not taking anymore. We are focusing on the members who have been with us since the beginning. We do need 1 level 80 shadow priest who is focused on endgame content & can raid 8PM-1PM server time.
More to come...

218 comments:

1 – 200 of 218   Newer›   Newest»
Anonymous said...

Hey Mobbs, I was wondering If you would shellout ~1.5kg a piece for some of the darkmoon decks like the furies deck or the portals deck?

-Oxygen

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs yet again another great movie! Hey can you do a run of Durnholde CoT (escape from durnholde) I'd like to see how you handle having another tank with you, and having 6 members not 5.
Keep it up!
Alad, Burning Steeps

Anonymous said...

I have a level 69 paladin. I know how to run these dungeons, but I don't know exactly how to use that skill to make huge gold. Do I charge my party members, or do I just sell all the greens in the auction house?

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs awesome new video!I was wondering if you could make a Sethekk Halls video for us that need to know what groups to pull?

,lvl70 Hunter Mythores
Zangarmarsh

Anonymous said...

Can't get enough of your vids.. trying to do it on my server witha mage... very different! I nearly went blind trying to read your blog... white on black is weird O_o
Unmovable, Anvilmar

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs, when you record your fraps videos, what codec do they save in? when i try to move a fraps video i made to WMM it says the file cannot be opened because its the wrong codec. what program do you use to change the codec?

Anonymous said...

Hobbs there is a question i have always wanted to ask and that is what is the most amount of gold have you ever had on your character and about how long do you think it took you to get that much gold?

Zuhalters said...

I just wanted to say that I have watched most of your videos and have found them to be helpful. My main character is a Warrior but one of my alts is a pally, so seeing the way you play your pally has been useful for me to learn how to play my own. I'm not much into prot. my Warrior is Arms and so far my pally is Holy and a little bit retribution. I was wondering if you have ever played as horde on another server? Have you ever Respec'd before to try your pally out as a retribution or holy pally? Just curious. Thank you for all the videos you have made.
Kazaginthe, tauhren warrior.

Giggzy said...

Heya Hobbs, nice new vid but I was wondering if you could make a kara video? it would be fun too watch and they drop epix... hehe : ).
Giggzy, Alonsus.
(P.s wb plz :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs I'm a major raider and i love your videos due to the simplicity and the good times you put into them, it's a fresh experience of just having fun in WoW that i don't often see, out of curiosity though do you see yourself ever raiding? Your a great guy man and i know your a role model for alot of upincoming prot pallies, throw me a whisper in-game sometime, I'm Strònghold on the Quel'dorei server

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs i love your vids i am a 63 frost mage on Auchindoun server. i am always in ZF, SM, and Uldaman running guildies. i cant run as fast as you but i am loving it. everyone is always asking me to help and i take all i know from you hobbs. Thank you

Anonymous said...

HEY HOBBS! I'm protection paladin and I'm running a guildie through SM and now I'm starting ZF and Maraudon too, I'm a lv 70 paladin with figurine of the clossas and skullflame shield and I'm gonna get this q. reward trinket that improves your block rating for XXX for XXX time on a 1.50 min cd, will be gr8 with figurine of clossas, Well keep up the good work! and Tell me what is your most wanted item in the whole of WoW? And wat will we be seeing in WotLK? Maybe pulling with a Death Knight? And can you do some more of this on your hunter?

Alad, Burning Steeps

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs Whats the vent you play on could you give me the serv ip and the Port Thanks. Check my Youtube acount to :D http://www.youtube.com/user/TheadminWoW

Anonymous said...

Why do you people worship the ground this guy pisses on? I'm dead serious. He's a level 70 with very VERY mediocre gear running low level instances.

His vids are slow and somewhat boring due to the monotonous drone of his voice. What makes you all lap this stuff up like it was the last drop of water in a barren desert?

Anonymous said...

Becuse he reinvents the way pallys can tank or grind

Anonymous said...

Hobbs great stuff im currently running my friends through instances on my shaman and it is going great thanks for all ur work on the hobbs way of pulling.

Anonymous said...

OH HEY MAN U ROCK, MOST 70s i know dont like to help anyone but them selfs its nice to know there are some decent gamers out there. ANYWay u should make a toon on the Azgul-Nerub server my name is sterlin and i would love to make a new toon with u

Anonymous said...

hey...lol..ye ive wached a few ov your vidz,,and there quite cool but i really think you should try this with a horde charakter.u couls always come on mi realm its a spanish realm called minahonda there the horde wins all the time and the alliance are noobs..no efence lol.anyway if you did think of coming i would help you leel up take u to raids help u with quests ect...im a lvl 57 hunter and im alredy helping mi cousin a lvl 33 hunter.xD PS anyone else thats reading this are welkome to wisper me ingame it would be cool to hear from you..thank..^^Oh ye names zodiack..lol

Anonymous said...

um hi hobbs i allways wonted just to say hi to you you are a verry nice person and your my hero i play a druid im pritty new to wow but i was wondering what sever you play on i would like to say hi and mabe even see you but if its not sumthing you would like to share cuz you think i ask for money or w/e thats ok and ill till look up to you

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs love the videos probably the best wow playing i have ever seen i especially like the scarlet monestary pull also i was wandering if i could join your guild i am a lvl 29 shaman name is Kielamora and on same server stormreaver and i know your guild has a lvl 30 cap but i really want to do arthathi basin and warsong gultch and if i lvl up i wont really be able to play in them because there will be 39s and 30 v 39 well i think u get the picture just if u get this send me mail on wow and ill respond relativly fast and if u dont get this no problem i know u have alot of emails to read thanks and keep on making movies they rock

Anonymous said...

Hi Hobbs. I was just wondering what server you're on.
Shadowfal, 35 hunter, Arthas server

Anonymous said...

yo hobbs, i'm a 57 paly right now almost 58 but i've having trouble, my armor is horrible for me, my health right now is only 3k and i know a lock with more statima, i also dont have a 1h and sheild for when i reach 60 and switch to prot, do you have any suggestions on armor?

