Saturday, September 20, 2008

Recycled Heroes



Well the new guild is now approximately 3 days old, guild bank is 4300g and growing. Thanks to all members we will try to reach as high as possible with this number. Our 1st Kara raid I put in the 15 shards which sold at 20g each. We actually had 2 full raids for our 1st time in Kara as a guild!

I am very happy to have a guild again, as I have not had one since my last one. So when I did power level people I couldn't;t see the long term results.

One of the reasons people leave guilds is "they are not progressing fast enough for me". Yet if those people with their acquired gear from that guild stuck around a bit to help the others to catch up, then you would have the progression. Yet I guess these people prefer to be carried.

Try to focus on 1 or 2 characters.. having 8 70's really isn't a huge accomplishment if none of them are geared enough to participate in what the guild is offering.

Badges is a great way to gear up when there are not many members online. Heroic runs are short as well if you just want a quick gaming session.

I am looking forward to having the guild change in many ways to become a successful guild.

Good luck with all your guilds, and I will have another video out in the future.

Thanks for watching!

62 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the reason i joined the guild, is too progress i don't like guild hoping i like being able to progress with friends in the guild. Thanks for the invite

yours truly: killmasterp

Anonymous said...

Hi hobbs i have seened all ur video over a year now and i have to say good job. I like the way u r doing with the new guild. sorry to here about what happen to the guild "king nothing". I not on the same rame then u but i have a lvl 60 paladin that i been playing over the year. Ever want to talk u can e-mail me at Wolf_king20000@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hiya hobbs uhh i was thinkin of switchin servers to join your guild would you need a lvl 63 BM/MM hunter??? just wonderin keep up the vids

Derks20 said...

Hobbs ive only been playing WoW for a very short time and your videos have been really helpful. I would love to join your guild just to finally have a guild that i can get the progession in the game that i want. if anything just @ fbchs24@aol.com if you want. thanks for the posts man they rule.

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs i was wondering if i can join ur guild ive goten tired of my shammy (horde) i was wondering if i could try and lv a char on ur realm and join ur guild i think that how u power lv peaple is cool but im good at focusing on questing and lving at a steady pace. my shammy has done 1/9 bt 2/5 mh and kill lady vashj so ive got experiance i can bring to the guild but i dont think i will be 70 long before WOTLK email me at weman321@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

i got on my character on stormreaver this morning and the amount of people creating new chars on that server just to get into recycled heroes anyway i don't know how you're going to keep the guild going simply because the guild isn't going to work having that many people, you should make it at least lvl50-70 just to keep the numbers down. And i know how it feels like getting asked for runs all the time(70 mage) you're not going to like all those lowbies in your guild after a while

Anonymous said...

i've been wondering for a long time where your skullflame shield dropped. I know it's a world drop but i'm just curious because i want one so bad.

Anonymous said...

I just joined your server to join the guild cant wait. Hope theres room. Also prob transferring my 70 pally to start raiding if there is. Vajilante- Elder'thalas

Anonymous said...

Hello Hobbs, i how does one get to join your guild?

Anonymous said...

hello hobbs

i like your rules. to many high lvl players call us lower lvls noobs or vice versa

if you need a prot palidn in the guild who loves to run low lvls threw dm stocs or any other low lvl or high lvl instensis just give palidn a call

Anonymous said...

Who do I ask to get into Recycled Heroes, I am just wondering. If you can tell me then mail me (noobarticus) on stormreaver.

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs im a lvl 38 hunter on ur server and i was wondering if maybe...I could join ur guild??? if i could just send me some mail and to be on to get the invite


Keep the vids coming Petius

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs im a lvl 38 hunter on ur server and i was wondering if maybe...I could join ur guild??? if i could just send me some mail and to be on to get the invite


Keep the vids coming Petius

Anonymous said...

Hey man really great viedos u persaud me to join alliance after being on horde for over a year so i dont know anything about alliance locations just wandering if i can join r guild

email krause213@goole.com

keep up the videos

Anonymous said...

