Well I am heading out tonight for a christmas dinner (IRL). So I will update this tommorow. I will post the pictures I talked about . If you have not seen the Toilet Bowl Pull video click here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for watching!
Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.
New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.
World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.
New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.
World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.





13 comments:
I really like these screenshots you post on your blog. How do you get them such high quality?
Hey Hobbs, been watching your videos for a long time now, only recently have I been watching them as they come out though. Anyway, I noticed you always target yourself in the middle of a big pull and heal yourself. It's not really a big deal but there is an option to make all your heals heal yourself if you have an enemy or nothing targeted. It also works for things like cleanse and it can help you get back into the action immdiatly
what addonu u use??hobbs?
Keep up the awesome videos Hobbs. Grats on 80! I can't wait to see you guys pushing into Naxx.
you must kill arthas.hurry!
gratz on 80 hobbs
Hey Hobbs or anyone else who reads this im in desperate help on World of warcraft. I have a lvl52blood elf paladan at the moment but i quit last year and my friend told me i can get my guy back and i recoverd him and now have a 70humen lock back but i only have 20gold and no gear on him and a 60% mount. I deleted/sold/gave away all my stuff. I'm not asking for money just can someone tell me wat to do im so confused and really wanna hit 80 but no one is letting me do instences because i have no gear...my realm is KHADGAR. it is a normal server so if you can just reply to me on the game or on the comments, his name is DOMILICE i believe i just had to change his name because someone took his old name. my death nite is RELEK so u can reply to either one of them or the comments, thanks so much if u help i need it!
hhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Hey Hobbs, Grats on 80. I had a question, what was procing constantly for about 120 mana per on your video?
Hey Hobbs the names Glorfendil level 70 Prot paladin, ive been watching your video for awhile now and ive given your pulling method a try and im loveing it i actually got enough god from your method to get my flying mount and some great gear and really easy questing ability your the man!
what spec are u m8 , and waht server ?
What spec are u m8 , and what server?
Hey Hobbs thank you for uploading your videos they have helped alot, And may i asked where did you start the quest where you killed the elite and got the nice tanking mace?
Post a Comment