Thursday, February 5, 2009

Farming Mounts



The new spell Sacred Sheild works awsome in any AOE pull, and the new taunt Hand of Reckoning is awesome to have. Hand of Reckoning comes in super useful in raiding, I will talk about one Naxx boss in the future & how this spell has changed the way I play.

Speaking of Naxx, I still have lots of footage, but am kinda worn out of Naxx. It's nice to start getting back to the way I like to play. There are 2 different modes of play. Hopping on when you want and deciding when you want to leave, and then there's scheduled raiding. Although raiding is fun and rewarding, I do find the variety of logging on and wondering what I want to do more my style of play.

Now that I am using the new editing program Sony Vegas 9, It has saved me tons of time, and allowed me to edit like I couldn't before. I used to do all my editing on my laptop, which is not as fast as my desktop. Yet my desktop did not have any great editing program (which I do now). So no more transferring files back and forth. It does take a bit more time to render the final video, but I believe the clarity can bee seen. A new CPU may be in store for me in the future as it will speed up the rendering process (or at least that is my excuse to buy one).

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, good to see ya. You sound sick, did you pick up a cold or something?

I gotta say, you are the most deadpan guy I've ever heard. I almost fried my computer spitting tea all over it from this video: "I ended up buying all six of the rams, both epic and regular, because a friend said my computer would run faster with more ram. But to be quite honest I haven't noticed the difference at all."

No inflection change whatsoever. Like a perfect Mitch Hedberg one-liner. I was cackling about that for a good half hour afterward.

redbelt said...

hey hobbs i am a big fan of your videos and you are actually one of the main factors on me playing WoW.
i wanted to tell you that i loved your new video and also if you ever run through dead mines again i have a way for you to do it faster and easier than ever!

all you do is when you open the door to the boat area if you wait a few seconds to let the guys go past then you walk in a little bit and mount up! i know you can't get the goblins on the islands but you can get everyone else even V.C. but when you are fighting the mob you have to stun smite right away or not attack him at all in order to do to. but then again i am only a level 53 prot pally. so you probobly don't need to worry about that unlike me lol. so have a good one
-redbelt
-garrosh server.

Anonymous said...

what is that auction mod called that you are using?

Anonymous said...

Awesome video! I really see difference now, espacially with HQ on.
Nice video, keep em' coming!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs just wondering what addons you use now? and did you use a quest helepr to level? Thanks great Video!

Anonymous said...

Nice video again. Noticed your Omen was partially blocked by your action bar Gryphon. Search Curse Gaming for an addon called 'HideGryphons' to get a little more screen space.

Brogman said...

Hey Hobbs:) I play a Pro-paladin at lvl 71.
I have see all your video's, and i love them:)
Bot i cant get mein defense up? it is at 355%? Is it okay for a pro-pala?

Ps i love your new video:) I dyn the Hobbs wher for pulling and powrer lvl low man in me guild:)

Unknown said...

Hey Hobbs. Was wondering if you were ever planning to try going holy. I am a level 80 holy pally and I find it's even easier to run instances, I know I can solo auch crypts and almost single pull the last room.

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs i am a hunt by my first class and i think your tactics and strategies with prot pally are amazing...i enjoy every one of your videos thank you for what you do:P

Anonymous said...

Hobbs, first of all let me tell you that you inspired me to go prot with my pally. second i really like your videos they are very helpful. I was wondering what was the auction addon that you used?

AlysiumX said...

Just curious here, what rotation do you use while tanking? Do you use the 9696 rotation?

AlysiumX said...

Just curious here, what rotation are you using when you tank? Are you using the 9696 rotation?

Anonymous said...

"...computer would run faster with more "ram"..."

Cute Hobbs. I chuckled. :)

Cosmin M. said...

hey man on what server do you play?

Anonymous said...

Its a really good video. I do like most of ur videos. Could you do another talent tree like u did in the SM graveyard video plz.

Jon bird said...

Awesome vids i have been watchin your vids since you first started posting a few questions in Vegas movie studio what res or how are you publishing the movie so that its the high def on you tube.. i cant get it to post right with the quality

Jon bird said...

Awesome vids i have been watchin your vids since you first started posting a few questions in Vegas movie studio what res or how are you publishing the movie so that its the high def on you tube..

Geonyx said...

Nice pulling xD, and i like your gear to. =D

Anonymous said...

hi hobbs i love ur videos and want to make sommyself to put on ur blog to show every one but i dont know how to get a game camera and wondered if u coud link it here on ur blog. well ty keep up the videos.

WoWBauthament said...

Hey hobbs u rule

WoWBauthament said...

U RULE!!!!

Anonymous said...

your new vid software is makin the vids look really nice, keep em coming.

Anonymous said...

Ehy hobbs, what program do u use for make ur videos? plz tell me i beg u...
Really nice blood elf's hair! O.O

Like my videos? To click here.

Thank you for watching!

Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.

New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.

Which Invention is Cooler?