Thank you for watching!
Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the
Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.
New! now you can refer to my
FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.
World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.
57 comments:
First off... Happy New Year Hobbs!
I'm on the Stormreaver server as well, however I've got a 65 Orc Warrior. This suckis cause I've watched yer vids and yer pulls rock. I wish I had started an Allie toon just so I could run with you.
I do have an idea though... Hear me out, a way to make insane amounts of honor. All we need is a few of my friends from the Horde and a few of yers from the Allie side. Out in a field somewhere beating on each other for an hour or so. It's good PvP fun and a great way to make some honor. The best thing about it is no twinks. Also, imaguine a huge battle with two raid groups, one Allie and one Horde. Nice eah? Anyhaze, I wish I could run instances with ya but I dont think thats gonna happen. You can contact me at vancitythugg@shaw.ca if ya like and my toons name is VanCityThugg on the Stormreaver server. Long live tha Horde...
I Just wanted to say, Great job on all you're video. Be nice to see if you can help save frostmane(US) its a dieing server..
You're pve video on you're pally help me level and farm gold on my warlock believe it or not. I've mad over 10k g in the pass 5-6months. I wanted to say thanks.
And keep up the good work; I'll be post video about power leveling and farming on warlock to kinda interact with you're video's.
++ Rep to you.
For the horde ? lol.
Anyways hope you make some video's of you pvping.
Hey dude!
Happy new year again, can't wait to watch next vid. :p
Keep up the good work!
If you want to talk drop us a note at my e-mail: Saboothepaladin@hotmail.co.uk
happy new years
for 2008 i like u to raid orgimar
it be a good test for u be thral beat the 72 elite beat all the npcs and beat all online players no lvl 1 it be better to just do like 40s and up.
thanks hobbs
hey hobbs happy new year
cant wait for your new video i would like to see u raid orgimiar
and it would be a good test for u beat thraul beat the 72 elite beat all the pvp players and the npcs looking forword to 2008 thanks hobbs.
hey Hobbs i have seen that thing about some1 wanting u to raid Orgimiar... i think u should and that guy is right dont bring lvl 1s and stuff bring 40-70
-Ghostmaker
Dude i love all of ur blogs and vids. Me and my mate thinks u and some people should do a raid on Aunchindoun i would go with you but my computer messed up so i have to reinstall WoW
My MSN Address is DoggMannMania@Hotmail.com if you wanna ask me any questions or anything you need ok
Hey, I cant see you on Armory dues to your char not being active in a while. Can you send me or post your spec somewhere please? Also the gear you use. Thank you
Steve
ste996@yahoo.com
Happy New Year Hobbs!
I love your videos, and they have really opened my eyes to some quick leveling and making gold. I just started a new character on Bronzebeard (found out some of my RL friends played there, which I didn't know before) and in about 2 days I leveled from 34 to 47.
Of course I had help from some of my 70s buddies, but when I was solo questing and such I really took your videos into consideration.
-I am a holy priest, I am all for holy priest leveling, and I don't plan on being shadow anytime soon.-
Anyways, one of the biggest things I've learned is that you can let your health get VERY low, but if you have mana and the ability to heal, it almost doesn't matter. I was able to take on 4-5 guys at a time of my level and survive just fine. I got nervous the first time I tried b/c I was scared I was going to die, but it worked wonderfully.
I got quests done very quickly, got tons of experience and loot quickly as well.
I've been able to make gold very easily compared to my first few characters after watching your vids.
So, great job, and I look forward to seeing your new videos in 2008!
/cheer!
hey lounstar here from eonar i was woulding wat server u play on and ya nice vid well talk to u latter see ya
Hey Hobbs Happy New Year just to let u know. im on the server Muradin, I have a lvl 56 warrior. if u can, idk, if u want too dont want too...... can u make someone on that server.
-Ghostmaker
hi hobbs,
i was looking at all of your videos but i found one that is REALLY good, it is not seasonal but i think it is cool. HERES THE LINK! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRZE7Z5owQc
Heyy Wass up Hobbs,
Happy new year. I really like to watch ur viedos on youtube. The fact tht u take low levels and help them grow is aswm. I am just about to buy the real verison of WOW (i was playing the 10 day trial) and i need some help with some leveling. If u can leave a comment on my youtube account,(Wowthis) tht would be great.
