Friday, December 7, 2007

Winter Veil PVP Event!



Oh and the Winter Viel Party will be on Wed Dec 19th, meet at 6:00PM your server time. Please do not rush to my server as it is already very packed. At 6:45PM start your journey to LochModan, where the PVP will happen at exactly 7:00PM. Do not start before that time.

If you record videos and put them up , send me a link. If it has my blog link in it, I may link it hear so more people can see the party/PVP through your eyes.

Lastest news: This even has been featured on The World Of Warcraft European Site! Click this link, then scroll half way down.

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hobbs, your videos are extremely well done. They are very relatable, even for someone who is very familiar with the game. PLEASE keep doing what you are doing, the community needs it. As a horde paladin, I appreciate everything you are doing.

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs
I wanna say that your vids are awsome and i hope in the future i get to see gnomeregan vid plz i am waiting

Anonymous said...

hey , hobbs 70 palladin here on uldum keep up the good work man

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs man

i think these vids are really helpful

I run my own guild on a lvl 41 rogue on magtheridon The names galpal

anyway these guides helped me run the instacnes my low lvl's wanted me to run

thanks man keep up the good work

Johnith Death

Anonymous said...

Leave your specs of your computer sometime >.>

Anonymous said...

Hehe. With your current gear I wouldn't be going near heriocs Hobbs....meh Even though have been nerfed. =x (I remember how bad the Coilfang defenders in Hero Slave pens were.) Mana tombs is my favorite instance how did you know. lol. Damn now I wanna make my own videos...

Anonymous said...

You r awesome bro

Daostrasz said...

Hey Hobbs, another nice video :)

Check me out on youtube (http://youtube.com/daostrasz), you've been an inspiration for me to start soloing instances with my protadin :D

Daostrasz's Realm - My WoW Blog

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs.. your movies are awsome and good made .. just wanna give you and advice to where one of your movies should be made, and thats in Shattred halls in Hellfire Peninsuela.. that instance is the best place to tank as a pally..

Keep up the good work, Pedersen.

(btw, where are you from?)^^

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs nice Vid I have a lvl 43 prot pally on shattered Hand, I only play in the summer so i can get good grades in school XD
but yeah my guys still realy good go check him out

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&n=Danidic

-Danidic-

Anonymous said...

Hello Hobbs. A friend of mine recently changed his paladin from being holy to protection. In your last video you mentioned you are not all knowing and learning, so I thought sense I just looked this information up for my friend that it might be useful for you.
* Get 10-12k hp at level 70
* Get 490 Defense
* Get 250 Spell Damage
* Get your total of dodge/parry/block to 100% (with holy shield/redoubt)
Those are some basic paladin tanking statistics that are necessary to tank level 70 heroics and the minimum requirements for raid instances.
If you ever need a healer for anything PST Feona, my 70 priest on your server.
I am looking forward to the upcoming event and I will be there to enjoy it. =) Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs i viset your site 1s every week im on my pally he is a lvl 62 human in sever thrall i followed your talents thx they help i love them.

Ilove the videos keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

what program do you use to make your videos?

Anonymous said...

Hi Hobbs i have been watching your vids and why is the winter Veil battle on a wednesday? .... :( i do have a char on ur realm Stormreaver but i only get to play WoW At The Weekends.... ;'(

(

Anonymous said...

Heey hobbs, you make vary good vid's i love them. mayby you can do a run in black tempel?

keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs again great stuff keep them coming .... check out my blog i fu have time http://yatesy.blogspot.com or my youtube at http://youtube.com/user/palaftw1. thanks very much Yatesy

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs, it's Goldstare again. Maybe sometime i could power lvl you lol. I left a comment under to the music video, it's my new favorite song, and their my favorite band too. Anyway stop and say hi i left my name realm and i am alliance check it out :) just stop by and say hi. And good job on your videos, keep it up.

Goldstare

Brain said...

winter vail pvp battle !
gotta see that...
hope allot of ppl come !

good luck.

Unknown said...

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=3466346870&postId=34659149547&sid=1#0

Great idea - posted it on wow general forums.

Anonymous said...

I made an awesome picture go to my blog to see it hobbs. The address is


http://wowbloodelf.blogspot.com


It will be under the post: Tributes to wowhobbs

Metalrage said...

Hi Hobbs. I have recently stumbled on to your videos. Amazing stuff! I did notice that in the mana tombs vid you mention the you still use your skullflame shield. Don't fret, I still have my Ravager spinning axe with me. I love it and use it in the lower level instances for mass pulling/damage since it will proc like mad and in full prot gear I still hit them in the 800s or so and procs alot when you have tons of enemies on you. Although i think I will have to find myself a skullflame shield now as well.

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs, your videos are really cool,but you should show you and a group of lvl 70s doing Black Temple I think that would be one I would watch over and over again. Well anyway when the servers down on wow this always gives me somthing else to do. KEEP IT UP.
=D

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs,love your vids and it gives me somthing to do and good advise in there with it. Anyway I was looking on the ammory at your guild,seems like you have a huge one. I think it would be really cool if you came out with videos of you and your guild raiding horde major citys and hopfully killing the trall and the others.
keep up the good work. Deate lvl 38 druid sever,throum brotherhood

Anonymous said...

Hobbs you pwn. THeres something I did exactly like your pulling in ZF yesterday. lv 70 rogue and lv 70 holy pally, and lv 66 protection pally (me) and a lv 40-46 druid and warrior. Sinse the instance is shaped like a circle I gave my group a command. Il pull every mob in the inst on my mount, il take very little dmg because they will be too far behind me, il circle the inst and go to the pyrimid, while im doing that u will folo behind me and stop a the pyrimid, kill the exicutioner, get the key and on my command start the event. we started it just in time so we were fighting the mobs from the event, plus every other mob in the inst! The loot and xp was increadable, both the druid and warrior leveled 2 and a half dings! well they were rested. we got at least 60g each from that! If we ever do it again il make a vidio of it.
And why don't you take alcm as your trade skill, swiftness potion, healing potion, wildvine, nature/shadow/holy/arcane/etc protection potions. Would pwn. And iv been looking at ur gear and it looks like ur sorta pulling away from the gear u usually use to pull, skullflame shield kicks @ss in aoe compared to that new shield u got, even if it does improve armour etc. And can you do some pulling in Durholde, Old Hillsbrad. You might not be able to withstand the hits (crit 1k) but It would be interesting.

Alad, Burning Steeps realm, Antebellum, lv 66 paladin

Anonymous said...

Excellent work Hobbs, your videos inspired me to be a prot pally over a healadin!

I came across this forum which has been of incredible help to me and thought you might like to have a look

http://www.failsafedesign.com/maintankadin/index.php

Keep up the great work

Like my videos? To click here.

Thank you for watching!

Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.

New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.

Which Invention is Cooler?