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs.
I just saw your Slave Pens video and this just came to me: Have you ever thought about Durnhold?
This question now brings me to a new question: Have you ever thought about rading kara? Tank or offtank? Have you been attuned yet?

p.s. i have a dungeon companion II guide and where it says in The Battle of Mt. Hyjal Paladin Tanks are a good thing to have. Keep it up and try to raid from time to time at least so you can get up to hyjal where pally tanks are almost needed.

p.s.s. I have been transfered with my guild Heroes of Old from nazjatar to Stormreaver. If you plan to answer this question please send a letter to Sariüs.

(lol this is long)

Anonymous said...

Hello Hobbs big fan of your work love your videos keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

hey dude love your videos.

just wondering
do you ever run people threw the darkportal?
that would be a good video

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs. In one of your videos i saw showers of fire and showers of frost and i was wondering, can mages create fire showers or just warlocks. Or CAN warlocks make fire showers? plz answer or e-mail me the answer.thx ^_^

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs i was wondering if u can make a video with u raidin the black temple

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs im a really big fan of ur videos and i was wonderin if u can make one with u and a party raidin the black temple

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs cool videos can you just say if you got any other characters

Anonymous said...

I've been doing pulls like this in SM since I turned lv 52.

I joined a guild and a couple of guys were looking for a run through SM Cath so I said I'd run them and when I ran inside and aggroed the entire bottom half, they were going insane and saying that I was like Hobbs Jr. I hadn't heard of you until that happened yesterday. Your stuff is really amazing..

Great job keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Great vids, really enjoy them, although there's probably better ways to pull, gear, or spec, you've opened up the door to people actually helping others level & such.. on video for everyone to see, that is. Good work. =]

- Doirdyn, Draka

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs i was wandering if u could help a level 6 shaman (allience) because i can't switch my level 35 hunter's realm and i was going to get the scarlet armour and the ravnger.);

Anonymous said...

I can only say WAUW.. u just maked me play on my pally again.. he where my main, but i thought he was borring so i got 2 other chars in 70.. and then watched ur video.. now i did my pally from lvl26 to 58 in 3 weeks.. hehe.. now i just need to learn to play as tank aswell.. cant u make a tanking guide for pallys (how to get great aggro without concentration).. thats the last thing i think i need to be the über pally.! =D

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs - love your videos :)

I made a pally a few days ago and I'm prot specced - any tips on how I can level quick or just have some fun at my level (17 atm).

Lookin forward to more vids and please bring out a vid of where you got some of your items

Thanks

Halicarnasus, Khadgar

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs wat realm u on ive looked everywhere on your blog but cant find it plz get in touch and keep up the videos i love them from
from remodo ,killrog

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs, I was just wondering, is the guild your in recruting or would your guildmates mind having a new member? I'm an active player and yes, I'm on the Stormreaver server. Contact me in-game when you can.

-Handrar
Human Paladin


p.s. Your vidios are great.

p.s.s My charater's name was randomised.

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs, its sanitarium from US daggerspine, ally ftw!! i was wondering, when you find groups, what classes are hardest to find?

Anonymous said...

hobbs ran kara! go on the armory and look at his waist item!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs! I love all your videos. There's only one problem, I'm to low leveled to do anything you do! So I want to know if you post a video of how to get from like lvl 10-30 or something like that? Thank you,
-Genstorm

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs do you take hunters when you do instances?

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs,
great vid's mate, you inspired me to roll a pally, once I get him to 60+, its farm time. Also, I tried a 2 pull on SM cath with my 70 druid tank, I missed 15 mobs before the closed door, and had to clear behind the door in another 2 pulls, so I 4 pulled SM cath as a druid solo. Have you looked at using Stormchops (http://thottbot.com/i33866) as a consumable buff, seems like it would be a really big DPS option for AoE tanking low lvl mobs.
P.S if you havent thought of it before and you do use it, could you give Bassie the druid a little mention in one of your vid's? would give me a real kick :P
Cheers mate
Bassie (Khaz'goroth)

Anonymous said...

Hey,nice vids I'm on the same server but I'm only lvl 8 so can you help when I'm a higher lvl?

Anonymous said...

Good evening Hobbs,
I really enjoy ur videos, and as a Pally myself, it really shows me qhat I'm capable of as I level up. I'm currently lvl 55, and I was wondering why it's so hard to get decent help running Maraudon for a special trinket quest I have. What is it about Maraudon that other mid-to-high level 50 characters so skiddish about even wanting to help? Just curious. Thanks again for all ur help.

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs, i know you probably wouldn´t take the time to look at my comment but i would like to know if you could do a link swap with my site, its all about World of Warcraft tips,guides,tactics and advice if you could it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You if you would like to contact me at Jdbrazilian95@aim.com.

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs, ive been trying to make vids with my hunter on power leveling and quests but i have 1 question how do you put commentary into your vids

Takil-anvilmar

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs i'm gonna start playing world of warcraft can i go straight to burning crusaude or do i need the orignal WoW first? answer on my youtube account vbongsilver.

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs, I thought that it might be cool to see you do a raid on Sunwell Plateau and defeat Kil'jaeden if u have already updated to 2.4 (2.4.1). Thanks a lot :) !

By the way, I have a 45 pally on baelgun and I think that you have a really great PvE strategy. I dislike PvP myself and can only hope to pick up some pointers from you. Also, great job on the videos. It is fun watching you poewer level people and raids and such. I love to watch your videos all the time for inspiration. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

sup hobbs i was just wonderin when do u usually come on?,and i wanted to also ask do u have any tips for making masive g?

Anonymous said...

hi you are like the coolest palladin iv sen on the web i hav trayd your ZF metods and it worckt wery well yast 1 thing can you meak a power leveling in BRD plz

Anonymous said...

hi you are like the coolest palladin iv sen on the web i hav trayd your ZF metods and it worckt very well yast 1 thing can you meak a power leveling in BRD plz and post it on you tube so i can se it its becos im on a EU surver and you are my hero :)

Anonymous said...

sup hobbs

i pwer level people in my realm im a big fan of ur work ive made arond 4k gold of doing what u do i was jus wondering where to egt ur sword(crystalforge sowrd)

user:nightmere(70 Blood elf paladin)
realm:jubi-thos(ocianc)

Anonymous said...

