This was a blast, you seriously need to try Karazhan at lvl 80. especially if you grinded it out for months trying to get gear there. I had a few people message me "noob" cause I was in Karazhan at such a high level, but the gold made up for it. Hoping you enjoied this one, was fun to make.
Till next time guys. Oh and If you want to know more on Karazhan, check my previos blog posts, I have tons of info on it when I went through it during the Burning Crusade.

11 comments:
How well geared were the 80s in your group?
How well geared are the 80s in your group?
Hobbs! You pretty much rock bro! I been checking out your videos like crazy and i love them! What would the chances be of me joining your guild once i get my character to lvl 80? Itll be awhile probably!
First off, just want to say that your videos rock, and secondly, I noticed you mentioned in an earlier video that you kept a list of gear upgrades you wanted? Would you suggest that for newer players. I'm currently leveling my main (63 Druid), and I figured the best person to ask would be Hobbs! =D
Cant u make a movie about u commenting and we can see u in a lill window beside the wow window :)?
hi great vids hobbs, any chance of knowing what add ons u use? ur display setup looks good. u can email me on lps1984@hotmail.co.uk if u can answer that is.
thnx
lee
hello hobbs,
i am a lvl 64 prot paladin and i wuld like to know how you can run people so good. if you could just send me some info on how to do this, as in some simple headers on what to do i would really appreciate it.
thanks again and good job with your vids ;)
hi hobbs i dont know if you got my last message, but if you did i would really appreciate if you would respond to it, thanks again
HOBBS you are amasing :D have lock everything you have don and its nice dood. get on a EU server man. you have alot of fan on EU servers.
from: lvl 73DK
PS. get on lightbringer
Great Video! I was wondering if you thought it could be done with a Ret pally and holy/disc priest only? Just doing the trash not the bosses.
hi hobbs
im a huge fan of you and i learnd a lot in this game from the great work you are doin to us,
i know i have spelling misstake but im not english man im arabic man (from the middel east )
do you have other toons ?
please show us some magik toon cos
i have a horde preist lvl47 and im thinking of leaving it cos its really hard for me to lvl it up fast ,,,,,and im really not sure what spec should i do.whats the best thing ..what some of the gears we need to work on ,,
so please show us or tell us about these things
thank for reading my comment and if you dont want to do it it's ok i understand
if you dont mine or if you have time and you wanted to tell me these things with out making a new toon i'll put my e-mail you dont have to send me any thing but i dont know what happens until then
hmmc1991@hotmail.com
Hussain
Post a Comment