Monday, February 4, 2008

One Pally One Pull SM



Two Pallies one Pull Originally aired May 03, 2007


Original SM vid aired March 21, 2007



Warrior Vid 1 pull SM

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Hobbs, liked how u used a 70 instance, hope to see you running more and upgrading ur gear (excluding the items that do dps) also I would have to say that out of ur 3 an videos I would say that 1 pally 1 pull and ur first Catt video tired for first
-roguex
turalyon server

Anonymous said...

Nice vid hobbs.

Anonymous said...

nice one, iv got figurine of the clossas and use it reguarly, seriously overpowered when fighting rogues, 2 min Cd and lasts for 20 secs, nice, and i liked on the one pally pull of Sm how ur hp went right up with it, i was rolf for ages, brilliant

Anonymous said...

all good :P
but when are u going kara ?

-next video- ?

Anonymous said...

I think that if he's planning on tanking in kara that he will need a bit of heroic gear or he prolly won't b able to get past curator, most of his stuff is for pulling tons of low levels, but he could prolly make a good off tank

Anonymous said...

I like the way you went in and showed how to do the beggining for horde also lol, nice vid. Cant wait for more! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey I was just wondering if you had any money making tips for a level 22 Blood elf paladin. The stuff on your site is really good and my guildie run me alot, but I hate when I find a good stratgie book and I end up having to pay anywhere from $35-$60. I like the game, but I'm not in love with it,

Thanks, Curativeburg from Kilrogg.

Brain said...

i agree with roguex...

definatly need some better gear...

but i hope 2 see your kara video asap
hobbs :)

in the mean time go ZG & MC :)
just for the fun of it :P

roguex said...

hey Hobbs hoping you don't skip this weeks video like u did last week, I also suggest that soon u update your gear, keeping your shields and trinkets but swapping most of your gear, using some g to buy watever lvl 70 epics and superiors that u can to upgrade and if need b even sum high end green stamina gear, then u could run kara or at least some heroics for ur viewers, then u could help power level people all the way to 65 with no problems

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs, I tried talking to ya on stormreaver, under the name Capereon or something. Anyhoo I enjoy your videos. :) And i'd like to give you some tips. First of all if you ever want to graduate from the normal five mans you must get rid of all your greens, and lower level items if you can. (Honestly some of those items are really good and you might not be able to get rid of)...and your build. You're current 17/43/0 build doesn't offer the damage mitigation and stam as 0/49/12 build (you're a tank make the healers heal). >_<

roguex said...

I would have to disagree with the talent tree part, he will probably still run ppl more then he will run a heroic so his talent build currently works for both

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs! Just woundering if u could a video without any1 healing you.Like to see u like 1 pull SM graveyard with out heals. Just woundering what is be like.

Anonymous said...

Hobbs about when your gonna make movies I think you should make one once a week and release on fridays so ppl have something to watch when they come home from work/school rdy for the weekends, and not only do instances do outdoor things too, like do the whole kara attunement quest, and id like to see u in Shadow Labs and Blackrock depths deep in just before last boss there is a room full of non elites that respawn every minute and give bout 56 xp each, so pulling them all at once you can get tons of xp, and they respawn in 1 minuit which is great!

Anonymous said...

its been a while scines you last vid wats up?

Anonymous said...

Idk, I think hobbs has got a pretty good tree for what he's doing right now, but shilo has also got a point to with letting healers heal. So I say Hobbs should stay with what he has until he either wants it different or he thinks he finds a better style.

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs i was just wondering how do u start recording videos if anyone wants to talk to me a have a alt lvl 13 pally on steemwheedle cartel i also have my main Iziz!! so send me a message and im always up for instances>

roguex said...

Hey Hobbs, was just thinking that maybe when the new lvl cap is 80 that u could powerlevel people so well that u won't even need to heal urself with such high armor and defense

Anonymous said...

anyway... hobbs we got love 4 u man !
virtual friends ,but whateva :P

keep up the good work

and BTW... primal waters sell good :P

800g in 4 hours farming w00t

Brain said...

^^ :P

http://brain-wowtips.blogspot.com/

:)

roguex said...

farming waters isn't near as good on my server unless u fish them, but shadows n nagrand get u tons, along with alot of netherweave

Anonymous said...

You guys must be pretty high levels. I have a 60 hunter alliance but the server really stinks... for alliance anyways we can't pvp worth poop. So idk maybe I'm just can't pick servers.

Anonymous said...

Really nice how you did that pull, anybody here know if a druid could do some of the same? Maybe some tacs of giving me a chance to heal on something? Thanks alot if ya have any. Nice vid hobbs, keep em' coming please.
-Alex
PS. Woulden't be anonymous if just i could remember my password ...
www.raxerm.blogspot.com :P

Anonymous said...

Your vidoe got me and my bro to make pallys had tons of fun watching you vidoes too srry for spelling

ty

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs my name is trylabite on wow ur vids really got me bck into pallys and iv realised that even if you power lvl people ur the one getting the gold and good loot ur vids have realy changed the way i play wow thx

Anonymous said...

Hey you forgot to get that one undead guy on the side of SM Cath
Or atleast i didnt see him

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs, A few months back I released "Heroic Scarlet Monastery and Heroic Gnomeregan" on youtube and not too long ago I viewed one of the links that someone left, and I saw the link to this video. Anyways, I was reading over these comments and someone posted your spec as 17/43/0 so i looked into your spec and was going to give you a tip about the speed bonus from Ret tree. After an armory search I reviewed your spec and just wanted to suggest into not placing any points into Reckoning. If you'd like more info on the spec or anything really I wrote a post on my guild forums at http://roll4blame.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?gid=32128&t=755697
I don't mean to tell you how to tank or spec for these runs, I rather enjoy knowing that other people power level people on their server and made it quite big, I just wish to help you, if it does at all, for tanking kara+.

~Hencostos

PS. It's a very long post

Anonymous said...

i think the one pally one pull vid is truly amazing.

i have a Troll shaman on bladefist, hes about level 57.

i do SM runs a lot, my personal favorite is armory for pulling wise, but the 6-7 times ive done cath, ive had to go very slowly, ebing careful to who i pull and who i focus my attacks on.

being a shaman, its really hard to take on a lot of enemies at once, so i was thinking about rolling a new toon specifically for making big pulls like you do in your videos.
and i was wondering, whats the best class for soloing instances?

i figured Prot Pally, but aside from that, any good classes particularly?

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs, what realm are you on? :) thanks in advance

Like my videos? To click here.

Thank you for watching!

Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.

New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.

Which Invention is Cooler?