My WOW name is Hobbs. I have power-leveled people in this game while making huge amounts of gold for myself during the process. These videos and postings I hope will help and enhance your game.
Friday, January 4, 2013
Rolling in 2013 will strong momentum
Well Part 2 was a ton of fun to make, and it started off with my biggest collab yet. I'm sure I will have bigger collabs in the future as this channel continues to grow. Speaking of growing I have a few comments on this video on how my views are down, I am perfectly happy with my present views as I know they will continue to grow and flourish as I adapt and continue to bring out new content for you guys. It was depressing at one point to see a flawed system, yet I have chosen to not rely 100% on that system and I know that this channel will shadow the success of the past. I will do so by making new informative, fun , collab, exciting content that is unique to my channel.
2012 was a great year and a few of the vids fell in the bullshit YouTube algorithm it's like playing the lottery BTW, unless you are surfing it 24/7. I have decided though that my best content should be out there, cause if a mediocre video was to be chosen, it would not yield the proper results.
I also know that the fans that are watching have been helping to make my channel a success, I see more interaction and get messages all the time that they were referred to my channel, so for your dedication over the past is greatly appreciated.
Thanks to all those past present and on their way, 2013 will be a legendary year.
Hey Hobbs my name is Andrew i will be playing a pally again for classic. His name will be Ogrelord i played back in the day too. I did the same as you with the aoe farms just not as good lol. Just wondering if you was planning on coming back. If so come join me over on the server Pagel i have a few people coming there. Trying to get some of the old players back. Would love to see you again thanks
Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.
New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.
3 comments:
Hey Hobbs, The name is Pyros. I have been watching you for like at least 3-4 years now I think.
I am working on a website for Wow, and I was wondering if there is a good way to get a hold of you.
I just wanted to ask for an interview if you have the time man.
Hobbs you should start posting your videos and putting up voting polls on here again.
Hey Hobbs my name is Andrew i will be playing a pally again for classic. His name will be Ogrelord i played back in the day too. I did the same as you with the aoe farms just not as good lol. Just wondering if you was planning on coming back. If so come join me over on the server Pagel i have a few people coming there. Trying to get some of the old players back. Would love to see you again thanks
Andrew Swann aka Ogrelord
Post a Comment