Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Brains, Brains, Brains
Hey guys...
This was a fun video to make, took a look through miscellaneous footage that I have captured and mixed it together for you.
So in the Respect Your Elders achievement, we pull the boss back and tank the other adds away form the boss. This way AOE will not effect the adds and we can focus a healer on each tank. Upon looking more closely at the group we had 1 Resto Shammy (well that is his main spec, he was DPS'ing in this fight), 1 Resto Druid healing both, 1 Shadow priest, Myself and Moranda was in Tank spec for this fight.
The achievement where we rounded up all the zombies in was Zombiefest, which is to kill 100 Zombies in one minute.
Remember to vote on the poll below.
Till next time guys..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for watching!
Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.
New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.
World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.
New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.
World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.

15 comments:
1st PosT!
Lol. That was really funny hobbs!
Brains... brains... BRAINS!!!
Shame about the disconnection.
lol i guess sloppynachos didnt save you guys in nax lol
haha go sloppy! good job on another video and thanks for keepin em commin
great job on the video. i have a quick question. what addon, if any do you use that shows the drops of bosses in raids. when you did a close up in the this video, it showed the item, type of item (leather, cloth)?
Hey Hobbs... Radcliffe here.
another fantastic video. Interesting to see the achievements. Everytime you do one, it sets the challenge to me and my friends to try it..
So... Zombies...
Ouch...
I think you defintely need a paladin to do this pull. The ability to self heal is essential.
We tried it with a warrior tank high HP and great def/dodge/parry etc... but we couldnt wait for the zombies to gather without throwing a heal on him, and subsequently losing threat.
we then tried again with a frost DK who is a herbalist, for the healing herbalist ability and the potions etc...
but that resulted in a wipe too...
So you've set me a challenge now... Do this without a Pally tank...
I'll let you know how it goes...
regards
Radcliffe (Blade's Edge EU)
another amazing vid hobbs. grz on the black temple btw, when i saw it me and my mates found 20 paladin lvl 70-80 and big a pull and all uesed our concerntation spell and we owned LMAO, you should try it in one of your next vids.
also i was wondering if i could join your guild, it looks lods of fun!
killton
emerald dream
Hey Hobbs, a Fan from EU here :D
I've been a silent watcher of your vid's since you released the first video how you powerlevel ppl and I was like "whoa, this guy rock!".
Now it's like you go in the endgame content and still beat the chickensh*t out of the mobs :D
Well, just wanted to say: Good vid's Mate, Keep goin, the idea with the Podcast is great because hear an oppinion from a normal user like you and every1 else is, is better like from a magazin which gets paid for their opinion!
Ah and Congrats on Zombiefest.
Maybe you should make a guide for the leywatcher erygos or how the fu*k he's named :P
Keep rocking mate!
Great Video. Lots of action!
Check out my WOW blog at: WOW Blog
Hey Hobbs!!! I just wonder what's wrong with my xloot. i have xloot and xlootmaster and when something is been loot the original need / greed window comes up, why? And i can't rightclick in my xloot like you do. I weill go bananaz if it doesn't start working soon. Have a nice day, cheers!
hi there:D i just want to ask you if you can give me your WDB file from WOW(main directory)\cache\wdb
if you could post it here it would be great ;)
btw great vid brains.. brains...brains you have a funny voice;):D
Greetings to All!
I badly speak on english and have addressed for the help to the translator!
Thanks for video, I would like to learn where game to download and how here to shake?
Can you to me the reference will give on game?
Thanks! I still will look video!
Cool vid. Nice to see you mixing up the content of your vids. I know you like doing the achievements and I like seeing innovative ways to accomplish them...I think your next vid should be the new onyxia to show how brutal it is.
Hey Hobbs. I would love to if you would wanna do a tanking gruide with your paladin. Rotation aswell tips and trix.
HI hobbs great job on another great vid =). Was wondering what the addon is that shows all of your bag space and bank at once and like the other vid wanted to say that would be cool if you made a vid with your rotation and that (sorry if i posted 2 dont think my other one sent properly)
Your videos are cool and useful to see, I just went through your entire blog believe or not.
BTW, "melee" is pronounced "me-ley" and "lichen" is pronounced "lie-kan", just saying because I used to pronounced them the wrong way as well until someone who reads books corrected me.
:)
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment