Saturday, July 26, 2008
Gnomergan - Back Door Run
1st off, I know my aura and blessing were not to my standards this vid. Over the last few months since I have started raiding it has drastically changed the way I play, and Improved the way I pull. So looking at this video is a good look back, not only to see the gear progression, but the skill. The whole time watching the video, I am my own worst critic....well not worst if you have seen some of the nasty posts on my youtube comments. I'm thinking cast Righteous defense now, change aura, and blessing... but in the end it works.
Another comment you'll see is on how I pronounce Gnomeregan. I know it's not the way it is properly pronounced, but you know what i like the sound of it.. and I figure it won;t change anything in RL or in the game.
Thank you all for being loyal viewers and subscribers.
Lately there has been more people joining my server to chat, and although I do appreciate every viewer, I cannot unfortunately chat with everyone. If you are planning on making my server a home, join the guild when the appropriate level and read my FAQ below on this page for more info.
During this short vid Crowd Pummeler 9-60 dropped Gnomebot Operating Boots, and Mekgineer Thermaplugg dropped the Thermaplugg's Central Core.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for watching!
Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.
New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.
World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.
New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.
World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.

11 comments:
Hey Hobbs I'm in ur guild my name is druidofbears im on stormreaver of course im am currently a lvl 52 drood and i was wondering if u may run me through brd if so plz pst me in game that PEACE
people are stupid so dont worry bout it, your way of pullin works great it stuns people when I do it
I would have never started doin it that way if I had not seen you do it. keep up the vids and the folks that dont like can screw off. They just wish they rolled a pally. thanks for everything.
[IMG]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/whiteguypl/2copy.png[/IMG]
let me know if you want something better then this... im bored..
i guess it would have made sense to give you a way to get a hold of me or to not have the image tags and just a link..
oh well...
anyway dustingransden@charter.net..
email me if you want me to make something way nicer... ill make it if your gonna use it.. on account of im bored...
hobbs you are amazing. i hated my paladin until i started watching your videos. now tanking low level instances and raiding with a tankadin for that matter is amazingly fun.
do you use deathfrost on your weapon? if not you should play around with it for the lower level stuff, it procs like crazy
hey hobbs i have a recently 60 hunter on amun thal and im shitting my self cuz i cant get my epic mount how can i make money really fast at my lvl? can u send me a email or something in the game U ROCK
hey hobbs i just playing wow im currently now a lvl 69 pally i forgot wat server lol ok then me and my friends just ran through the instance sunwell platue we ended up stopping because we lost all mem beacause they all went to bed. while we were their we got some good loot its a very long instance but its wirth the loot and the Xp. and it would be an awsome video for ur subscribers i kno i would lov it soo ya if u would plz run it with ur clan. if u didnt kno u need 20-25 people or guildies to run this instance ok then hobbs cya later o ya email me at usarocker34@yahoo.com with ur answer ok then dude peace out
(im the 60 hunter) my toon name is Powershot
hey man love the videos, wut relm are u on?
hey hoobs its me jorn and i would like it if u did sunwell k see ya o and heres my email tylertiger@aol.com see ya hobbs.
hey hobbs this is a fan and i want to say u inspired me to play wow so im getting it this thursday of September 9th i had it before but was hacked please contact me and tell me if u r on kargath i would apreciate it ty.
hockey_brad02@hotmail.com
Post a Comment