Hobbs, i really enjoy your videos, why?

well when i first joined this game back when it first came out, i was automatically invited to a guild. one a friend i knew was in. all the guild was, was a bunch of friends leveling and running instances together there wasn't any of that OMG NOOB kinda stuff it was just a fun loving great guild... and yes im still in it to this day!

you remind me of the good old times, and because of that i wish you and all your guild mates all the best and to enjoy it like i enjoyed my guild!

I'd also like to thank you alot for the traffic you sent my wat to my SM 1 Warrior 1 Pull video ;)

(new wotlk tallent one out btw =P)

Cheers GL with ya guild!

P.S. ma pally is 60 now and loving the class, but still maining my warrior there just too damn good of a class!

Anonymous said...

Excellent guild policies just keep a real sharp eye out for the bad seeds, they join guilds for the wrong reasons, and once they take root they can cause some real damage to the guild as a whole until they're finally uprooted and kicked. A guild leader has a lot of responsibility but I know you can handle it Hobbs. Have fun man.

Villek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelt said...

lovin the guild rules and it seems im the only who mentions em. shared gold for repairs, casual raiding, and the guild friendliness is what im in to. Have quite a selfish server and just cant find that many like you. Keep up the good work and good luck with the guild!

Kelt said...

EDIT: lol seems the last comment i didnt read already touched on the guild rules :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you and your guild Hobbs and keep up with the great vids. Its been a motivation for me to get my pally tank leveled even tho I'm a long time feral druid.

Anonymous said...

Hey man I just got into WoW a lil' over a week ago at the naggin' of my buddies, and I'm having a blast with it! Anywho, I've been watching your videos and (provided ya want me) I want to join your guild! Thing is, I'm not sure which realm your playing on. It's Kara right? Right now I've got a Paladin named Eean on Stormscale (not sure if that helps at all).

Anonymous said...

wish more ppl were like you mate :( you're exactly what a Guild leader should be like.. GJ

Unknown said...

hey hobbs i was wondering if you coud place a few comends over those gold and lvling guides.
i have read your intro ofc, but i'v ask some of my frends and the told me that the wurent realy helpful at all.

any way keep up the nice vids
from azolox EU server

Unknown said...

hey hobbs i was wondering if you coud place a few comends over those gold and lvling guides.
i have read your intro ofc, but i'v ask some of my frends and the told me that the wurent realy helpful at all.

any way keep up the nice vids
from azolox EU server

Veacon757 said...

Hey Hobbs. I was wondering if i payed for a tranfered character would you let me join the guild. It is one of my alts. A lvl 32 prot pally. I know hes kinda low to pay for a transfer but im lazy and dont feel like lvling another one. If you could just send me an email at sk8er23693@yahoo.com and let me know.

thanks,
Veacon, Dalaran server

Veacon757 said...

LOL woops i posted my last comment on your previous video to by accident.

Anonymous said...

well to have 8 level 70 fully black tempel/mh/swp epic geared is an great acomplishment that's why i respect my guild master so much and also the fact that hes old and vice ^^
Also.... I BLAME YOU FOR GETTING BACK TO WOW XD

Anonymous said...

to bad i dont play on the us servers

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs your videos are sweet. They really provide insight on the game and shows you how to help people and make new friends!
I found this sweet website, cheack it out for all of your WoW gear needs and some other sweet Tees and swag.http://www.jinx.com/member/426703

WoWTVz said...

hey hobbs i was just wondering what sever your on, plz email me or contact me or somthing.

WoWTVz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WoWTVz said...

lol my email is williamrocks@live.com

ROMJ said...

