Back to Scarlet Monastery! I have went back the last few days, and have really enjoyed the power leveling. I realized how rusty I was from when I used to do it all the time before.
Now for the gear shown in this video.
Gothik the Harvester dropped my Helm of Vital Protection. He also dropped Aged Winter Cloak, Bindings of Yearning, and Life and Death which went to Charliebean.
Patchwerk dropped my new sheild Hero's Sunder, perfect for Recycled Heroes. His other dropps were Belt of the Tortured, Boots of Septic Wounds, Ruthlessness, Crude Discolored Battlegrips, Libram of Tolerance, Surplus Limb (which went to Lockdnloaded), and Fool's Trial.
Loatheb dropped both tier 7 & 7.5 for me.
I now have the title The Champion of The Frozen Wastes. To see all my achievements, see the bottom paragraph of my blog to a link to my armory. BTW I personally am Canadian, so please don't make the joke more than it's meant to be.. a joke.
I have also added a new poll to the bottom of this blog. Please vote.

26 comments:
you know you can set your loot to auto loot, right?
oh, and sorry awsome video
There is an addon called 'Loot Filter' it can be used to loot more efficiently. It doesn't speed up the process but it's still really useful :D Hope this helps :)
you the king hobbs. lockea all your wideos nerby 50times ea.
try make a Dk and get shome wideos from that.
from: 77DK
Get a dk hobbs. ferly nice gear anyway.
ho do u get that alot of gold??? im only lvl 77 but nerby 78 so ho u get 20 000gold so fast???
Hello!
Sempx here again, i liked this video, not as much as the last one i commented altought. Anyways, as u say u read all the comments i suppose you read my last one. I really hope you will add me so we can discuss more about paladins. I think we have alot in comment and that we can share some great experiance. In case you didn't read my last post. Here is my mail , Bluesempa@hotmail.com .. I just tought about something, maybe you aren't using msn =)
Click on my name for my armory profile =)
// Sempx
ya go Canadians!!Great vid Hobbs. Theres a couple of mods that you can use to make looting easier.
if you go to interface you can set something that you like shift klick you everything if you want ;)
how can i get the thottbot link work on the blog? can someone help? great vids hobbs :D
On that last part of your video where you had to tank the 4 adds.... i had something like that happen to me but instead i was tanking Kel'Thuzad and the 4 adds o_O.... gotta love divine protection
thing was is that we only brought 2 tanks with us instead of the average 3, so when the tank on kel died with him at 1.5 million hp left i couldn't let us wipe
(since the 25 mans are on farm for my guild, we wanted to save the other tanks for the second 25 man group)
Hey Hobbs, In your latest videos your voice seems like your a bit down. Not sure... I could be wrong. But whatever it may be, if anything at all. I hope you feel better. :) Have a great day Hobbs.
HOBBES I THINK IT IS GREAT THAT YOU ARE GOIN BACK TO POWERLEVELING I MISS IT
YOUR MOST DEVOTED FAN,
WOW NAME:BANGSTER
ps:COULD U SAY MY NAME BANGSTER IN A VID THAT WOUD B GREAT
Gratz Man
You Seem more energetic in that speech then which i thought was fun :D
nice vid man I wish rogues could run through instances like pallies ... I got a 80 gnome rogue on stonemaul server... Gogo ulduar !!!
What`s your talents dood? i want know your talents.
hey hobbs iam lvl 70 jst dinged and struggling to find grps to go and do instances anytimes
lvl 70 dk :)
Youtube never leaves enough space to comment, so I thought it better to leave comments here.
SM videos were the first videos I saw and subscribed to. You were such an inspiration and helped me have my fun in the game. Hey, if Hobbs could do it I could too and have fun like he did. Current videos I don't actually watch, but I do listen to them cause you have a calm voice, but the content onscreen has no interest to me, as raiding isn't my thing. In fact, I lost all interest in the game and quit a few weeks back, but I still like to listen to you anyways.
It's too bad the game turned into what it has become, back then it was fun to help people. Now people can be extremely demanding wanting you to boost in your full epic set for their viewing enjoyment. They don't care if you have a huge repair bill or the time you took to come and help them out. A simple thank you suffices and would make my day if someone said it. I guess you can't just boost people anymore, "helping" also got a progression sticker, now you have to help a whole guild.
