Gruul the Dragonkiller dropped Bloodmaw Magus-Blade, Dragonspine Trophy, and Leggings of the Fallen Hero x3.
Now prior to Grull we downed High King Maulgar and I recieved Pauldrons of the Fallen Champion, which I then turned in for Justicar Shoulderguards. I then enchanted them with Greater Inscription of Warding, and put 2 blue gems. The sockets are blue and yellow, but I wanted maximum stamina so ignored the socket bonus. I could of used my Charmed Amani Jewel, which I talk about in this video.
The mods I talk about in any of my videos can always be found on my FAQ, which is always located at the bottom of my blog in the thanks for watchign paragraph.

34 comments:
hey hobbs stupid Question ima pally 0/46/13. my ques is how do u get tha wings.. ima lvl 63 btw is it a talent or u have to be 70 and train for it.. can u let me no.. ty ur movies are tha truth tx for them.
It's a 70 spell called Avenging Wrath, it increases damage caused by 30% for 20 seconds.
Hello Hobbs, any news on what level requirements your guild might have when you start it?
Hey Hobbs I just wanna say I love your videos and that youve helped me teach friends how to pull "Hobbs" style. I have been watching your gear progression and Gratz on the t4 shoulders! I am seeing that you are really well geared now. I reccomend that you try to pug some groups for TK or SSC to check out some higher level content. I think that you would enjoy the higher level sophistication and difficulty( and of course gear) that those instances have to offer!
Dan
Hey hobbs , i watched all your movies now , and i think the are awsome ;) , u really helped me ^^
and now i heard u were making a guild ? :o - sounds really cool , im not ally tho but if u do make a guild , im am so on ^^ - if u want me in that is ^^ .
you are the best!!!
Hey hobbs Im a 27 Rogue
I want to be a pally bat my friends tolld me thet a plly is a shit!
Plzz make a vidio wit a retrubusen pally plzz plzz plzz!!!
Hey hobbs this is a comment about your poll on what you should spec when Wotlk comes out. I think it depends on what you think you are going to do. I have a feeling you should chose prot because then you can go to each new instance and explore them all and do a video on them, but if you really want to hit 80 as fast as possible to start raiding then you should go ret and hit the questlines hard.
Congrats on the T4 shoulders. Can't wait for the next video.
How I wish you were on Anvilmar - Horde. I've been searching out a guild that is just what your planning on starting.
hey hobbs im a 70 tankadin like ur self n i was wondering wat addons do u got running and gratz on ur shoulders btw
Heya Hobbs. Im a lvl 70 holy paladin that are trying to respec to prot. Are you going to continue as paladin prot or respec? And are u going to start a Death knight?
Have you seen the new WotLK talents? Like fury warriors last spell is that they can equip a two handed wep in one-hand.... :) Well I love your vid and hope u can continue with them in WotLK.
the wings are call Avenging Wrath and you get them a lvl 70
WhiteSword
Hey Hobbs,
Anzac wants to come play in naxx, kara etc with ya again, I'll be nice :D maybe lol.
Shoot us a msg when ya rdy to start ya guild
Hey i been wondering.. it seems like u run alot of places, but u still got tanktronic goggles, is there a reason why you haven't upgrade to the Hard Khorium Goggles
Hey there I have to say I like the idea of you making your own guild and you can be sure I will be hitting you up with an invite. I am currently a lvl 68 hunter on your server named Kosa, and yes I am guildless. I actually transfered from another server in the hopes of being able to play with you and help out in a guild like what you described your old guild to be. I do still have character on my old server that raid Hyjal and Black Temple so I will be able to bring raid experience to the guild while at the same time I use to be one of the officers in a smaller guild slowly progressing through gruul's and mag's and to be honest i liked the environment of that guild a lot. So I guess you could say this is my trying to relive the good old days of my favorite guild that ended up falling apart due to the server being so small and people guild-hopping/server-xfering.
Well keep up the vids and I hope to see ur guild soon XD.
~Kosa (68 hunter) - Stormreaver
Massive Gold Blueprint - #1 World Of Warcraft Payout. Extreme Value Step-by-step Video Package From Secret Warcraft Converts Like Crazy. 12+ Hours Of Video And Huge Bonuses. 1,000 Gold In 30 Days Guranteed.
http://thehate.cs5000.hop.clickbank.net/ Order Now!
hey Hobbs, i hope u read this. if u do i was on thottbot and i saw something that would be cool to see used in the Hobbs way of pulling, its a shield that u make in enginering(i cant sell haha).
http://thottbot.com/i18168.
if u could put it in a vid maybe it would be cool to see. thanx.
