The 1st achievement, which is obtainable by both Horde and alliance was The Fishing Diplomat. The other achievement, that I could of obtained here was Old Crafty, Which I did fish there for 45 minutes & no success.
Too save you some time from looking up my character on wowarmory. On July 30th 2008, I received the achievements Heroic: Nuked from Orbit & Heroic: Orbital Devistation.
I do have to head out IRL right now, so please check back later as I have more links to add to this post for you.
Only a little time left on the poll at the bottom of this page, vote now.

14 comments:
Wow you really do have alot of stuff.loved the vid.
hobbs what was that addon in the twin valkyr fight that popped up next to the loot window? is that master looter? just asking because mine never had that before.
Hey, I just started playing again and I've watched your videos for along time so i decided to play on stormreaver but there isn't any good guilds to get in to and no guilds are recruiting
Prot Paladin - Drbarber
hey hobbs i am new to wow and i would love it if u kood make a video on how u play your man.
"Population One.
...
Ooops!
Population Two"
That's the funniest thing I've ever seen on your videos.
Keep up the good work Hobbs!
I got Crafty AND Ironjaw GL To you though
Crafty didnt take me long but Ironjaw took me almost 2 hours to get wish i could dualwield them
Hey man, nice wee vid there :)
you really do need to do a gear update soon as. That equipment looks awesome!
i was wondering what specs your computer is cause the game looks really REALLY awesome on it. I got a new laptop for doing well in my exams and its really really good but it still doesnt look as good as yours :P
also, speaking of specs; i dont believe you told us what your second talent spec was. you should do a vid on your talents again cause the last one you did gave me quite a few good tips.
keep up the good work!
ANONYMOUS :P
i took your advice to use hayden hawke's gold guide...it has done wonders for me and i would like to thank for suggesting it to everybody. if u hadnt suggested it i wouldnt have ever purchased it :)
thank you!
-Hammeron-Undermine
People for the love of all that is good and still holy.
Dont roll toons on Stormreaver we got to many we are over populated with pallies and DK's feel free to roll locks =P
Love from,
Critadin, of Angelic fury
dude, love your vids. i kind of wish i wasn't in cho'gall and wasn't a horde just so i could try and get into your guild. you seem like a really good/fun/level-headed gm and raid leader. keep up the good work broseph. shikav/raazazel/azaleah - cho'gall
Hi,
How much gold do YOU actually have?? Please tell us
population 2 =)
Why do you use that loot addon? Any reason then that it's good looking?
hey hobbs, its that guy you fished in orgrimmar with. thanks for putting me in the 'island of hobbs' video ^^ have you gotten crafty yet? if not send me a PM and we'll hang out again.
Post a Comment