Thanks again,
Wowthis
2 much 2 read :P
Happy new year !
Hey Hobbs i only jus found out now that there is a way of playing world of warcraft without paying
all you have to do is go on www.google.co.uk then search world of warcraft private servers and u get a huge list of servers to go on and it shows you how to setup the server aswell
Hey Hobbs,
Been watching your videos for a while and reading the blogg.
I rolled a pally recently seeing if i could reproduce what you do.
I've had great success thus far i've leveled to 30 (with very little help from higher levels) in under 2 days /played.
I'm curious at level 30 if you would recommend switching to a more protection centric build or staying retribution to have a higher damage output.
Currently i find i'm able to do pulls of 4-5 no problem, i'm using a two-hander at the moment with seal of command for added DPS.
Any thought would be appreciated.
Thanks
Trevor
Hey,
I'm interested in finding people on my server(s) who would be willing to take me along for runs similar to this. I don't have any alts on stormreaver, but if you are into this wowhobbs stuff and wouldn't mind letting one of my alts tag along on a run, drop me a line at beestingaus -(at]- yahoo d0t com.
Hey Hobbs just wondering when your next video will be.I hope you raid Orgimiar.I thinl it would be a challenge for youand your friends.If u dont want to raid Orgimiar its ok.Ijust thought it would be a good challenge.
Well anyway just wanted to know when you next video will be.
-Ghostmaker
hay hobbs i pla WOW as well and look like a good guy that could help me get god stuff at lower lvs, i would like to now the server that u play on and hopefully be freinds. by the way ur videos are relly good, i enjoyed the FOR THE HORDE oe were u took allys into org and ran them thru there. i do have many difrent classes inclueding a pally of my own that u gave me the idea to do, and so far it is aelly good class. i ask that u help me because on the servers i play on the allies are all ways rude or charge out rages amounts of money for a run. iwould also like to now when u do another rid aginst the horde for an event or a raid, such molten core or a heroic in outlands like rampharts. im not on blogger alot butu can send me the info that i ask for at (www.dragannu@yahoo.com) ad if u want to see my main the name is MASHETH, its a 62 hunter if u wana look at it under the arrmory. i would also like to now wats the best spec for a pally , oly, ret, or prot idk and u have a pally that looks good.
well this sucks.. all guides cost money lol. Fuck off... sucks
Yo Hobbs Well Have Watched All Ur Vids And Now As I Speak Im Installing WoW Lol... Well Im On The Kel'Thezad Or How Ever You Spell It. With A 64 Rogue 36 Priest And 22 Warlock All Horde. One Of The Things That Made Me Quit Was Gold Have No Epic Nothing On My Rogue Because Of Gold Being Hard To Earn So If U Could Email Me Some Tips That Would Be Great So I Dont End Up Quiting Again..
Thanks
Torukk
For The HOrde
Gabinbutt@hotmail.com
Hobbs just a little idea but i think you should consider doing some pvp videos or maybe some with a low lvl alt, that would be very helpful to the new players looking for some help. this would also widen your audience. btw great blog and love every video you have made, keep them going!
Hey M8! Mikesner here, am a lvl 16 mage on trial account on Stormreaver so i can't really do much but that's only till i get the game maybe tomorrow or sometime next week.
You have really inspired me to play the game and my goal for now is not to get any good gear or awesome leveling skills but as sad and nerdy as it sounds I want to meet you man! The greatest paladin of the azaroth.
So please help me accomplish my dreams and mail me at mike.spr@gmail.com. Also i would like to joining your guild as i hit 30s.
