Saturday, September 22, 2007

Razorfen Downs Toilet Bowl Pull



Like my videos? To subscribe click here
Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here

So in the 1st part of the video we went to Razorfen Downs. We killed Amnennar the Coldbringer twice in the video, and she dropped the Coldrage Dagger, Deathchill Armor, and Robes of the Lich in the video. She also drops the Icemetal Barbute.

The mobs that I was killing when i ding'd 69 , were the Mutant Horror in the Shadowmoon Valley.

Thanks and keep watching.
Pic from my level 40 armor upgrade

32 comments:

NolanforGovernor said...

Hey Hobbs Found your video's last weekend on youtube and you actually inspired me to reup my account. I did roll on your server as a dwarf priest [as I am not sure about the BC race specials]. Currently I am 13 as of sept. 22 name is Holystump if you see me on send me a tell as I won't bother you as I have heard and somewhat seen your mobbed with tells normally ;).

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs your vids are awesome i have a quick question. I saw that you had your Petrified Lichen Guard out agaist the rogue, but then i saw when you dinged 69 you didnt have it out. Did it work or is it back to the Skullflame Shield?

Nexium
Server-Malfurion

Anonymous said...

hey Hobbs nice video, i found this cape you might wanna check out its called cloak of fire its use is deals 25 fire damage every 5 sec for 15 sec to all near by enemies. sorry i couldent get it in a voice clip but heres the address for it in the armory


http://www.wowarmory.com/item-info.xml?i=14134

Gravity said...

Hi mate, great way to ding 69! Cool.

Anonymous said...

great video again also it looked like you where in orgrimmar with that rogue or at least in horde territory.

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs,

Really liked all your videos, especially SM, i understand you get bothered alot, thats cause you rock! I was wondering if Paladin was the only class you could use to do these massive pulls?

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs,

My comment was the one just above at 1:53 am. i was wondering how much money you have that you have totalled up over the years of farming.

Anonymous said...

I had one question maybe you can answer it in a later video at some point. When you bubble/heal do you target yourself? There is an option in the interface adjustments to have it so your spells will auto target you if it is for friendlies only. Do you choose not to use this or some other reason that maybe I am missing? Awesome videos hope you hit 70 soon.

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs
awesome movies i was looking at them at 3 till 4 in the morning with a friend waiting for secer to come bak up i wanted to ask you a quick question its awesome and all that you are lvl 07now i think?but i was wondering how you gut up to be that lvl was it heaps of questing or was it grinding or did plp helkp you with quests.
hobbes you have inspired me to be a better tank and pally thank you

Zwac

-sever- frostmourne

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs

are u a paladin how did u get those spell great videos u rock!!!

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs

how do you powerlevel???

Anonymous said...

hi hobbs i like your video i seen your way of making gold and lvl up
but i need your help to lvl up iam a lvl 28 hunterif u can help me u can e E.mail in yahoo.com my e mail is cptdelta2008@yahoo.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hey hobbs nice vidoes ive looked at them all i just wanna tip or 2 if that is ok with you im a level 16 mage i have 3 places i could go level but im not sure email me with a messenge saying wheres the best place to go thanks e mail me at sexy_nick_99@hotmail.co.uk thanks im gonna watch more of your vidoes ok bye bye

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs this is crisscross from Deathwing and i wanted to tell you about my trinket i use when i pull called smokey's liter you should try it. Works pretty good. :D

Anonymous said...

Nice vids man! But i have one question, how do you make your vids? what screen recorder do you use?

Anonymous said...

si ti slovenc hoobs al kaj :)

Anonymous said...

hi hobbs,
i was wondering if you could tell me how u used ur talent points? are they all in protection tree? or are they more spread out?

would really appreciate ur response.

gohavoc.

Gravity said...

Hi mate, I've got a guide to aoe levelling which you may or may not find some use pointing people to. Lists locations for grinding and refers back to your videos on Youtube.

http://aoepaladin.blogspot.com/

In any case, I've also found your Youtube videos inspirational actually, so thanks for putting them up.

Anonymous said...

how do you do vidio cam?

Anonymous said...

your health sucked at lvl 40.but still power 2 da pallys!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey hoobs your vids are realy cool. I was wondering if you have a horde character to help me out on lvling.

You can email me at
d.garcia40@adelphia.net or at wowloxob@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

hey i found your videos on youtube so i went to wowarmory and looked up you and your server so i joined it. i hav a lvl 5 pally i made in like 20 mins cause i hav parental controls but u might see me on saturday and sunday

Anonymous said...

Hi Hobbs

Nice vids, I didn't play wow since about 1 or 2 month ago, cause the computer I am plaing on is crashing every 5 mins at wow-.-
Whats sad? my came card is runnig...^^
so this is nice, just to get a little bit of wow=)

Ive got an 52 Dwarf Paladin (Bâlin) on a German Server Dalvengyr, totaly "Defensive" skilled.
It was pretty funny to play, until lvl 50, as I just lost the fun with this toon and start some others.. but after ive seen your vids, I am looking forward my new computer, to play the pala again=)
but, do you skill totaly on Healing now that ure 70? main reason that i stopt playing the pally, was that many say theyr not powerfull/usefull in instances lvl 70-.-?

hf and greetings from Switzerland

dave

ps: i will lvl up very fast cause of the blue XP things=)))

Cobatdude said...

Hi Hobbs nice vids im a lvl 18 pally,
where sure I train???

Anonymous said...

hobbs im a big fan ur really kl

Anonymous said...

hobbs im a lvl 12 orc hunter can u tell me how i can lvl up quickly plz ohh and those videos r really kl my name is redemted on wow im on thewildhammer server so if u could make an account on that server and add me as a freind and tell me that would be kl

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs, HUGE fan here, now I know this is way in the past but the picture that shows you at lvl 40 when you put on all plate mail actually didn't seem like the brightest thing to me (no offense) because sure, your armor went way up however your hp went down by around 400 which is a tough loss at that lvl, my question is; is that actually a good trade-off for AOE grinding (armor for hp)?

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs, I really enjoy your videos! I'm a huge fan. I have a question, when AOEing with a palidan what should I focus on?; Armor, HP, Dmg Return, Block?

Anonymous said...

yo hobbs what server u play on

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs, i love your videos! keep em' comeing.

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs i like your lvl 80 gear

Like my videos? To click here.

Thank you for watching!

Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.

New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.

Which Invention is Cooler?