Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Blackrock Spire




Like my videos? To click here.

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hobbs I would just like to say I very much enjoy your videos. They are very helpful as far as making money. I am lvling a paladin to help with the process and prot is realy fun and I enjoy it. So thank you for leading me onto this type of play. Makes the game more fun actually.

Anonymous said...

I was at world PvP event but u weren't there y?? No 1 else came on me and a priest

Anonymous said...

Great video Hobbs! Keep them coming. Do you have a date for the PvP fight?

Anonymous said...

Hi hobbs... I was enjoying another work of art by you (the blackrock spire movie) and I just got to say, great work... I was gonna join for youre PvP event but didn't get a chanse to do that... I do lvl a Blood elf Palladin, and im lvl 19 atm. (haven't played in a long time... my computer crashed 6 months ago...) and im gonna use the hobbs way of pulling... thanks for anpther great video and i hope i see some of youre work later on...



Sign:

Tarkol

Anonymous said...

ohh and btw... Merry Christmas

Sing:


Tarkol

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs we did a pvp event on Area 52 but no one had a recorder we had a full group no horde showed up so we payed a visit to org killed thrall and all that crap I am a master Warrior anyone need help or questions ask me on AREA 52 name is DEathKniight My new warrior lol =)

Anonymous said...

when is the winter veil in cofused

Anonymous said...

Very nice video`s hobbs you have definetly given me outstanding information on how to build my prot pali! keep up the good work man.

(btw cant get the links to work on ur blog for the lvling guides etc, any idea`s?)

Anonymous said...

hobbs i have learned a lot off ur vedios on i have a lvl 33 warlock(atm) and i am on the relm uldum and its kool so keep the vedios up

Anonymous said...

What is the best place for a 52 lock to quest and what are the best instances for a 52?

Anonymous said...

hey man im im 20 mage i just finished my 10 day free trial and i wanted to find stradagys so i went on youtube. i found ur videos and i got to say there awsome! i cant wait to get the game for crismas(2 more days!)im getting it then. so merry crismas and awsome videos i cant wait for anouther1 P.S. u should tri the hord VS aliance again i think peopel mixed up the timeing because a hord video showd that no one came and a aliance video showd that no one came

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs me again if u got confused about my last post i couldent wait to get world of warcraft

Anonymous said...

Hobbs, I have seen you’re latest video, great work I herd you where talking about another Winter Veil PvP Event, And I have an idea: The Horde will meet up in The Razor Hill (In Durotar, and The Alliance will meet up in Silverwind Refuge (In Ashenvale) The Battle will take place in Northwatch Hold, and here is how it works: The Alliance have control of Northwatch Hold, and The Horde will have control of The Island outside Ratchet. The whole point is the same as this year.

Hope you see this message.

Happy holydays and Happy New Year

Tarkol (Undead Warlock)

Anonymous said...

hobbs you are the best wow player ever

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs i just subscribed to ur thing on youtube. um i just wanted to say i like ur videos ur the reason i started a pally hes lvl 16 now but im getting him up. hopefully later i can talk to u i just made a guy on ur realm. ur 1 cool dude.

Anonymous said...

what sever do you do it on?
my email:qbott2000@yahoo.com:

Anonymous said...

hobbs, i was wondering if you ever do any battle grounds? also have you ever ran twinks threw different instances to get equipment? Last question what do you think is more useful a mage or warlock? i love all your videos, are you ever going to do a 2man pull on the ramparts?

steve3562 said...

Just wanted to drop a note and tell you what an awesome job you do. Being an older player the game is much different than if I were a teenager. By watching your videos and attempting to mimic what you do, I've actually enjoyed playing my 70 Pally. I'm nowhere near as good at it as you are but I'm working on it. I wanted to double check your talent tree but I think the armory is having issues so I'll have to check it later. Keep up the good work, you definitely take it to the limit!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs, your vidios has beent an insperetion for me since i was lvl30 on my paladin and now its 56:-) I vondered if u could ever show your gear in some of your next vidios, couse i cant see you in the armory:/

Anonymous said...

hi Hobbs made my char in stormweaver in honor of you even call him Hobbt like your vid they are great I subribed so I get automitic new vid of you


sign

hobbt the warrior

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs, well i really like your videos and have a few 70's myself, i was wondering if you ever encourage people to join you, and if they did, how fast do they really level?

Anonymous said...

hi hobbs ty alot and i was wandering if i can AOE WestFall..

Anonymous said...

hobbs you should get the libram of eternal rest i really hope you read my post it would give your consecration 47 dmg bonus. It drops frrom darkweaver syth in sethekk halls keep it up i like your videos ;)And dont distracted my name is my youtube acc's name had hard time figuring out a name that passes

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs i really loveur vids and i want to join ur guild but i only have a lvl 15 pally and ur blog says i have to belvl 30 but could u inv me anywaysi would love it thx

Like my videos? To click here.

Thank you for watching!

Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.

New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.

Which Invention is Cooler?