Friday, August 1, 2008
Gear Update Day 1
Hi Guys Hobbs Here! This video is finally out. I had to do it twice as the 1st time it did not flow as well as this video.
I mentioned in the video the quest for the Dabiri's Enigma can be found here. The quest can start at level 68, you will get it 100% upon completion and unlike the random chance to get the Adamantine Figurine from a random drop off of Blackheart the Inciter.
The Figurine of the Colossus is my favorite trinket and you will see many more pulls with it not only now, but definitely into the Litch King, unless something else better comes along.
Moroes is my favorite boss in Karazhan. I know alot of you are thinking there are better and harder bosses in Karazhan, but this one rocks because the improvement from my 1st time till now is huge. The 1st time we did this we were all newly geared and the figh was so confusing with everyone doing a differnt job and on a different target. we wiped alot, and when we did down him, it was a great victory. Then after I did my Romulo and Juliane 2 vs one on me, I got to thinking if I could tank all 5 in Moroes. Many told me it wasn't posible for various resons. Once I successfully Aoe'd him down, I never looked back. It's my only stragety with him. To see more on my Moroes stragety see the video here. Moroes' Lucky Pocket Watch was the trinket I used in this video to battle Prince Malchezaar, who dropped Malchazeen, Ruby Drape of the Mysticant, and Helm of the Fallen Champion.
I bought all the cards indivdualy off the AH. I would of bought the full deck if I saw one inexpensive enough.
Furies Deck makes Darkmoon Card: Vengeance, and I paid 1500g for the set.
Lunacy Deck makes Darkmoon Card:Madness and I paid 850g for the set.
Blessings Deck makes Darkmoon Card: Crusade and I paid 1400g for the set.
Total spent this video: 3750g
Tankadin is the mod I talk about and I do recommend it, and also for buffing recommend Pally Power.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for watching!
Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.
New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.
World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.
New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.
World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.

10 comments:
I'm a lvl 31 shaman and i was wondering if it would be possible to pull they way you do or if i have to start all over again with a pally? if which race do you think is suited for the pally class
hey i have a paladin tank friend whos soon gonna start kara and he was wondering what ur tanking rotation was
hey man, very nice, i remember all this back when we first started kara, and never had anything like this to help us out besides wowwiki
keep it coming man
-usiris
-critz, alexstrasza
im a lvl 70 retri geared paladin and i was wondering if u could send a link to your armory page so all can see what gear u are wearing.
ceep em coming
Didnt think it twas that complicated with the trinkets lolz
keep em commin
-Hobbzz
Hey man! I absolutely love reading these blogs. They are actually really informative. Just looking through I've found a few favs. I also saw myself in the video when we were in Kara! Haha! Love it man, keep up the good work.
Yo Hobbs,
I've been watching your videos from the start and know you have done most dungeons now, maybe we could see you in level 60 raids like ZG?
Grate videos, i would like to know what is the addon called to make the game go faster??
Along w/ addons / mods, you might want to check out AutoprofitX. It's a nifty little mod that allows you to sell all your grey items to a vendor in one click. Check it out and save hours of hunting through your bags!
Hey Hobbs. I just wantede to let you know that you are awesome. I like you a lot. you're not a d*** and screw anyone who thinks that you're a cheater, hacker, or w/e because their all jealous. im not trying to kiss ass or anything, just speaking the truth. and btw, how do you choose people for run threws?
Post a Comment