The other video released today can be found here.
And the Part 1 to this can be found here.
My WOW name is Hobbs. I have power-leveled people in this game while making huge amounts of gold for myself during the process. These videos and postings I hope will help and enhance your game.
12 comments:
Hi hobbs im on Stormreaver.]
Char's name is Xekue my friend is in ur guild his Acc name is Rickoshea can u send me an email for rogue lvling tips if you can?
SAY HI TO "InvisiBlade" for me!!!!!!!
my email is Willie.Grub@hotmail.com
Thanks
Hi this is jacob I love watching you vidoes...!! plz can you add me my account is jacobpasch@hotmail.com!!
HEY HOBBS I LOV UR VIDS...I WAS WONDERING HOW U GOT SUCH A LARGE KEY RING? U HAD ABOUT 15 KEYS AND MINE ONLY HOLDS LIKE 4?
Thanks for the two videos, you rule at raids as I can see.
hi hobbs in your part one of this video you had diffrent tflyinh mount then you have now so I was wondering if you got a new flying mount
im a big fan, i got a 70 prot taruen warrior, so i do some of the stuff that you do, 70 frost undead mage and a 66 night elf hunter some times i wish i was on your server =/
http://www.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchQuery=dexxar&searchType=all
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Archimonde&n=Matrijs
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Squintz
Hey hobbs wat sever are u in I.
hi hobbs ive seen almost all ur videos on you tube but i cant play with u iwas was wondering if u had any guest passes???
shadydeath81@yahoo.com
Hey Hobbs, i love ure vids and tried the cath pulls u did and it was fairly easy thx for the tips i would never have known (blood elf pally lvl 62 atm ^^, and lvl 70 N elf hunter, Aerie peak server) oh and guess what, i even found a gr8 way of gettin money, its my daily rutine in SM armory now and small radiant shards wich i get there sells for 10g and up on the server atm so woo, thx for the vids i love em =P
Hey hobbs, i am a lvl 70 blood elf pally on the server dalvengyr and i was wondering hav eu ever been any other specs besides prot? If u wanna answer me email me at natinutz25@yahoo.com
or get on my server im on the horde and my name is aerodoes.
P.S. thank you for all the help u have given me
you can grind multiple mobs with any char who has healing, I've done 7 guys at once with a 39 shammy, thats LEATHER. I did gnomer solo at the same level and made 60g on the AH, took me an hour. TY
u do awsome raids i was wondering do u have more than 1 character or just a human pally. do u have leveling tips for undead fire mages if u do send me an email ai crackers@intergate.com
Post a Comment