Sunday, August 17, 2008

Final Gear Update




In the future I will add the gear drops as I receive them, it should be easier to edit, and keep you all more current on what I am doing in game. I will be very busy with WotLK when it comes out, I have just put my pre-order on it last week at my local game store.

As with my guild I left, I wish everyone the best, and who knows what the future holds.

In Zul'Aman I received a lot of great drops I will list the drops seen in this video below.

Akil'zon the eagle boss dropped my Amani Punisher and the Signet of Ancient Magics

Nalorakk the bear boss was featured in this ZA video. He dropped Pauldrons of Primal Fury for Nolyn, who also makes some videos, which you can see here.

Jan'alai the dragon hawk dropped the Bulwark of the Amani Empire and Footpads of Madness. I also showed a clip from Kara here and Attumen the Huntsman dropped Steelhawk Crossbow and Gloves of Dexterous Manipulation. When I used my blue shield it was the Petrified Lichen Guard which i may have dropped a bit too low, but we lived anyways. You can see where I got the Petrified Lichen Guard here in this video, originally aired Sept 17, 2007.




The chest drops - Signet of the Last Defender, Trollbane, Life-step Belt, and the Elunite Imbued Leggings. From the 1st chest I wanted the Pauldrons of Stone Resolve to drop, which I added now to my wish list at the bottom right of this blog. The other epic shoulder items that would be an upgrade are Mantle of Abrahmis from Netherspite in Karazhan or Justicar Shoulderguards from High King Maulgar in Gruul's Lair.

Halazzi the lynx boss dropped the Robe of Departed Spirits.
The quest to get the Charmed Amani Jewel is called Playin' With Dolls.

Gracierose received the Sun Eater.

From my many badges I bought 60 badges for Ring of the Stalwart Protector, 75 badges for Blue's Greaves of the Righteous Guardian, 100 badges for Inscribed Legplates of the Aldor.

Alurmi will sell you a +12 Spell Damage ring enchant at enchanting level 360, plus you need to be honored with the Keepers of Time.

Prince Malchezaar dropped the Gorehowl which I did enchant with Executioner. I do now have the formula for Enchant Weapon - Executioner, it dropped for me in ZA, but my enchanting is only 360 and I need 375 to enchant it.

Belt of the Guardian was generously donated by Macloud, thank you very much!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yea Ty so much for your vids Hobbs, lots of people forget this game is just for fun and when your calling people noobs and laughin at them you really need to quit gaming beacuase at the end of the day your the one who isnt having very much fun

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs, Just wanted to say thanks for giving me the idea to level a prot pally. just got him to 70 last night and its been really fun leveling/playing him. So just wanted drop by and say thanks.

Anonymous said...

Great vids man! I have never leveled a pally myself past level 12 (the last thing I did was the resurrection quest). I was wondering, how much gold do you have? I have a level 70 warlock who is currently trying to get his epic flyer and I keep seeing people who tell me that getting the 5k gold is super easy, but I do about 40 dailies a week and I can never get past 3.5k. I keep spending it on stuff. I don't know how you people do it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Hobbs,

A great video, and with regard to your poll, im sure most people would rather see you get to 80 with your pally than start a deathknight. Still if you have time you could do both.

Anyway, cheers for the vidz and take care :)

Anonymous said...

thank you for all the tips and help it has been a fun time to see these

Anonymous said...

Hobbs, how do you show the item tooltips in your videos?

do you get them off of WoWhead? or screenshot them and crop?

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs, I don't have a better way to say this, but you kick ass! You're probabally the nicest and best gamer on WoW, and it shows you don't need to ninja loot to get epic gear, just progress on your own pace and you'll help your guild and yourself. It shows through your videos too, you have end game level gear, that are amazing and you've also helped several of your guild mates. Could there be anyone better than you? No. Could I be anymore of a brown-noser? Yes. And btw, wow I've never seen anyone just randomly give a guy an epic belt, that was inspiring. It's also tough to see that your guild split up, simply because of drama...on a lighter note lol to the end of your video, on Nolyn "crossing the street" Honestly you make me want to make a prot pally myself, you make tanking, a serious role, with alot of responsibilty easy and, surpirsingly fun. BTW, in your video when you were in Ulda, why was the speed slow?

Anonymous said...

as usual, great video, and its also good to see you get lots of very good upgrades from ZA. Hopefully we'll see you with tier 5 very soon. I also wanted to ask, did u leave your guild after or before this video since i noticed in both ZA and Gruuls that you were with quite a few people who were guildless as well.

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs i want to thank you for your videos they did make me start to play on my 70 pally again

Anonymous said...

Dear Hobbs,
You have done alot of videos in the past but you haven't gone into the Sunwell raid.
I'd love to see your paladin fighting Kil'Jaden for once.
Of course you may need Pauldrons of Stone Resolve but once you get them go into the SUNWELL!

simpa said...

I realy like your videos, but one this that i always think of in your latest videos is, what is he going to make a video about next? Dont he run out of ideas? But every week, or atleast almost every week you seem to come up with new ideas, i like what u're doing and keep it up!

Also, dont let the negative people let you down!
I think most poeple would like to be able to do what you do in low level instances. Your way of making gold helped me to get loads of gold.

Thanks you hobbs <3

Anonymous said...

Thats kool someone gave you that belt for free

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy said...

ok frist of all WTF who ever said that to u calling u a noob they should be throwen off of a cliff.lol my best friend calling a nubcake makes me want to pounch him. but yea me and my friend love your vids:D

gryffindorxy said...

hey hobbs wuts it like now on the game i havnt been on for 8 weeks and im a monster fan of ur pulling and tanking.Wut should i be im a lvl 67 pally should i be a dps or tank just wondering?

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs someone told me you were changing realms to gorganash is that true write back as soon as possible! :)

Like my videos? To click here.

Thank you for watching!

Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.

New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.

Which Invention is Cooler?