Monday, July 21, 2008

Gruul's Lair




The strategy I talked about to fight High King Maulgar can be read here. Read up on your specific role so you know it. Most boss fights are very easy if everyone is doing their jobs. 25 man Pugs can go really bad if not everyone is ready, so by reading in your spare time you'll be more prepared than the average player.

The King dropped in this video - Belt of Divine Inspiration ,Pauldrons of the Fallen Hero , Pauldrons of the Fallen Defender X 2

Gruul is fairly easy if you can stay away from the random cave ins and away from each other before you turn to stone. We grabbed his eye, gloves, and for some reason he wears 3 sets of pants. One pair of Hero and 2 pairs of Defender pants.

My last gear update was in this video, half way through.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ran Gruul for the first time myself last week - as an off-tank like yourself. For HKM I was to tank the Priest - what nobody mentioned was that he doesn't melee/damage at all, and guess who forgot to bring Mana Pots? At least he goes down quick, and I was free to help with the chaos that was Warlock + Shaman running loose.

My official role on Gruul was to 'stand there and look pretty'. Look forward to the gear updates, and the surprise, although I think I might have an idea what it might be.

- Silverbolt - Protection Paladin.

Anonymous said...

Nice vid hoping to see them more u probly cant help me but u know any good ways to be as a hunter

Anonymous said...

I play WoW on EU servers, Shattered Halls is my mains server, however I have always wanted to join Stormreaver US ever since watching your videos. I was wondering if I ever could? and if you knew how I could. I was also wondering if you ever tried the legend that is retribution and if you liked it like me, which is a lot.

- Ardine - Retribution PvE Paladin.

Tozie said...

Hi hobbs. Awsome vidz n site!!

If your interested everyone, please visit www.wowtozie.blogspot.com

Its a World of Warcraft site about MY charactor.

Hobbs please dont be annoyed im not advertising as such lol. I got my inspiration from you!

ForsakenWarr said...

I heard you saying in 1 of your videos that in the end of the blog i can see what programs you use for making the effects but i cant find them if you can help me out please i will be a lot of thankfull

ForsakenWarr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aaron said...

Hey bro, love your videos, very nice been following you from day 1. And I was just wondering if you could please post a list of your AddOns, I would greatly appreciate it! Keep up with the videos!

Aaron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Nice but one little thing tho. Being so not organised on trash mobs is gonna cost ya in SSC those trash mobs are harder than Lurker...

ForsakenWarr said...

I realy want to ask im thinking of starting playing i the original World of warcraft server till now i was playing private.Tho my world of warcraft isnt downloaded from any Pirate site or better said it isnt Pirate i got WoW and WoW - TBC both for 160$ and i have the codes on the disk i can register easy.

My question is can i play in your server "Stormreaver" my WoW is EU and i think theres Stormreaver - EU and US i realy wish to play Stormreaver because i know your the best in Power leveling.And i dont know how i will feel if i have a level 80 (for Wrath of the Lich King). It will be awesome having level 80 in real server and playing with you. So can you answer my quests of : Can i play in Stormreaver ... I mean is it only 1 Stormreaver or US and EU...

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs, great video, as always and as to where you were tanking, may I guess SSC? Anyway, I was wondering is your guild recruiting? I'm looking to raid soon and would really like to oin an experienced guild like yours

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs, I checked your character sheet on the armory, and you got that trinket you wanted a while back from shadow labyrinth, it's nice btw. you just can't get a break on those shoulders though?

Like my videos? To click here.

Thank you for watching!

Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.

New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.

Which Invention is Cooler?