hi, im hopperk, got to say first, im very impressed with your success with theses videos and your blog is very nice. my main purpose of this comment is im wondering if Hobbs, or any other pally is interested in knowing, in my opinion, the best paladin pvp spec. at level 65 i was getting 3000-3500 crits, all my buffs, no enchants or anything. it was fun owning some lvl 70's :) if anyone is interested just email me at hopperk@gmail.com
hey whats up Hobbs I was wondering if you could do a Test copy character to Ice I see Many people looking for runs through SM my name is Siviren on Icecrwon hope you can come
thank you
Siv
OK....where 2 strart..1st off U ROCK! i watched EVERY VIDEO U MADE and i love them all u r 1 kick ass pala :P, 2nd i WISH u can run with me but am on (EU) server called silvermoon :/ am a 63 mage till now (alli) and ur videos helped me get sh!t loads of gold 3rd DONT STOP WHAT U DOING MAN CUZ U R TRUELY AMAZING!!, btw if u wanna talk about sh!t like this add me am (flubberxxx@hotmail.com) i have good ideas 2 :)peace till ur next video :D
Hey Hobbs Thankyou so much for making these vids. They are fantastic. really nice job. happy new year and keep up the good work
This did not work all too well on Nagrand (eu)...we had around mby 5-10 alliance (many brought there by my spamming prob), but only one or two horde. We also got bored and around 5ppl raided TM.
Not much to it but fun to see things like this can actually work! =)
heyy hobbs, i really enjoy your videos. Your videos inspired me to purchase the game sometime next week. I was wondering if you could give me some pointers later on and such, keep on making these videos man, you rock!
Happy New Year Hobbs!!
Dude awesome and i didn't mind the smaller screen on that video but umm... maybe for a future video could you raid Orgrimmar or Undercity that would be awesome!
Or on another video could you show how to farm gold because i am having quite a bit of trouble on my Warlock and having quite a bit of trouble saving my money aswell anyways keep up the awsome work dude and i can't wait to see your next video!!!!!!
Hi my Name is Kellbeck, I play on the server Detheroc I currently have a 70 Warrior and 70 Mage Alliance, and since watching your videos it has made me want to create a Paladin to help run my friend and guildmates thru instance. Unfortunately my Mage can only pull 1 to 2 rooms at the moment for the higher level instances even tho he is frost(Damn Squishy Mage >=/ ). So I was wondering if i could create a Paladin on your server and if you could help me level him up with your AOE instance pulls. If you can please send a mail in the game to kellbeck or even send me a e-mail to troy_pais@yahoo.com
Happy New Year
hey hobbs nice videos.
i was just wondering when your next video would come out???
BTW u have helped me very much with getting to lvl 70 so just wanted to say thank you
what do you still hesitate? Come on, CLICK www.euwowgold.com ! just get the cheapest gold!
Hey guys, that looks fun!
Hey hobbs could u do that for me sometimes my server is thunderhorn and my mains are a bloodelf mage dakarian, dwarf pally buriofra,and a draenei warrior daruss plz send them mail if u will u be willing to take me through something
:O Happy New year Every1...
Due to this Ive Make Some Fourms in celebration Check it out. Hobbs please Register ;)
http://wowhobbsforums.freeforums.org
i've watched your vids nice job i play wow as well. I'm fairly weak though. I've made a gnome warlock like my main on your server but he is only 2. My main is 24. I'll see if they'll sometime let me get from pve to pvp from free transfers then i'll buy a transfer. If i lvl my 2nd person i hope you'll powerlvl with me sometime
hey hobbs im wawy a lvl 34 mage but sadly not on ur server. i want to say that ur videos r awsome! i have seen all of them. i cant wait till the new xspantion comes out because then i can see u lvl up to lvl 80. my mage relly needs new gear i have bin useing ember staff since lvl 18:( when i saw ur video when the staff of jordan showed i new i had to get it! well so if i ever make a player on ur server i would love to get a run.
hi its wawy again(im so tierd its like 4am) i looked back at other posts and they reminded me 2 ask u when ur next videos gona come out?(its bin like 3 weeks i dont mind that u saved it small i just want 2 see a awsome new video)bye im going 2 sleep (zzzzzzzzzzzzz)
aaahhhhh im awake came to check if u made a nother vid yet and no:( (ur probably not even awake) i got a good idea for a vid that would be fun. u should get all the lvl 70 that r on ur guild at the time and do a boss raid it would be relly cool to see that (u and a bunch of other lvl 70) so if u want u should do that (yes dad got off the com going to lvl to lvl 35 now and tri to get staff of jordan) bye :P
Hey hobbs wawy again i saw ur new video on youtube (i dont no y its not on ur blog yet) and gratz on yet ur new trinket (figuren of the colossis)(dont know how to spell it) and nice video 2 it relly makes me want to get to lvl 70 so badly. cant w8 till ur next 1(hope it comes out soon)
Hey Hobbs hope you read this, i do like some of your video, Prot pally myself in all lvl 70, full teir 4 and teir 5 and all that nonsense. If you ever do strat and want to minimize time and repairs on the undead side or the trash. Whip out turn undead and use a fear pull. ^^ much easier
NEED MORE VIDEOS !!!
