Friday, September 4, 2009

Anub'arak & Koralon



I'll verify with my guild, but I believe The Lion's Maw and Legplates of the Silver Hand dropped.

Koralon dropped Furious Gladiator's Scaled Gauntlets and Malfurion's Handguards of Conquest.

I upgraded my chest piece from Conqueror's Aegis Breastplate to Turalyon's Breastplate of Triumph.

Make sure to vote on the new poll below.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job clearing ToC in 10-man! Hopefully your guild will clear it in 25-man soon.
Regarding the poll: I think a podcast would work quite well for you, it should be easier to produce a podcast rather than a video blog. By all means, continue with the video blogs, regardless if you choose to do audio blogs. I would recommend Audacity for your audio production if you don't already use it. You can't beat the price (free) and it is quite powerful.

Narauk (Azjol-Nerub) said...

Hey Hobbs! great video and gratz to your guild on clearing ToC! :D

i haven't been able to log on to wow in like a month but if your guild is still doing Ulduar 10 man and on yogg, i got a tip and thats to do it with only one tank so that your dps is at its fullest in the raid... thats how my guild did it anyway. :]

- Narauk(Azjol Nerub)

Bentley33333 said...

Nice work man, i wish i could play on ur realm but i think we cant, would be awsome to raid with you.
Anyway do you play european or american?

Anonymous said...

great vid once again hobbs keep up the good work! =)

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!!! HOBBS....i'm i pally tank on burning blade and i would like to say with your gold making vid for ice crown i was able to make 70g in 30 mins though your method although i was only pulling 2 sets at a time i timed myself for 30 mins and went from 25g to 95g in 30 mins. i have a few questions about your tanking roation so if you could email high_warlord_lev.60@hotmail.com thats my email and i can talk to you though there, and no the email isnt a joke i made it when WoW frist came out

Anonymous said...

hey man great video but i have one question... when the lich king throws you into the water what happens if you have path of frost or water walking? i was just wondering if you knew...

Daniel said...

Hey Hobbs... Dan here...

Well i had my first go at Colloseum with my guild last night and we have reached our current wall.

Really struggled to get past boss number 2, healers just couldnt keep us standing. Tried with three healers, and dps didnt seem high enough... but we will keep working at it, try and up our kit a bit...

In a video you did a while back you commented on things that you keep in your bag for keepsake!

Would you be so kind as to show us some of your 'fancy' items... the sort you like running round stormwind with, as i'd be interested to see. I kept all my early DK blues because i thought that the look of the kit was so pretty. Even though its only level 60 and I've got my DK up to 80 now.

I was also pleased to see you got up to 2nd best director for Canada on youtube now...

At this rate you will be bigger than the Beatles! (In Canada atleast)

Thanks for your videos... i wait with bated breath for more updates.

Regards

Daniel (Radcliffe - Blade's Edge EU)

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs,

In terms of your podcast, yes I would listen. Infact, I'd listen to it if it were more strategy based. Like talking us through how you completed a fight or even just updates on new things in the world of hobbs - few dings here, gold making tips there. I'm not sure, but yes I'd listen for sure..

Anonymous said...

hey dude im on the same server as you are...now that you can do a faction change you should do some vids with horde now and free up some of the 140 level 80's in your guild.

Kilgorim (stormreaver) said...

responding to the comment about changing factions...if u do decide to change factions most of the 80's on his bandwagon will prob go with him and the loss of one tank isnt going to break up a guild imop...

i like ur vids...keep them coming(ally or horde)...

ps- if u went horde you prob will get spit on more than in ally :D

Zython said...

Hey Hobbs, I'm Zython and I play Windrunner. I've been watching your videos for about a year or two now. Before I started playing WoW I looked at some videos and when I found your blogspot I was so inspired I made a human paladin (even went bald). Ever since I've started I've watched all your videos and used your methods. I just wanted to thank you for all your help and as long as you keep making videos I'll keep up runs.

-Zython

Andrew Sim said...

Wow thats pretty sweet but i guess the Lich King will have to wait for another day as will Hobbs' haircut. This may be sort of Rude but i just started my blog and would appreciate it if people would follow me as it would be nice to have some followers.Thanks and keep on Pwning Hobbs

Malin said...

Hey Hobbs I love your videos! :) I have a question that i've been woundering about for a while now. What is your real name? :P I'm just a bit curious hehe ;)

Keep up the good work with the videos :D

Krotik said...

Hobbs you rock man keep the vids comming and i was wondering what you think of the new cataclysm expansion? but thanks for the vids man you rock.

BlockBreakr said...

when u comin out with Cataclysm vid?

Anonymous said...

very,very nice vid hope you get into 10m heroic asnd get achivments from regular if ya can, i only know 1 person with 4 peices of t9.5 and 1 peice of t9.. its amazing and its a dk

Like my videos? To click here.

Thank you for watching!

Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.

New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.

Which Invention is Cooler?