YO! sweet vids man!! yo what server u in im a lvl 40 maybe we can do sum runs together.

Anonymous said...

Yo hobbs to me you're the Zezima for WoW (Zezima is famous on the online game of Runescape) cause ur mad famous on WoW if ur in the realm Gul'dan add Dragonox that's my main lvl 40 =)

Stig said...

Hey hobbs

What is the us realm?

I can't remember that.

(x

Anonymous said...

Hobbs i was wondering is you took the alliance leveling guide link off your blog because there was something wrong with it or because you found a guide that you thought woould be more helpful

Anonymous said...

Ur to good a player to be running noobs through instances.. server transfer to my server and ill get u a raid spot.

jamie said...

hey hobbs id just like 2 know what server your on because im just starting up on world of warcraft and if i get stuck at any point then your probably the guy to know so if you could please send me a message to me id realy aprichiate it my email is jamie_h1994@hotmail.com thanks

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs i use fraps as well and i cant get it to put the vids on youtube it keeps sayin its the wrong codec how do i fix that??

Anonymous said...

soz bout not leavin an email adress myne is york_java@yahoo.com i left the comment asking about the fraps codec thing

wowfoxii said...

nice blog i have my own check it out

Navarak said...

Hey hobbs i'm just wondering what u do with the greens from SFK to make all that money my friend said to sell them on AH for 1g bid and BO but thats not really helping me make any real money just pocket change.

e-mail me at masasamethedestroyer@yahoo.ca

thx ;P

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs i was wondering about your trinkets, you should get the Darkmoon fair tanking card and the trinket from Hmgt. It would probably increse your health by over 1,000 and help hold some serious agro.

Anonymous said...

Wot lvl do i have to be to raid oger?

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs my characters name is Navarak lvl 60 pally horde side on khaz modan server

masasamethedestroyer@yahoo.ca

Anonymous said...

wat server and realm are u on? i cant seem to find out

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs, love your videos, just wondering if you've had any problems with your gaming experience, i know that you list your computer software on your blog. i just wanted to know if your game would freeze or any other troubles you dont put in your videos. and if it isnt trouble, wondering how much youve spent on your computer. thanks for making the videos, they are big help.

Anonymous said...

Why play an alliance? isnt it more fun to play as the "evil" horde?

Anonymous said...

Hobbs your guild may want to raid the lvl requirement for WOTLK because death knights will probably flood your server to be with you.

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs awesome vids and also i cant find in any of ur vids or ur blog what server u r on cause i would like to join. and wat lvl to go?

Anonymous said...

Hobbs, I gotta say buddy, you've made me abandon my hunter for a while to really work on a tankadin...very good stuff and working on gear enough to tank several same level-higher level mobs at once..at any rate, hunters with an ape (thunderstamp 3), explos/snake trap (your choice), fd etc...capable of pulls such as yours...you are an inspriation for us all in instance grinding!

Ellriyon, Antonidas

Anonymous said...

Hi Hobbs!

What server will the May 26 Ogrimmar Raid Event be taking place? I don't see the server listed. Thanks!

InterestedAttendee

Anonymous said...

hey Oxygen

who is Mobbs?

Future/Past, Greymane

Anonymous said...

/\__/\
( o o )
\__|_/

LOL hi hobbs yeah i did that little image to atract yall attention anywho i been watchin ur vids and im thinkin of moving my char (lvl 49 human pally) to stormwreaver just because of you how do you feel? lol anyway if i dowill i be able to join ur guild? emil me with anythin realy at jonniemsn2005@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs I love your videos. I was wondering what video capture program do you use and also what program do you use for editing?

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs. When do you think you will start running higher end instances. i.e. CoT, BT, TK?

Wrongsize said...

Hey hobbs it's me wrongsze i love all ur vdeos i thnk i have said that all day but can't get enough of them hope u make more videos.


ur buddy wrongsize

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs just wanted to say great job so far and i have a question for u. how do u import videos from youtube on to ur blogspot page? i know u probably dont have the time to respond to me so if u can put it on one of ur videos that would really please me and some other people out there as well.

Anonymous said...

hello wowhobbs
i am wondering about the new expansion about the deathknight, what lvl will it be, how to get it, when expansion comes out?
o and i need some help, i need gold and i am wondering if u can give me any tips of how to get gold quick.
ty for help
Whiskyjack
Surmar

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs, i was wondering is hobbs your only character or have you got any others in diffrent realm
or do you have one guy, mail me at
deathcheater51@hotmail.com
from me saying bye....

Anonymous said...

G'day from down under Hobbs!

I started pulling like this one day and what do you know, your name pops into the conversation.

I'm now currently lvl 54, weilding Skullflame Shield, Freezing Band, Fist of The Damned (with lifestealing). I can currectly solo 6-8 mobs 1-2 lvls higher than me with some tips your videos show. It's great.

I want to know one thing though, how do you make so much gold running people through? Do you charge them gold? Or keep the loot they don't need?

If you ever feel like popping onto a Oceanic server, feel free to throw me a pst.

Hydralixis
54 Blood Elf Paladin.
Dreadmaul Realm

Wrongsize said...

Hobbs I want to know something when u mkae ur videos do u put the voice in after u make it or when ur fliming?




Wrongsize

Anonymous said...

Heya Hobbs, I have a question and some info I need too run by you. First of all I am a aspiring raid pally tank so far only kara, but could u inform of a good blue pre-raid belt too acquire?? Secondly a guild ran thru orgirmarr they were unbelievably powerful, the best guild on my server PURE, they ran thru killed Thrall, then went too undercity slayed Sylvanas, continued on too thunder bluf slayed Cairne Bloodhoof, then finished by slaying Lor'thermar Theron in Silvermoon, and all while not letting 1 single person in there group die!!!! the entire horde was freaking out over there.
Makonu - Antonidas
oooo yea get back too me on the belt thing at so3master@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs i was just wundering wat is your favourite instance to power low levels in and why do you pick that instance

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs, firstly big fan! keep up the great pally work!! I wanted to know why do you use the crystal forge sword? and does it's healing effects stack with Seal Of Light?