To help just new people seems to be a crime these days, you have to be with everyone else helping them get their epics. How stressful that must be. Once upon a time things were simpler. Hobbs to me will always be that ultra cool paladin totally pwning SM while helping his friends level up and being genuinely happy for them that they got some cool stuff too. Thank you very much Hobbs for all you have done, I hope you have fun in the game.
hi hobbs
i think you look awsome woth your new gear, i have just started a pally and was wondering if you have any tips
hey hobbs, iv been watching your videos for a long time now iv seen them all :) theyr all at a great standard- i myself am in a few ways a lot like you, my ingame name is abysskiller, i play EU survers Wildhammer and im horde Bloodelf paladin- i would very much like to start makeing videos to help people learn how to do things like you and basic tanking as well as healing skills (i courently have two gear sets healer and tank both at lvl 80 raid gear requirements heroic and normal) my problem is i dont know where to get a good recording software from that may ether be free for me and still effective or one that may cost a little amount but is good enough to use to create my video's you recently started useing a new software- do you mind giveing me some info or just some suggestions as to what i could use if you want to contact me about this i will give you my email adress its - B_w_big_b@hotmail.co.uk - i am unable to contact you ingame because you play US and im sure you get pesterd enough anyway,
thanks for reading my comment would be nice to hear from you keep up the good work
Hey Hobbs! i really like the video!and im also Canadian to ^.^, also i was thinking of switching my 80 DK to your server (cus mine sux) just wondering if it wuld be possible to join your guild, right now hes geared for dps, but when next patch comes out ill be focusing on tanking. thx for your time please e-mail me back or message me whenever you have time (Jlong_66@hotmail.com)
I found this last video entertaining =) I have too seen most of your videos a couple of years back. Well wish you the best of luck! Safe huntin =)
Darklan Jenkins
Blackwater Raiders
70lvl Prot/Ret
Love your videos Hobbs.
I play a palladin as well as my main (I also leveled a DK to 80 to try out the tanking experiance, palladins are better overall except their smaller amount of dps.)
I don't know about you, but if the group I was running were to wipe, everyone would get mad at me, demand for a refund and probably add me to ignoroe if it happened twice. (Of course, it just might be a few people with anger issues.) I am saying this because I saw in your "gold tips" video that to maximize your gold you would have to let them die and avoid splitting the gold 4 ways .(This also reduces the amount of exp they get to the mobs that you kill BEFORE they die, which gives them a reason to be mad.) As to the high repair bills, I can sympathize with you on that. I charge a small fee based on the level of the instance for the run, plus the repairs I accumulate after all the runs. The amount they pay decreases depending on the amount of wipes, and this seems to work out fairly well for me.
In your SM runs I hvae yet to see you use Sacred Shield as a priority... this spell reduces my repairs by around 50% and allows me to pull without needing to bubble. Just a tip for your next run of SM, don't have to take it.
On a final note, if this comment seems to be looking down on your way of pulling, I am sorry. It was meant to be a few tips that you can use to improve and perfect your method (which I use by the way)
Good Luck with completing your gear set and have fun with Ulduar!
Sincerely
-Scamand, lv 80 Blood Elf paladin, Dragonmaw
P.S. To all you Death Knights out there telling Hobbs to start one and play it to end-game, if he chooses not to make one, it's his choice. its a GAME and is made to allow players to have FUN. If someone enjoys playing a class then I think they should stick to that class. World of Warcraft shouldn't be added to a list of unwanted chores. (Of course, I made a death knight because my friend wanted me to get to end-game on one and tell him how ogod they were *cough* lazy *cough* However I ended up liking the class enough to raid weekly so I am not totally mad.)
Note to self... proof read comments before posting them
Sorry on all the typos making it hard to read
-Scamand
hey hobbs, just wondering, what instance is that were you got tier 7.5 shoulders and the hero's surrender cause i have a lvl 80 and i want them lol. thanks
wot server ar you on plkes tell me i have sin all your vids on youtube
Post a Comment