Monday, August 25, 2008
Zul'Gurub Part 1.1
Hello, first off I know this is one of my shorter videos, but I am going to try something different that may allow me to bring out more videos quicker, although they may be shorter. Plus I have a vision on how they will all come togther in the end so bear with me this week.
So, ZG has been a great experience, I did run this when I was with my last guild.
High Priestess Jeklik dropped Jeklik's Opaline Talisman, Belt of Untapped Power, Primal Hakkari Bindings, Primal Hakkari Armsplint and the Seal of the Gurubashi Berserker
Here's a link to my 1st video.
For the mods and addons I use, see the FAQ at the bottom of this page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for watching!
Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.
New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.
World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.
New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.
World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.

18 comments:
Hey man your videos inspired me to roll a pally... im going to try and spec up like you... any tips for leveling and rolling a good prot pally? - FoSe
love your videos cant play wow due to connection issues the tech staff don't know how to fix but love watching the videos i hope to start playing when i move house will be next year.
a long time ago (u may or may not remember), a low lvl mage named fireandiceez whispered u after u had taken off DND. to his video request for a gnomeregan pull, u said, "Ya i might go there to check it out."
i understand that u usually do pulls to power lvl people, but hobbs, everyone's favorite video is the one u did in sm cath solo. C'mon Hobbs, go for gnomeregan.
Thnx and i cant wait to see "Gnomeregan-One Pally- One Pull" on my subscriptions list.
-thnx for taking ur time to read this oversized message. And if this is the message that sways ur desicion then plz mention Margie of Alterac Mountains Server in ur video so i know u read this lol thnx
hobbs i have been with u till the 1 vid u have inspired me to make a pally[prot] but my pally has 21k hp 27k armor anh his getting better he has 5/8 t6 but i have stuff from bt that better u have help me so much ty
You took out the ZG video! Remeber put that part where we all mosted killed you...
~ Lewo :)
I only play WoW at my friend's, but I made a mage. Now I wish I'd made a pally again. Well, I'll go with it.
I learned how WoW works because of yer videos, and I'd kinda like to see a lower level instance some time soon. Or a level 70, 'cause both are good fer me.
hobbs that poll thingy.... first you need to be lvl 80 and then you can create a Death Knight... so it would be a shame if you only lvled up to 80... why not an lvl 80 Death knight hobbs...?? :P
Hobbs. Love your movies still. you wanted a suggestion on your next video. here's one.
The Leeroy Jenkins Redux!!! In UBRS, go in and pull the entire room that Leeroy did in his famous video
hey hobbs, just watched your latest vid and I must say that I don't really like your idea to make more but shorter videos, sure it would be great to see you more often but the thing that makes your vids so much better then everyone else (like that little strawberry on a really nice ice cream you know?) is that they are very RELAXING just sit down, watch a 10min vid there you coice acting is great and very relaxing, doesn't matter how hard day you have had it's still very relaxing, but if they are going to be 2-3min you don't really have time to relax or something =/. Hope you will read this!
/korvdwarf - thunderhorn!
Hey Hobbs,
Nice video, I would love to see you get your pally to 80 then start a deathknight and get him to 80, please everyone who voted on that poll really wanted to see both a level 80 pally and deathknight!
But pally first,
Thanks Man
dude your my hero... i've been with you since video one and i just want to say thnx dude... yu've inspired me i have made a pally he's lvl 47 right now... ret for lvls but he will be Hobbs... can yu mention my name in yur next video plz? (mike j)
hobbs you own! I love your videos i have a suggestion tohugh.After you reach lvl 80 on hobbs could you make a deathknight and maybe find a way to hobbs pull with him that would be aweosme
Hobbs,
You have inspired me to start my own prot pally who is currently being power leveled mostly through deadmines by my friend who is a level 70 dwarf hunter. I hope you keep making vids. You are my mentor. =)
I love your videos, I got an paladin myself he is holy tough but I am thinking of respecing to prot. And I was wondering if u could go so old fashion raids like Onyxia, Naxxramas, Molten Core and both Ahn'Qiraj. If you did I whould be so glad :).
I love your videos, I got an paladin myself he is holy tough but I am thinking of respecing to prot. And I was wondering if u could go so old fashion raids like Onyxia, Naxxramas, Molten Core and both Ahn'Qiraj. If you did I whould be so glad :).
I love your videos, I got an paladin myself he is holy tough but I am thinking of respecing to prot. And I was wondering if u could go so old fashion raids like Onyxia, Naxxramas, Molten Core and both Ahn'Qiraj. If you did I whould be so glad :).
I agree with Korvdwarf. You should keep the videos long. i mean who cares how long it takes for them to come.
man you have good advice, your vids are amazing keep em comming!!! 10000000/10!!
Post a Comment