Anonymous said...

I just want to ask what screen capture you are using. Its hard to find a good one you know?

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs i was wondering what char mod do you use? ive been looking for a good one and i like the look of yourse can u send a link in?

Anonymous said...

Hello Hobbs hoping you will respond, Just wondering if you could post the video response I put on your recent BRD video, here is the link if you would like to watch it. Well you have awesome videos have been watching them for a month just give my video a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT1EThbVhwE

-JamieGhomie

Anonymous said...

Just asking again if you could post this, How a level 51 rogue pulls in Deadmines!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT1EThbVhwE

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs.Im a lvl 20 Human pally(LOVES PALLYS) in the realm Azuremyst.My server name is Donrac.were not a very active realm.most of the time the raids are super small,or we wont have one at all.Im a big fan of your vidios.i get alot of tips from your website.I sell alot of my greens i get at the auction house.Most of the time i get all of my money from there.I sell wool,and linen.I get all of the stuff from Deadmines.I would like to get some tips from you.So if u could pst. me in Azuremyst my name is Donrac.

picklepaladin said...

Hey Hobbs this is hobbcommand a lvl 16 paladin on your server im not looking for a run or anything but the next time you are doing a lower lvl instance like rfc or vc can i join your party if you have room.And that vid that you posted about the girl that was saying to other people to leave you alone was halarious. Also when do you think you are going to have good enough gear for Zul'aman or Black Temple. Good luck!!! :)

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs in your tripple dinger and pvp vid theres a pic just below if u look close it says your the guild master of king nothing

gustafson45 said...

jordang-01@hotmail.com

gustafson45 said...

hi hoobs i just played wow for the firts time it is cool.one day when i am lv 20 we can do some hobbs way of pulling ty.

gustafson45 said...

hi hobbs i just played wow it is cool when i am lv 20. lets do some hobbs way of pulling ty and you have good youtube moives ty.

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs im new to wow and i dont know if you can help me with being a hunter but i got a few questions:

1. does it matter which class you pick, either dwarf or n.e

2. which profeesions are the best to pick, i am looking at mining and blacksmithing cus they look ez

finally 3. i dont know which pet to choose, i like a pet that would i would like to tame (aoe)i want a pet that can deal decent damage but can keep the enemy off my back so that i can shoot from a distance and not be disturbed,

Also nice movies really enjoy watching them inspires me to be a pally

- Stallion

Unknown said...

Hey i was wondering if u can make a video about killing Ahune in SP the firefestival boss. thx

Anonymous said...

When you ding 80 are you gonna try and do 60 instances?

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs love the way ya pull, i found it rather useful for rep gain with timbermaws an also argent dawn, (rounding aload of em up an killin em off) though i am a proc spec warrior,

If you get chance would you run some of the old raids, like naxx ahn'Q zul'gruub still gets runs when lvl 70s are bored, but the others are pretty much dead
well on arathor anyway

Anonymous said...

im a level 41 blood elf pally but im allrdy in epic be cause i learnd from you how to make monney to bad i have to tur these big gun on the allince now boots of avoidence rule fr new plate warers

Anonymous said...

hobbs you the best im like amazed at what you do iv seen all you vids and i have a lvl 50 lock and shadow council his name is evilboy i know you dont have a lock but i cant lvl good and i wanted to know were to lvl
ps:you my hero in wow!

Holydiverx said...

Hey hobbs, im an inspired lvl 35 pally, i can't find where to get a link to your talent tree and gear, could u plz link them or even possible send to my email, (im in realm azshara, name: holydiverx
if you could do that i would really appreciate it mate, once again thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs,, you said in one of your posts that you bought the SkullFlame Shield for 500 gold at around lvl 52 . i was just wondering how you could afford it at that lvl . Or do you have an alt . Thanks again .

Anonymous said...

hi hobbs first off, i really love your videos and i think it's really cool what u do for lower lvl characters some 70's dont like doin that stuff
second, i was wondering if you would recomend the Joana's horde lvling guide my mom doesnt trust that it is safe Do you think it is safe?

Anonymous said...

I noticed in your recent videos your main action bar shrunk (the one at the bottom of the screen). I mean, usually doesn't the action bar stretch across the whole screen? Is this an addon or the result of getting a newer version of Fraps?

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs just wanted to say great vids and that you inspired me to make a pally. im currently lvl 57 with over 400g using your method. keep up the great work Always nice to see a lvl 70 not call lower chars noobs and that still helps lower chars when he can. Seeya and ill look forward to new videos in the future. :D

Anonymous said...

Yo Hobbs my bud is quiting wow and giving me his 70 paladin, only down fall is he is naked mostly can you help me to get a list of easy gear to start and what is should spec for the runs and gold making. ty.

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs I've been a big fan since you started making your videos. But I've been wondering, have you ever heard of be.imba.hu/? its a great site and it can tell you how your gear is and if you can be improved. its just a suggestion to help you see improvements you can work on.


http://be.imba.hu/?zone=US&realm=Stormreaver&character=Hobbs

Anonymous said...

Hy Hobbs m8 ive seen the most of you'r vids but im just curious how the powerleveling works do they pay you or...?
I have a 65 warrior and like to boost people sometimes but i dunno how to make as much as gold like you do so hope you can explain it, or gimme some tips :D so i can make some gold to.

Thx allready, you'r biggest fan :D

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs i know you took a break from wow. i found your videos the day you left tried to find you teh next day but all that was left was your guild members, made me sad come back soon you are missed.

Anonymous said...

what server do you play on. and your videos are amazing your helping so many people

Ultra said...

