Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Epic 2012 Hobbs Moments Part One

Well it's been a great 2012, and I am super excited for January 2013.

http://www.youtube.com/user/2DayWithPatrickJ will have a project that I am privileged to be a part of, keep your eyes open as I will announce it on my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/wowhobbs, face book and twitter.

Let me know below what you'd like to see more of in 2013


Like my videos? To click here.

Thank you for watching!

Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.

New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.

Which Invention is Cooler?