Hello Hobbs i just want to say i have just started watching you vids, your bank idea ive had running for 5-6 month's and it is a greate idea i have a few other perks for guild mate's in my giuld if you want more info i would love to tell you ,i dont know wat server your on but im hord and we enjouy a layed back guild and have no lvl restrictions in it. we would like to be part of your next big epic battle you set up so please e-mail and lets see if you can set one up on our server thanks for the vids
timeless-cowboy@neo.rr.com
ROMJ

Anonymous said...

was wondering on what server u play because im wanting to switch serevrs and i seen ur vid on ur guild semms awsome

Anonymous said...

Hi Hobbs! My name in game is Urpromdate, I'm hoping to join your guild, I have 3 epic pieces of equipmetn in my bank, and I can craft two more. I'm a BM hunter and I'll try to join your server soon. When I first started this game, I played with a friend, and when he quit, I was about to hit 70 and now I'm left playing lonely. I like your ambience and charisma and I am willing to transfer to your realm.

P.S my friend had BT and Hyjal raid experience, so I could help wiht guild formation and tips. Also, when my LW is high enough: Free nethercobra and clefthoof armor kits!

P.P.S the Epics I have are: Bindings of Lightnig Reflexes, Darkmoon Card: Wrath, Gaurdian's Chain Girdle. The other two epics I mentioned are the engineering goggles, Surestrike ver 2.0 and Shoulder's of Lightning Reflexes.

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs it me jorn and i was thinkin of a new vid u could do u could complete all of brewfest quests and show us bitts and pieces if u want to talk email me at tylertiger@aol.com o and wat realm r u on.

Anonymous said...

hobbs if u could ever inv me i would love to help as much as i can bt at the time im only a lvl 6-8 pally human but i would realy like to join ur guild and mayby evan talk to u sometime im always sending mail that says plz reply o plz read so plz o plz inv me to ur guild thats all i want realy man!!!
my guys name is memtack and email me at dmanfyffe3@yahoo.com subject plz put hobbs...ty for reaading and bye!!!

ME said...

hello what server are you on.

Anonymous said...

hobbs it seems that u are running a well maintained guild. Im thinking about making a character on your server just to get to 70 before WoLK comes out email me at evan_taylo14@live.ca ill play any class you need ive got a level 70 hunter on a different server

Anonymous said...

thats evan_taylor14@live.ca*

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs.

Im a big fan of you and i have always wanted too write too you but i didnt know how too do but hey i found out so what server do you play on?


Marcus

Anonymous said...

Write too me at :

markus_mus@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

hi hobbs i have seen many of ur vidoes and i love the way u help other players i have tried many times to do that but i unfortunatly never got high enough to help anyone but lvl 20s i have a lvl 55 pally that i am trying to lvl atm but i have been lvling him for over a year and i am in a guild that my bro is in and no one helps each other like you help ppl they did when i first joined and the guildmaster stopped playing and the guild is now just a raiding guild and they dont care about u unless you r geared i want to start over on another realm and i would love to join your guild if u want to respond to me hollywoodowasso@yahoo.com would be the place and keep on helping ppl it helps even if you dont think it does

Anonymous said...

I like your idea of the world of warcraft game. I play too but im a noob, I really want to know which realm you play in. The thing you said about schedules desent apply to me because im only 13

Anonymous said...

Hobbs, You're an outstanding player and person! Cheers to u. I have a 20 pally if u still have any room left in ur guild.Her name is Chemise.:)

Anonymous said...

hi i just want to say i payed to have my charter change realm's just for this guild







the one the only killerpally

Anonymous said...

First off id like to say i really like your style, and I've tweaked it a bit to my preferences, but basically the same thing. Your Pull video's really helped me figure out the paths for mine.
secondly, I just wanna say that, while i congratulate you on your guild creation, I looked at your roster last week, and was kinda offended by the amount of people in your guild, I ran a guild for about 2 years before i got that many, this is nothing against you by the way, but its a good bet that a good few of those people joined your guild for just that reason, its your guild, and I thought I should give a shout out to those that worship you enough to pay 25$ or make new characters to be in your guild, again this is nothing against you. But really, guys, don't join a guild because the guild master is famous, join because its a good guild, and while recycled heroes looks like a well run guild, I'm not gonna make a character on stormreaver or transfer just because i can be near hobbs. If you got this far, thanks for listening to my rant, and have a nice time.(nothing against hobbs, you fan boys can't yell at me for dissing the ass you would so like to kiss, as this is against you.)

