Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Kel'Thuzad







Sorry about the lateness on Naxx footage. I had so much to sort through, that I thought I'd start at the end and work my way back from there. I did off tank this one, when we went in, my health was a bit lower. Now it is much higher, you can always see my present character information at the bottom of this page in the last paragraph.





Kel dropped: Anarchy - Staff of the Plaguehound - Kel'Thuzad's Reach - Helm of the Lost Vanquisher - Helm of the Lost Protector





In Karazhan, The Crone dropped Legacy and Ribbon of Sacrifice.

Lastly I received the Deathcharger's Reins from Baron Rivendare. Good luck to all who try for it. It took me 25 trys since they increased the odds.

13 comments:

hej said...

Sorry for going offtopic but can I ask what kind of video type(you know before you upload them on youtube) is your videoes? HD on youtube is cool.
Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Hiya^^ Im' Slazenger and I was just catching up with your blog and watching your vids.. love em! I just stared on wow and am only a lvl20 Druid.. :( lol but your Video got me well hyped and I cant wait to get up there!

Great blog man..

Anonymous said...

Hey dude awesome videos! I would like to know how u get most of your money, im not good at working the AH, I have a lvl 77 holy paly Killachaos and a 75 prot warrior VĂ lcore. Please mail me in game on what you do. It can be at 80 because im leveling fast both of my characters so they will hit 80 pretty fast.

Anonymous said...

Hello Hobbs Wow horde player but i would love to know what server you play on so i can make a character and join you in awesome gaming. The funny thing is my name is Calvin Hobbes Moore lol i was named after the famous cartoon Calvin and Hobbes your name is what got my attention. Even though i play horde i would love to play with you on alli on your server so if you could e-mail me and leet me know what server it is that would be great. My e-mail is

calhobs@msn.com

OH AND ALL THE VIDS 5 STAR.

Anonymous said...

Hey nice pull Hobbs can u tell me how to aoe pull on a lock

David Ribeiro said...

Inspiring. Keep they coming, I am from Brazil and I've learned a lot from your blog and with my subscription at your videos, congratulations Hobbs.

Anonymous said...

So hobbs how do u like that new taunt of urs?

Anonymous said...

hay hobbs i love your videos. ive been watching from the first one and they inspired me to make a pala im currently lvl 37 because i have a problem where i keep making alts lol but ive found i can solo dm and stockades now stockades like 2 rooms at a time. its great made me about 50g so far its realy good plus my guild has said that i can be guild booster. thnx again. any tips for my lvl and items maybe? i know ur busy but it would realy help.

Jaqory said...

When are you ging to make your next vid? im really excited

Anonymous said...

what glyphs to you use hobbs? i cant seem to find any decent ones for pallies really.

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs, huge fan! Im actually leveling my Paladin and Death Knight by the Hobb's way of pulling! Thanks man! ~Diemuch

Anonymous said...

Get to a EU server man you have alot of fan on them. lock everything you have don. spesly like that wen you get to lvl 70.

from: lvl 73DK

PS: get a EU server and go on lightbringer

jackjames76 said...

really looks imba too matey :D

Like my videos? To click here.

Thank you for watching!

Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.

New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.

Which Invention is Cooler?