Hello Hobbs
Just got one question.......Do you know of any computer specs or gear that might be better than yours? And I'm sorry you have to deal with all these comments too so sorry for making your life that much shorter anywho later hobbs

Ultramega ,exodar

Anonymous said...

I noticed on your armory page that you're not in King Nothing anymore. I've also heard you're taking a break from world of warcraft. Well, when you get back can you take the time to explain what's going on with everything? I would appreciate that a lot.
I've also created a paladin from inspiration from you. It's a horde character, but I managed to get to lvl 64 and the gold has been easy to come by now. Anyways, can you tell me how you've leveled up from 64? That's something that could help me a lot. Thanks Hobbs.

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs, i was wondering if you had any characters on any other server that you power-level with too.
minichi-madoran

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs, You inspired me to make a pally, and to pretty much leave my warrior to collect dust. I've sent all his money and non-soulbound items over. And I found out I really like pallies more then warriors, warriors have 0 spells, and can't heal. Whenever I see a human warrior I see it as a waste of a character. Why be a warrior when you can be a paladin? =) Thanks Hobbs! Keep up the good work! =)

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs i think your great i hope we can be good friends.and why dont u play much? aswell why are u sometimes on DND? doesent matter well your the best.





from:grimreapper,stormreaver

Anonymous said...

hobbs i left this question on ur last gear update vid its under grimian65.Im havin troublein pickin out a race/class.I like bein alliance but i like some of the races on the horde and i like to do melee but i used a warrior several times and i die a lot.I also like the ability to do a0e damage and have magical powers and i also like the idea of havin someone do ur work for you or help kill enemys.So in the off chance you read this plz reply on this or ur video or email at bohemianbro52@aim.com.keep ur vids comin

megadeth1010 said...

Hey Hobbs you know those 3 lvling and money making guides u point out in this site? are the really legitamate or wat cus i might buy them... plz reply!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs i have a question for you,
i was thinking of starting videos like you.What level would you recommend starting?
Keep the videos coming
Thanks
Uzamaki,hellfire

Anonymous said...

Hey there Hobbs. I have left comments on some of your videos in the past and I just wanted to pretty much wrap up all of my thoughts on your blog for you. I personally really like what it is you do. You are what all players in wow should be like. Too many people in wow are just selfish or mean for the sake of being mean but you are helpful and informative without making it seem like a chore.

One thing I would like to see is perhaps making a 5-man team to attempt the pre-bc raids for XP. I don't know if this is something you could do or not but I believe it would be entertaining to watch. Anyways it's just an idea I thought I'd throw out there.

Anonymous said...

hey i'm a 55 hunter and i cant find any place to lvl...any idea's? tried felwood,winterspring,un goro...nale it i've been there and finding a party is so hard these days.


cowisch,55 tauren hunter, raventholdt EU

Unknown said...

Hey hobbs, just watched one of your videos, and have noticed that it looks like you cast several consecrations at times before the 8second timer runs out. Of course it could appear that way because you speed up your videos, so I was wondering if that was the case or is there some trick which allows for multiple consecrations.

I also remember that you use lower level spells at times; why? To keep the mobs attacking you alive or...?

Anonymous said...

hay hobbs i meet u 2 days ago u gave me 2gold thank you lol every thing is high on our server .but i wanted to tell u that when i did vc with some gulides . i put your teacheings to practice hope to see u in game names is noobkilla

Anonymous said...

Hi Hobbs i never played wow but most of my friends do and they want me to play do you have any edvice on the different classes in wow.

Anonymous said...

Hi Hobbs i was watching your new video and i was wondering what exactly your doing to make your insane amounts of gold. Do you sell the greens and blues? Do you disenchant them and sell the mats? i would like to know because i wanted to try your method

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs great vids and i have a question for you, in your latest vid you say you have different tabs and different coloured text how do you do that please answer

Anonymous said...

Hobbs,, Now that you have your guild up, Is there any requirements for it. I know that you said that you were accepting 15+ But would I be eligible If I wanted a 45 prot pally.

KaoTank said...

Hey Hobbs, Could you make a blog about your Macros and how you use them that would help alot thanks

Anonymous said...

hey Hobbs, i was just wondering if you could do a blog on your Macros and and how you us them... That would help out alot...
Thanks Kaotank

Wakabala said...

Yo,
You've encouraged me to start playing on my paladin again. although he is only level 45 at the time of this message, I pull a little differently. your videos have really taught me some good stuff and who knows, maybe Ill be 70 and powerleveling other people sometime.

Just wanted to say thanks,
Wakabala

Unknown said...

Hey Hobbs! i just wanna say that i really enjoy watching your videos mate! keep it up. i'm atm playing on my warrior tank. but when i watch you in action i wish sometimes that i have rolled a pally ;). Take care and keep those videos coming mate! screw all those haters! you are great man!.

Regards Mxtank
of The Maelstrom

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs you awsome cant wait to see more awsome vids

Anonymous said...

when i get wow should i join your guild or another guild. because i was on the trial account Hero wanted me on their guild, but i want to be on yours? i have another question does it matter what realm you play on to join a guild? if not i will be i'm in teldrasil during christmas and my realm is zangarmarsh and i'm a night elf druid my screen name is greatthor if you look for me.

Anonymous said...

hey Hobbs I met you on the game (riceball) ever since I have fallen in love with your videos more

Love to watch you more lvl 65 warlock Yomamabob (or lvl 10 warrior riceball)

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs,

Ever since the first time I watched one of your vids I have been following your way to help myself and several people lvl. Was just wondering if your ever planning to do this with a Horde? Its what I have been doing and find that is a little different. Only because you some extra spells (talking about quick mana and group silencing.) Would love you see you make a horde so the other half of the wow group could see it action.... I have had several people, namely people that have never seen this before, say that only alliance could lvl like that with a pally. Just think you show them up.

Thanks for the ideas and can't wait to see you with those nice pretty DKs.

Anonymous said...

Hello,
again a great vieo and goor info. I was wontering if you will be raiding level 80 content or be power leveling others once you do hit level 80. One more thing, will you do a class vs class vidoe for power leveling in the future?