Anonymous said...

Oh and i forgot something, for those of you that are leaving e-mail, there is a strong likely hood your not gonna hear from him for a bit, not because he is an ass or anything, but seriously, he gets like 5 email addresses a post, he works, and he is now running a guild, this is the only disadvantage of fame, you get isolated, no matter how much you fight it, you should talk to one of the officers of the guild if you wanna get in. It will save hobbs a lot of trouble that im sure you don't wanna put him through.

Anonymous said...

hi hoobs im palywanna cra im on english server but i have a problerm i need to lv 70 get the loot and the money but how. im a lv 48 pala write me talk to me on wow stormreaver english server friday 6.00

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed your videos. The only problem I had was you never said what server your in!! I would happily make a character in your server if I just knew what server your in. Like you said in your you love to power level, but you also said don't ask for it... Please get back to me my email is mikedude11@gmail.com or you can send me mail in WoW I currently play an Orc hunter in eredar name trenisian. Last, I would happily make a guild with you I have a lot of great ideas for names.

dgwim said...

hi hobbs i'm a huge fan like everyone here but i was hacked and i was wondering on what server u play? u can alway contact me willem.vanderveken@hotmail.com ty anyways and bye

dgwim said...

hi hobbs i'm a big fan of u and ur video's like everyone here but recently i got hacked so i have to start over again and i taught myself if i play ur server maybe u could boost me som thimes so what server are u on? u can contact me on willem.vanderveken@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

hobbs if you see this i was hopeing you might just send me some mail telling me you servre so hopefully i could start and join the guild it sound like the guild iv been looking for im masaker on bronse fist dragonflight 63 night elf hunter ples reply

Anonymous said...

lol well i was gonna ask if i could join ur guild but i guess not cause so many people want in...well i can respect that and if you ever want me to log on somtime let me know. email is adamsjacob86@yahoo.com ok ty for ur time

Anonymous said...

i really love the way that you use some many communists idea in your guild keep it up...

Anonymous said...

Whut is your guild name and whut server are you on?

Anonymous said...

Hello Hobbs this is Xandalore. I had joined your guild as soon as i got to lvl 15, a day or two after you made the guild. I am now lvl 30 with the help of u and this guild. I know only going for 15-30 isn't that hard, but i have just joined WOW and this is my first character. Thanks for all yours and the guilds help. I hope to be in and help this guild as much as i can for a LONG LONG LONG time.

yours truly: Xzandalore

Anonymous said...

The Guild name is Recycled Heros on the realm Stormreaver

Miney on Dath'Remar lvl 34(almost 35)rouge
P.S. Big fan i might make a character on your guild because you are so nice.. Can i join the guild???

Unknown said...

Hey, great videos. I really like all your explanations of the patch so far. I'm studying in France right now, but when I get back I was thinking about starting some videos like this. Thanks for the inspiration! Keep it up and good luck with all those achievements.

Cosecant / Kilrogg

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs !I love your videos and have watched everyone at least twice. Your new guild looks awsome but I'm on EU servers :'(Anyway, good luck with your guild and hope it grows to be a fantastic community. Thanks,Consercation (26 Prot Pally)

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs. i was wondering if u power level any horde charters. im on the chromaggus server and i can never find any 70s that want to help out. Could u help me if u have a horde toon on that server? i am a tauren warrior. named helandan. email me at bassplayer422@yahoo.com

thx

Anonymous said...

hobbs in 2007 did ya come across highlord kruul

Like my videos? To click here.

Thank you for watching!

Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.

New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.

Which Invention is Cooler?