Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hey, haven't posted this in a year. You guys want me to update it?

35 comments:

asphyxiate said...

Yes, please do.

Anonymous said...

Update please. I miss reading stuff here.

Yukazi said...

Yes. :P

danny5467 said...

i like folowing your vids on you tube it just means more work for you posting here i folld a pally after watching your vids for the first time havnt looked back in years thnx :)

Anonymous said...

You have to

Anonymous said...

yessss pleaseeeeeeeeee !

Gûlanga said...

Oh bring it =)

Keikilani96 said...

Yes please do Hobbs!

King Curtis said...

yes update hobbs also put this question on your videos.

Anonymous said...

yes please and i have the full set of the hobbs gear but no thunderfury =(

Sitruk said...

Would love to have you update on this site again.

Anonymous said...

Yes please do.

Anonymous said...

Please make a guide on how to farm gold in Cata. Im always broke :(

Anonymous said...

most yesness please :D

Anonymous said...

Do it Hobbs, you're the reason I rolled a paladin in BC. Rolled him through WoTLK and now Cata, would love some vids of you tanking again to compare rotations and such.

B-Gizzle said...

Hobbs I really wow love to see you do a live stream on http://www.twitch.tv.

We need to see the legend live and in action.

IguanaTom said...

Please start up again. I started leveling my pally again finally and would love to know how you're doing the things you do, especially with the new Cata changes.

oliewn said...

yes

oliewn said...

Yes please do it :) and tell server you play on ;)

KratozPaladin said...

Yeah hobbs updates would be great!

Anonymous said...

Yes, please : D

Xwowgaming said...

Hey Hobbs I was wondering wat editing and recording system do u use I'm trying to make videos but my editing and recording system SUCKS

Xwowgaming said...

Hey Hobbs Wat recording system and editing system do you use because I'm trying to make videos but mine sticks and I like when you speed it up it looks keel

Anonymous said...

yea plz do! wana see more on youtube bout pvp and pve stuff ! post here as well! thx!

Cunrakes said...

Yes, please post more stuff here :D

Anonymous said...

YES!

TheDraxxis said...

If it's easier for you to just make the videos alone and include the important items in the description, then stick to YouTube videos.
Having the blog in addition is a plus, but quality videos make up for that, and your videos are very interesting and useful. :)

dominic229 said...

Hey was wondering If I could get your Realm name cause I would love to Power Level with you.

Anonymous said...

please do

Matscott said...

wowhobbs - I'm doing research on the WoW / MMORPG market and wanted to see if you a few minutes to talk.

oribelasis said...

do it do it do it

timbazi said...

Hi, Hobbs. I don't know if you still keep checking your blog here but I'd like to suggest that if you could do a 'Hobbs way of pulling' with some phunny items, so you could see how they work for you. For example http://www.wowhead.com/item=12628 or http://www.wowhead.com/item=7939 if they are still viable at 85?

Anonymous said...

Hobbs. Come back and show us to do it in 4.3 man! You didn't quit did you?

w said...

yes plz

Anonymous said...

yessss!!!!!

Like my videos? To click here.

Thank you for watching!

Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.

New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.

Which Invention is Cooler?