Anonymous said...

in your videos can you tell us when another video is coming out. like at the the end of the video so we don't need to keep checking youtube.

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs, i was just wanting to know how you make so much gold because the most i have have was 1,503g and that went to my flyer. and all the dailies in 1 day that i do, i get about 50g a day and thats not much so if you could get back to me that would be great.

Teh muffin of Doom said...

Hobbs, how comes u never talk/type using slang or text tlk?

is it cos of peeps getting confused so you use punctuation so every1 can understand? i just find it a wee bit odd

Anonymous said...

Hi hobbs love ur vids. I have a question 2 ask tht i hope u or some1 else on the blog can answer. U can go on my channel on Youtube( my name is Pakilord) to answer my question. Ok my question is tht i got a new computer and my old 1 had my wow account on it and i would like 2 know if i can still play wow on my new 1 with my old account without getting in trouble. Please reply cos im dying 2 play WOTLK and i don't want 2 play on my new 1 in case i get in trouble. TY!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs i love your videos ( i started playing WoW because of you but im in Horde way better that Alliance)so my question to you is how do you makethe voice over in WindowsMovieEditor please reply to this qestion

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs, I was wondering how exactly you transfer your videos to Youtube. I have done a lot of videos using tons of different programs to make them, I use windows movie maker to edit them just like you do, but then when I try to upload them on youtube it says that it cannot load the file content. Am I doing something wrong, or is there a program I need to reinstall or get?

Thanks,
Zahmbie

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs you are amzing im actually Horde im an undead warlock and my question to you is how do you transfer your videos from MovieMaker to WM because on youtube it says to convert them i want to know this info because im getting the ultimate gaming computer Dell XPS 630 thxz!

P:S:e-mail me at muharem95@yahoo.com with the awnser thxz

Anonymous said...

ok how do i get to windows movie maker w/o my comp freezing on me?

Mutt2000 said...

How do you post your videos from Youtube on your Blog?

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs, does your computer still have the same components? Or did you have to upgrade it?

Anonymous said...

Hello Hobbs :)
I watch your new movies everytime you create a new one, I was wondering if u wanted to see a movie where me and my mates 3 man Onyxia. I want to create a paladin really but I dont have much time atm. I was wonderin' if you would like to try to solo onyxia since your a pally I think you could manage it :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs i have a question i know it is kinda new and not yet well known but the Death Knight, what do you think do you think they could do some pretty good soling in dungeons considering there pretty much a pally but can not heal?

P.S Keep up the good job your amazing at this, and also inspiring.

Anonymous said...

Hobbs I have a few important Q's One how long did it take to get to level 70? Two how can you edit and post from movie maker? (I have tried on my account it says format unavailble) Three I. Am your number one fan xD
hope you reply

thanks me

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs i got a virus on my computer so it's getting fixed but i have the money to switch realms and once my mail box is clean i will switch to ur realm. i was wonder would i be able to join ur guild i like to run people too.iam a level 73 warroir tank named wrongsize

Anonymous said...

Hey Hoobs i was wondering if you were going to llok for the TLPD eventually. Id think itd be cool if u could find him it could also help ppl tryin to find him. Also i could use some advice im a 80 ret pally with bad gear and not a lot of honor ( i have the ice bane armor) do u have an idea on where i could get some gear so ppl will let me raid with them again. By the way nice vid
Darkcoal -Shattered hand E-mail me at Demonicpalatupus@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs i have watched ur videos ever seens september 08 evry single night. I think i have seen all ur videos 9-10 times. I have a 80 pally tank, but the problem is that i cant raid with him becuse i dont know a single boss in naxx and the other type of 80 raids. So if u could throw up a naxx video with some kind of tutorial for the bosses it will be a change for 1000 of pepole becuse if someone is starting a raid for naxx that isnt a guild run they expect u to be well geared and now all bosses if u dont they kick u in 1 sec. Ofc u can read the tacts in some place but reading is'nt the same as see the things so plz Hobbs help many pepole with that type of video.

-Sweden

Planet RIV said...

Hobbs, is your in-game name just hobbs? or does it add something else in it?

Anonymous said...

I alway played and stay on playing horde. i dont like ally especialy palas (and now DK-s) but hobbs is the only ally AND a pala that i like, thanks for the vids, keep ´em coming....

Anonymous said...

Hi Hobbs! It's so awesome to be posting this! First off I want to say like a lot of other people that your videos rock out loud! I just started watching a few weeks ago and have been trying to get caught up =P.

I am a newer player to WoW, with a level 31 BE Pally and a 22 Draenei Shammy. My old char was the shammy, and I have been taking in the old tradition of Protection Tankadins! :P and I have to say I love it! I found that my cousin plays WoW and so I left my server with my old Shammy and began the Pally.

Now, I have just had an experience maybe a day ago... My guild were all talking about our leader behind his back about his faults thru wisps, and I was fed up. I knew the wisps were true, but I became so fed up from both of these spectrums I typed /gquit, and that was the end of it.

Now I am looking at creating my own guild, where I can make a better enviorment for my members. I already have two solid members, one a lvl 80 and another low level...

Money is of no obligation. I have "friends" and am capable of making big gold from my farms that I have. So, I have read your posts, and I know that you are totally overwhelmed, and that I am just making more work for you, but if you could get to me anyway, or anyone here! ALL help would be appreciated on making this new guild, and looking for members...

Thank you, WoWHobbs, and may all of your swords stay sharp!

Gaelek, 31 Paladin, Staghelm
Ferouq, 22 Shaman, Nordrassil

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs, just want to say gratz on the videos! I also have an 80 Prot pally on Dunemaul, and I have to say, the Hobbs way of pulling really changed my powerleveling. Just wanna say thanks and keep up the good work! P.S This was written from my iPod :)

Anonymous said...

To the guy who asked about death knights, i have a lvl 58 dk atm, and am able to about half of stocks, (cant do more without them running back), spec blood, and use the self heal abilities, then spec the rest in unholy or frost for some aoe.