hey Hobbs, my mains name is roguex (70 rogue) I also have a 60 shadow priest(sadly both r on the turalyon server) I plan on makin a pally next, I have seen pretty much all ur videos twice and I love the way u do ur stuff, I would like to make a character on ur server and was wondering if I could get into ur guild I talked to sum1 from ur guild and he said u were on an Alt and he wasn't allowed to tell me ur alt name, hope to c more videos from u soon, another new idea for ur way of pulling is maybe lvl up other classes and try ur way with them. Hope to c a reply to this soon
Hey hobbs, first off love your vids. my main is a 41 hunter, my first however is a lvl 22 pally that I abandoned cuz i got bored, I have recently started playing him more and have really enjoied playing because ive taken on everything i can of hobbs. Ive benn running all dungens up to stocks for peeps on my hunter but its not the same. if your ever on antondias give me a pst, whymeduh.
one suggjestion, try and tell us more of what boss drops what in each instance. thanks alot.
keep them rolling!!!
Hey hobbs, im not on your realm and this is one of those..random out of place questions....Me and friend are both lvl 33 Shamans on alliance...we are wondering if we should respec and lvl 70 to go restoration for Karazhan...(We are enhancement)..please respond.
I quit playing in Feb last year....i watched yoru video the a week or so ago and now i have a level 36 pally i am working on to do what you do...pretty mu7ch you brought me back...i can not wait to do that stuff. I party with another prot pally who wants to do it to. pretty dangerous combo.
hi hobbs
i would just like to say first that ur way of plvl guild members rocks if u r a horde hunter.
but could u give me some tips on how to get money for my epic mount i am a
orc hunter.
email me at toobloominlate@hotmail.co.uk with the tips if u get the time
Er hobbs where r u?
(is he dead?) haven't been on wow haven't been making movies, CMON HOBBS, AZEROTH DEMANDS MORE MOVIES!
hobbs i just wanna say that ur videos are pretty coool after seeing them i think ima install the game and play for myslef lol o ya and also do u use wow fe private shards to play wold of warcraft or do u play normally were u actually have to pay?
He doesn't use wow-fe for private servers his on an american official server but some private servers can actually imitate pretty well the conditions in which he plays so if u don't want to pay to play go find a good pv server.
PS:Hobbs were are you?
Just bought a Skullflame Shield on my lb 70 prot pally so I'm gonna start doing wat ur doing Hobbs.
Hey hobbs i added you and sent a MSG today while you were DND in SM anyhooze i was wondering.can you add my account or my Email just for a few runs and maybe a guild invite when im lvl 30. my email is Aztec-Art-Ninja@hotmail.com My name on Stormreaver is Goznic or goznik i forget.im a mate of anorics and i hope you have a wonderful time dont for get to contact me.
BTW i own an australian website with youtube vids im changing the theme...so i want your vids on my website contact me at Aztec-Art-Ninja@hotmail.com and remember add goznic on storm reaver - Green Ghost out.
Hey me again i was wondering if you seriously could think bout my website offer. anyway i would like help raising my "new coming" Pally lvl 10 atm but knowing pallys it doesnt take long to lvl 20 times for a guild invite. i have a lvl 15 rogue on khaz goroth lol and he is pretty good.and also how do i download fraps my good man my email is Aztec-Art-Ninja@hotmail.com sorry bout the name but i had it like 2 years my acc name is goznic Bye
Greenghost.
hey hobbs i know u hate ZF with the todems u can run next to them and use consentshane and i do the same as you butt i run Dm SFK SS
WOOT I AM IN THAT SS
I just realized I was in the screenshot, haha. I poked around looking for myself and of course I am right by my Voidwalker and didn't realize it. xD
♥Hobbs♥
-Yukazi
Post a Comment