LOVE the vids btw, keep em coming
Hello Hobbs, I watch your videos from time to time and if I wasn't a veteran WoW addict in a Sunwell guild I'd find them helpful as well. hehe. Now if you need help I can drag one of my many alts over to stormreaver. ^_^ Unfortunately my main t6 druid is saying on Kil'jaedan. (it's named Nearr btw) Anyway keep up the good work..and don't be turning into a chinese gold farmer. :P
Nearr again very quickly you should get that exalted Cenarian Expedition mount and grind Netherwing rep! Come on what's more bad ass than riding a Dragon :D
Hey Hobbs, once again an incredible video, and you cleared up any criticism on how you make gold, which I have to say is amazing. I know probabally people will say "well only prot pally's can farm that way" which isn't true, because alot of classes have instant cast AoE spells,(Hunter's explosive trap, a ton of mage spells, Seed of corruption, shammy's shocks, etc.) I'v seen a balance druid, use your technique by getting a ton of lower level mobs on him, casting barksin, and hurricane, they all die and he just loots them up. Hope to see more of your videos in the future.
to respond to the Hard Khorium goggles, those are from trash mob drops, in Sunwell Plateau, and Hobbs hasn't shown him farming SWP. Innocent question though
hey hobbs, i am the same person who commented about the AOE shield i found on thottbot. i meant to say (i cant spell haha). typo lol
Hey Hopps. I just saw your videos for the first time. It is awesome. It is amazing too see what a nice person you seem to be. To have fun and help other ppl like you do is just realy great. Thank you for that.
And congratuliation to your new shoulders :)
I am looking forward to see more videos. It s insipering to see that there are still ppl out there who like to help and share information :)
xxx
lucky
hey Hobbs, I have a lvl 70 Mage on Frostwolf server, after seeing ur clips, i started up a pally straight away and I am now starting to try and learn ur ways of pulling, i try my best to take lower lvl's through instances like VC and stocks and even SM, my pally is now lvl 66 and soon to be lvl 70, i love all of urs clips and ur excellent progression, keep it up bro, cheers mate!!
hey hobbs nice vid i have watched your vids i think from the start i relook alot hope your guild goes well i might make a char to join :) but i dunno keep on makin vids there great all that junk Ohh ya and i see u have mastered prot well and when u did the poll i thought u r thinking about switching i just wanted to say go holy because it would be interesting on hobbs way on healing it might be the only spec besides prot u could make a vid out of but of course your gear wouldent do well... well think about it..
hey hobbs,
When you get your guild started, what lvl will you have to be 2 get in. right now im lvl 18 and dont know if i want to chranfur my toon to your relm untill I know what lvl I have to be 2 get in ur guild.
btw, ur vids rock! keep up the good work.
Hey hobbs,
I know this mite be stupid question to ask but about the expangen will u be able to start a 55 when u have a 55+ lvl or do u have to have a 60 or 70??? Cuz i have herd that u will be able to have a 55 when u start it so is that true???
level 55 is enough
hey hobbs i was just wondering wat realm or guild is in so i can join?
Hey Hobbs i have a 70 warrior on maelstrom and was planning on switching it to ur server if i would be able to get an invite my name is Mandagall u can shoot me an e-mail at super_sid2007@hotmail.com thanks
hey hobbs
i watch your videos big fan=) i want u to know im switching realms to yours cuase i see u encourage players to do more with people anyway thats i have to say
cya :Hardratha
hey ur videos are awesome im a huge fan dude, what realm do u play on? drop me an email by on my blogspot, my email address is haroku5@yahoo.com
and after watching like +20 videos do you think you could power level one of my characters?
my situation is, my aunt sold my computer so i play at my cousins house and i had to remake characters on his account, so if you could power level me some that would be great
anyways get back to me =]
Hobbs do u know a guy named rich?
His wow name is Banestil.
He host alot of land games.
If u do e-mail me at chasgrim@yahoo.com
hi hobbs great vid u rule 5/5
Hey Hobbs I have a 70 Prot pally also and will work on him and get him to 80 but now am working on my 67 Blood DK now.Are you on the Horde side and if so what server as I love the way you help people and that is what I am all about also.Would like to know what a addons a Prot Pally should have.
Post a Comment