And keep up the good work hobbs

Anonymous said...

Love your videos hobbs.I love the look of the new editor 2.You'll probably update it and probably won't have enougt time to read this but what editing software to you use now?I know before you used windows movie maker.If you could update that part of f&Q that'd be great!

JARHEAD said...

hey hobbs i was just wondering what your realm was cause i wanted to meet you on wolrd of warcraft when i get back on. also how do you get to lvl 70 and 80 so fast wondering if we could be buds otherwise if you want to come to my realm it is exodar and my screen name is rvd

Anonymous said...

what website did u download your actioneer addon from?

-Raphie

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs I love your vids grats on your new deathcharger mount, and all the gear you've gotten from Naxx. With your method i was finally able to get my epic flyer it rocks! Well I look forward to more naxx and Hobb's way of pulling in the future.

Anonymous said...

Hi Hobbs, I was just wondering as im new to wow how do i join the chat channel that u have set up on your server. Also thanks for the great videos you have made.

Keep them coming

-Ego

Anonymous said...

What server do u use?

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs you have been doing kara but have you ever cocidered trying BT if you made a video there it would be awsome bring a few level 80s and give it a shot man

Anonymous said...

Hey there Hobbs. In the last 3 days I have made 4500 gold and I have only needed to be on for 1 hour per day. This is my gold making scheme. A calculator is needed. Go to the auction house and search death. Check the prices of darkmoon card: death. If it is around 1000 that's excellent. Go through the auction house and search for the ace through to eight of undeath.
Add up the prices and check how much profit you make. Currently I am buying all the cards for 400-500g and selling the trinkets for around 800-900g. It's so easy and very very fast. I sold 6 cards in 1 hour a few days ago. Now I am doing this with nobles decks instead. Same thing on a bigger scale. Hope you like my 100% legal and legit gold making scheme =3)

Gorenbones said...

Hey Hobbs,
This is Gorenbones and I was just wondering if you could give me a suggestion as to where I could get a new libram so I can better get geared for Naxx and other end-game content.
Sincerely,
Gorenbones- Level 80 paladin- Kargath (US)

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs i was wondering how to got your rep with the cenarion expedition to get that flying mount...its so hard to find people to run BC heroics since wotlk came out

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs i was wondering if u where going to make any new gold making vids

Anonymous said...

Hi Hobbs, keep the great videos up because it is the only thing I watch on youtube theese days.
btw I was wondering if you could tell me in detail the hobbs way of pulling becuase I have a lvl 59 paladin and when I reach 60 I´m gonna respecc to prot and it could be helpfull to get to know some tips=)

Anonymous said...

All of the "newer" players are creepers with they're begging and saying "Can i come to ur server/join ur guild?". HE SAYS THAT ITS CLOSED TO EVERYONE. Also, why the hell would you ask him to go over to your server? He has his own characters to play on and doesn't need to mess with sniveling little lvl 30s bitching and moaning about they're crap gear, low stats, and inability to do what Hobbs does (CRAZY IDEA: HE'S LVL 80. YOUR NOT). 90% of the people here are whiny asses that can't get they're shit together. Lastly, STOP ASKING THE SAME DAMN QUESTION OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. There's an amazing thing that exists called a FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS for the r-tards that are unaware of just about everything). A FAQ will answers all of the little questions like "What server r u on?", "What's that one addon that does so and so?", and the ever popular "Can u help me PLEASE?" And for the people that watch his videos every single night, you should try to find something better to do with your time (like reading a book, {THE THINGS THEY CARRIED} is a good one). And so that you don't think I'm an r-tard thats just criticizing WoW players I have my own 80 prot pally on Cho'gall: Humwawa. Stop trying to see if Hobbs' skills will rub off on you if you're near him.

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs how do u get the health bars on the side of you with all you raid members cause i might need that

Taurusplanty said...

hey hobbs

i respect u dude im a 75preist yeah i cant pull as good but i do a damn good job take for instance stocks i run in take the middle and leftside AoE with Holy Nova wipe em mana, off i go to right side and same AoE, done. People love it you have inspired me dude and its not very often i would charge and it wouldnt be much either when i did
i love your vidz dude keep it up!

chase said...

hello hobbs i was just wondering why your guild is so mean after speaking to 2 of your officers mod and razer i was compleatly offended i just sayed hey and next thing i know it says if you want to join the guild you need to be a level 80 fully geared shaman and i didnt even ask to join i dont care how popular your guild is thats offencive and yea i was going to join the guild with a DK i can acctully play them unlike most.... if you have any commeents please visit http://twitter.com/kippeeDK_for_UD

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs, I realize that you won't read this most likely because you are under a lot of pressure with your guild, and with making your videos. But I would just like to post this, asking one question. I'm currently a level 55 human paladin, and I'm trying to level using your methods. You can gather around 10 mobs up,which are higher level, and kill them all without any heals (I saw your video when you grabbed the Bonestripper Vultures (I think Bonestripper :p) I'm not even close to being geared well, but I have trouble with 3 level 56's. Any tips? Here is a link to my armory, maybe you could look at my crappy gear and tell me where to improve if you ahve time? :p lol. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodhoof&n=Agrios

Rakanroth said...

hey hobbs, i was just wondering if that guide for making gold is legit and not fake cause i'm thinking of getting it.

MaNtRa said...

Hey hobbs MaNtRa here from sweden grimbatol eu server. I was wondering witch lvl you switch to prot? Before that do you go for ret? Also i was wondering how old you are=)? the reason I ask is only so I can relate to your videos and you as a player better=) Keep up the good work love your videos.
Best wishes MaNtRa (Sweden)

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs, not sure if you have ever answered this...but i have start a BE pally and i was wondering how would you put point in your talent...prot then ret or ret then prot. thanks...by the way love your videos

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs plz change your hair style back to bald=) and a mustach with no sideburns. also change the color to more civilised like brown or bage or something like that. over and out.

Aldros said...

