Wednesday, July 1, 2009

AQ40




This was a really fun run, for the reason that I had not seen the end of this instance (coming in part 2). There are a few old raids that I have not completely experienced and I am hoping to run as a guild through them, then share our experiences with you.


My apologies on the frequency of videos, but I have increased my production of them. I just don't want to have them too frequent that they get watered down. My new philosophy is I'll release them when they are ready.


Gear that dropped this video:


Hand of Edward the Odd , which I talk about in my 1st Deadmines video. I do self loot this, whenever we run as a guild all items that people do not wear go to the AH to be sold for our free repairs.

The Prophet Skeram : Amulet of Foul Warding, Beetle Scaled Wristguards

Vem : Boots of the Fallen Hero, Robes of the Triumvirate

Battleguard Sartura : Leggings of the Festering Swarm, Robes of the Battleguard

Thank you all for watching, till next time!

35 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whooo First Comment! Hobbs you Rock!

Anonymous said...

i think u lived cause the same thing happened to us and we pulled the boss and lived and not every1 was 80 and we only had around 20 ppl so u like we did have a good chance and i love ur vids keep putting them out there

Anonymous said...

nice i vote you live depending on the boss abilitys i know theres one in there that reduces healing but with all the block dodge and avoidance in general and with all the aoe you lived for sure headin to wallmart so ill check back later for part 2

Anonymous said...

Frequent vids are good! LOL keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

sweet vid man i know u lived with all those level 60s vs lvl 80s and other low lvls they would have been defeated but the boss might have been harder cant wait till part 2 keep up the awsome vids

Anonymous said...

great vid hobbs would love to see show where those mounts came from because im looking for new ones
like that bengal tiger or the spectral you should do a vidoe with your mounts
just a suggestion

Unknown said...

You never die, do you? =)

Anonymous said...

great vid i think ull live at the end :)

cant w8 for next vid!

Anonymous said...

i say you live, and i must sey your guild if finaly getting its long deserved respect.(khandrodin of stormreaver)look me up some time

Unknown said...

I dont think you will have a problem living. great vids. keep them coming. thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs just making a suggestion.

if your guild is bored one night you should hit up BT and SWP it takes about an hour per instance and chances at glaves or the bow off KJ and the wepons look cool from there

Maclaren said...

Awesome video I think ya lived. By the way what raid were u doing ?

Hobbs fan said...

Hobbs,

Love the Videos! Caught an odd one on youtube and now I am hooked! One thing i would love to see on your website, is perhaps a link to one of the many preview talent building websites, showing the different talent build you use ESPECIALLY the one you use to "Hobbs way of pulling". That would be a blessing, and maybe a list of the gear you use for hobbs way of pulling also.

Thanks soo much for posting, Good Luck!

Hobbs fan said...

You lived (as always)

Anonymous said...

i think u lived cause they r all non elites and ur almost all lvl 80s
love ur vids hobbs 1 suggeustion i noticed u have never dane a dire maul vid wondering why

Jacob said...

i no u lived i have pulled that hallway with seven people :-}

i hope u keep up the videos and i hope that u can start also start including some PVP in your vids!!

Anonymous said...

Based on the fact that there is a part 2 coming up for the ending I assume that you live. Even without that hint I think it takes much more than that to kill hobbs of the recycled heroes! Keep up the good work man!
-Kielgarr

Anonymous said...

ur a pally, you'll live

Anonymous said...

lol you have to wander if hell make a video of him dieing as a joke and then show the correct one where he lives that would be pretty funny :)

Val said...

I think you lived because if you look carefully the entire raid group only takes minimal damage due to high armour or dodge etc etc.

Anonymous said...

I think you will live. Considering they are non-elites(as somebody mentioned before) and when level advantage is added to that, boss joining the pull doesn't effect much. Good videos btw ^_^ keep them coming so we can keep watching

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs huge fan of ur vids i have seen every and started since your first vid. umm i have a little challenge up i reasontly done BT or black temple in the lvl 70 raids it was so fun just clearing the trash very easy for lvl 80's and a ton of fun getting to kill illadan u chose get this place out plus we were all lvl 80's and not that well geared so ur guild could rip thought it super fast well if you take this into the game and actually try it out hopefully you will love it. thanks for making vids and get them coming out

Fade to Black said...

Of course you are going to live.. but a wipe would be kinda funny. xD It would be nere impossible to pull aggro with you tanking though. I was just curious... what's up with all the Metallica song references in the guild names? I've been wondering about that and just decided to ask now.

Back in the Front said...

Ya, I was wondering the same thing; first "King Nothing", and now; "Disposable Heroes". Is Hobbs a big Metallica fan?

Astro said...

Though I do not know if you read these comments or not. I'm betting you had a handful with the Twin emperors, AQ40 generally a zerg except for them and the first boss really. ahh memorys I want to get exalted on my phat main.

spankypo said...

hobbs ever since u bought the new duel talent thing i thought u we're gonna go holy cause u like pulling so many monsters. i went to ur profile in wowarmory and it is unspeced. can u spec it and then in your next video tell us all about it. huge benifit

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs big fan of your vids i love your way of pulling (cinda hard to do as a dk) i just have 1 question??? so here we goes. what program do you use as recorder for your vids???

FAQ said...

You can find the details of his videos (what he records with, ect.) in the "FAQ" section of the webpage. Just scroll down and look for the blue highlighted words. Great vid hobbs.

Unknown said...

You lived....you're pro....Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay *Loses Enthusiasm* Ah just forget it >.>

Anonymous said...

Your vidieos are amazing!Im going to try some of your tricks to see if i can lv my 41 hunter.

Astro said...

You lived I did that with a PUG before, I can tank those non elites with my mage.

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs great vid man also i think you lived due to the aeo of epiced out 80s and a few lowbies still they can aeo as well and the boss is an easy one. :) keep the vids comming and can u show those mounts or the epic one that sometimes drops u can get out of the instance!

Anonymous said...

hi hobbs ur vids rock i was wondering if u could power lvl me some time my wow toon is hpalladin

Anonymous said...

hi hobbs ur vids r great i and i was wondering if u can power lvl me sometime u can awnser in a emale my emale is hpalladin@yahoo.com

robinson01 said...

Can you run the sunken temple and post it i thinks thats the only one i havent seen

Like my videos? To click here.

Thank you for watching!

Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.

New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.

Which Invention is Cooler?