Hello, I wish the best to all my viewers during the holidays! Sorry it's been so long since I made a video. I have 8 1/2 hours of footage and I didn't know where to start with it. Well now the gear update videos will take bosses and moments from that footage, and should be a longer video as well.Utgard Keep is one of the 1st intro instances, and considering I can do stockades in 15 min, yet UK in 20... it would make more sense to go to UK. I did have one other lvl 80 with me, Tullius the mage. He needed to finish off an old quest in his log. I am confident that I could take 2 healers and 2 AOE's through here all level 68-72 and have similar results.
Prince Keleseth dropped the Reinforced Velvet Helm in this video. When I ran him in heroics the Infantry Assault Blade was my 1st weapon upgrade from the Hammer of Quiet Mourning (which I received at level 74, and shown in my previous video here)
Skarvald the Constructor and Dalronn the Controller dropped the . I skipped by the reason why I take "the Barbarian" down to 10%, because when he is a ghost he has no method of controlling his aggro, and he make take a caster or healer down faster then when alive. I've never had a problem with this boss since the beginning (when i was level 71). It may of just been chance we killed him 1st. I'm pretty sure we had once killed Dalronn 1st and lived either way.
Ingvar the Plunderer is the last boss and you get to kill him twice! I had forgot to mention to stay away from the flying spinning axe, but most would figure that out in a min. Note to self: if there is a flying spinning axe coming at you....move! Ingvar dropped the Overlaid Chain Spaulders in this video.
Gold tip: there were 5 greens dropped during this 20 min. and 1 BOE blue. If you did this 3 times an hour and each green disenchanted for an average of 10g, you would have 150G just on the greens alone, not to mention the greys and the chance at a BOE blue or better. Refer back to my Auction House Video with Hobbs for more info.Once again sorry for the late wait for all my viewers, but I honestly want to bring out good content rather than frequent content. The next one should be good and not so rushed. Thanks for watching!

No comments:
Post a Comment