Dear Hobbs, 07-29-09

Just wondering what server you were on not that I wanted to join your guild or anything, Just thinking that It would be cool to take part in one of them raids on Orgrimmar or something. If you get this message and read it that's great but if you don't, I understand, Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,
Fellow Viewer.

Hotmail: I.C.U.2@live.ca

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs, i cannot remember the ability that grants you mana once hit. maybe you could address everyone on that subject in an upcoming video.

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs, i'd just like to say you've encouraged me to get leveling my paladin again, it was on like 40 odd for months but then after watching loads of your videos it's currently at 63 (soon 64) I'd love to get the chance to play on your realm with you but i doubt that's ever going to happen, i play horde on a EU realm so that's not gunna help :P i just thought you might like to be informed of yet another person you've encouraged to level up a paladin :)
Keep the videos coming mate
Winkferd, Eonar (EU)

Biscuit said...

Hi Hobbs and everyone else!

Wondering if anyone reading would like to visit my blog at

http://stocksonwarcraft.blogspot.com

It focuses on how various prices go up and down and looking out for that time to buy and time to sell.

Cheers,
Solt!

(P.S. You rock!)

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs, first i'd like say, you rule and have helped me alot. I was wondering, what do you think of the Cataclysm Expansion?

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs, i am a lvl 80 pally tank named Wazzy on Vek'nilash and was wondering if you could maby suggest places for me to go for gear, i know you have a lot to do so if your not able to that is fine, i have used a ton of your gold farming methods and they have all worked flawlessly, i look forward to future movies

Unknown said...

Hey guy asking about the Fraps WMM thing the trick is you have to Publish Movie in Windows Movie Maker

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs can u make more videos of gold makin tips ty keep up the good work...FOR THE HORDE jk :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Hobbs, I am a fellow prot pally i noticed on your armory that your using some STR gems, I'm not foucused on STR i like to stack Dodge and stam whats your up take?
Aistian
whisperwind

Samuel Beary said...

Hey Hobbs. I love your vids man and I hope you keep making them. My main is a prot pally and your videos have helped me quite a bit. Thanks for all the work you do to show the Hobbs Way of Pulling.

lesley said...

hello hobbs i love watch your movie's and its so cool that you are such a good tank i am myself a lvl 80 paladin thats healing and retri specd butt i wana kno whats your offspec pleas tell me with my greetings airdragon of holland

Anonymous said...

hobbs im thinking abought making a site just like your to help ppl out in wow but your in a us server and im in a aus server so ppl who need help could isted of changing relms and starting a new alt or paying to be tranceferd cold come to me for advice and help if needed i want to slide this passed u to see if it was alright with u :)

nicolas said...

yo Hobbs, i havae a question about wow. Is there a monthly fee or any fee to play World of Warcraft other than buying the game?

azerok1 said...

Hey hobbs its me Azerok1 from utube and i would like to know what do you think about the new game aion. It looks great the gameplay is fun you should really try it. I think its a game that you would really enjoy because it has a great gathering system. By gathering i meen that you can train all of your perfessions. Also you can make your own little market stand in the city which is always fun. If you respond please send me a message on my utube channel.

Thanks a lot and keep up the good work

Loah said...

Hey hobbs, I really enjoy watching your videos and kudos for showing yourself, but I would like to make a suggestion.

I really liked the way you went live but it was better I think when you kept it just with hobbs out of wow and not James on a greenscreen, mainly because the way you speak is amazing but its more entertaining with visual aids, but if you could perhaps have the wow video playing and then in the top corner like you sometimes do with other videos have you doing the commentary. great videos! been a fan since the start.

All the best.

P.S We share the same name hehe but i expect you have heard that alot

Anonymous said...

Got a couple of questions. 1, the gold guide on your site says "Without buying it online!" When you buy it online for 49$. Why?

2: Has your guild downed Algonan yet?

3: Can you show us some of your ret spec?

4: I'd like to see some footage of the Grand Champions in ToC 10 and/or 25, because that's where my guild gets jammed on it's own. We have managed to down it once though, with mostly well geared puggers.

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs um jw what settings are ur wow display under is it Ultra or custom if its custom plz make a vid showing where they are

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs love the vids you make, dont stop making them.

Relm Zangarmarsh
Duncar

MADGUY said...

Hobbs, I love your wow vids... stop doing rl ones.. make a different account, like I noticed sphfer said on youtube, for rl... I want wow on Wowhobbs, not rl on wowhobbs. Make a jameshobbs or something for rl please

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs i think your vidios are awsome though i am only lvl32 lol. i was wandering what vserver you are on as you sound like a really cool and fun person my server is suramer. you no how in oneof you clips how people said you were a noob because you didnt have the flight path dont worry i made that same mistake i went to silverwind forest or what ever it is call on the way to scarlet monastery and i forgot to get the flight path lol. um can you give me a reply on my guy thechrax or my hunter tawell both on suramer and i would love it if you power lvld me because a freind said he would but then he dinged 80 and then ignored me. keep up the hard work and film clips=] lol by.

cya

thechrax/tawell

server:suramer

Anonymous said...

To anyone asking about leveling. Lvl as Ret. When you hit 80 you can start to get some made def gear.
"http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/guides/basic-training" one of the great tanking sites.
Hobbs i do what you do on a smaller scale. I actually use my dps spec on anything Original warcraft. But you are the reason i lvled a pally and i love it!! keep up the vids.

Symune said...

Hey Hobbs, I have a request but not sure if you can help with it, I am a level 80 mage in high endgame gear but I can't make money at all. I need some tutorial videos from you on mage pulling powerleveling and such forth Please email me at honzohittori@aim.com
If you are reading this comment and you send me an email and you arent hobbs...you are most likely getting put in spam.

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs, i was wondering if you have problems with you fraps dropping framerates. My in game framerate was 43 and when i start recording, it drops to 11.

Thanks, Olumide, Eldre Thalas

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 218   Newer› Newest»
Like my videos? To click here.

Thank you for watching!

Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.

New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.

Which Invention is Cooler?