There are a number of achievements shown in this video. Our guild defeated 25 man Malygos. I received the "got my mind on my money" for 10,000 gold. The achievement for exalted with the Wrymrest Accord, helped me finish off my Leading the Calvary, to obtain the Albino Drake.
Here is the list of my mounts and the associated cost:
Reins of the Armored Brown Bear cost me 637 gold with my discount because of Kirin Torr reputation. I also earned another achievement for the purchase of this mount.
Reins of the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth cost me 17,000 gold also with my discount because of Kirin Torr reputation. I also earned another achievement for the purchase of this mount.
The Black War Mammoth cost me only 300 stone keeper shards, and recieved yet another achievement!
The Cenarion War Hippogryph cost 1600 gold and earned another achievement.
Reins of the Red Drake cost me 1600 gold with exalted reputation with the Wrymrest Accord.
The Deathcharger was free, and I was luck to receive it after only 25 runs since patch 3.0. On that patch they increased the drop rate to 1%, where it used to be 0.1% It also grants you an achievement.
The Charger used to have a quest chain, but now you can purchase of your paladin trainer for only 17g, you do however need to be level 60 and have purchased the Journey Man's Riding Skill for 540g.
The Paladin Warhorse is basically free to any paladin level 30+.
The Bronze Drake was the reward at the end of the timed run in The Culling of Stratholme. To properly ride any epic flyer in Northerend you need both Artisan Riding (5000 gold) and Cold Weather Flying (1000 gold).
I was lucky to receive the Brewfest Ram during last years Brewfest event. I really wanted the Great Brewfest Kodo, but Coren Direbrew only dropped the ram. Possibly I'll receive it this year.
In Magister's Terrace I was luck enough to win the roll on the White Hawk Strider.
I forget the cost of my Turbo Charged Flying Machine, but the present materials to make another now would be approximately 800g. Now this doesn't take into consideration the cost to level up your engineering to 375.
Now for the reputation mounts. Each one I would need approximately 39,000 reputation points from freindly to exaulted. Which would be approximatly 481 stacks of runecloth, times 5 factions equals 2405 stacks. Even if you bought the stacks cheap at an average of 4g each, it would cost 9620 gold worth of runecloth. I hear you may be able to level up your reputation quicker with this new patch. So save your gold.
To buy all the reputation mounts & griphons once exaulted it was aproxmiatly 1500 gold.
The grand total to make this video is 39,394 gold
All of the above achievements can be shown here.

57 comments:
You died
died for sure.. that's how a DK wiped our party in Azjol Nerub.. you know after the 2nd boss.. where you jump down..
I don't know if you get your Path of Frost Buff in the area or if it has to be recast in the area, but I don't think you died because you left your gear on :D
Dead
dead
You didn't die. You didn't get the DK buff before you hit the water.
Totally didnt die, since you left your gear on and I can bet youll bubble like the split second before. Damn pallys....
Congratz on getting the mount man, I'm sure you invested a lot of time and money into achieving it! Maybe someday I'll get one myself ;D
And I think you'll die, cause I had a DK friend who turned on Path of Frost while we were falling down the hole in AN - he wiped the whole group haha
i am not sure, you proly didnt die
You died for sure. I've been killed that way many times by my friend when I get knocked off my mount.
pretty sure you died ... Did it myself once
I agree with Odalfey. u didnt get the buff so u lived.
Yeah u died, becuase i tried it too :)
nice vid as usual
If any sort of lag was present between you or the DK, causing the DK to not spawn/register close quickly enough, you didn't die. But just for the sake of it, and considering I think I saw the DK spawn, you died.
you must have lived bc u kept your gear on. repair costs at 80 are relatively high
you died
Definitely died.
Lol yea you diff died. Im a 80 dk and i do this all the time.... it just gets fun after a time or two.
Im going to say you died cos today my warrior friend on his chopper had a dk friend in his side car fell to the pool drops in UK, his dk friend popped the dk spell and bam...WTF how you die man lol. Hilarious. If your dk friend was close enough to grant you the spell you most defiantly died.
Unsure if you died or not, don't play anymore, but congrats Hobbs. Glad to see one of my youtube/wow heros got something as awesome as the Reins of the Albino Drake.
u will die for sure i tested it my self out in azjol when people jumped off it i used the walk on water thing with my dk and my raid wiped and they knew i was testing it so not on a mean way
You died. Unless you looked straight down.
You survived.
in the last frame of the video you didnt have "Path of Frost" active. so you should fall into the water
hehe i am a dK
ure ganne die ';p
dead
you gonna survive
ive tried that many times and the Path Of Frost buff doesnt not spawn on you when you are falling down into the water beacuse you have to high speed and hit the water
you dont die i've tried that soo many times when i'm bored ^^
Dead.
Heeey hobbs, i dont know if you mentioned kuranei ? there are loads of mount from that faction too.. /w me back, i got a good route for you, if you maybe want to show how to grind kuranei rep.
anyways, keep up the good work, i love it when i notice that i got a new video to watch in my subscribtion box :D
you didn`t die xD the i have tryed it self so i know it and im a dk with dk brother hehe xD
unless the dk buffed it just before you hit the water and you didnt show that part, you didnt die bc u didnt have the buff. If you had the buff u would die though. i forget about it all the time on my dk and i die.
once in AN there was this guy in the group that was annoying everyone so i whispered everyone in the group except him to nopt jump down the hole til i did. he jumped and i buffed it on hi way dow and splat.
you didnt die, the path of frost with turn off if u fall a great distance and hit the water, it happens to me sometimes
you obviously didn't die, because everyone knows Hobbs is invincible
Yup.......your dead...=P
died
u stopped the vid to early but if the buff went up right at end youd die but if it didnt youd live plus at the end i didnt see the DK but anyways i think u lived
you lived becuz u r amazing
u get a charger from lvl 61 if u learn it. From the quest its lvl 60:)
Great going with the video's :D
Lived - The Hobbs can NEVER die!
dead tested alrdy xD
I think you will die from the fall
You died man unless the spell ran out then it didn't
dude im not comenting wat is you server big fan
Well, you'll die if you have it and you hit the water, but he never said a Mage couldn't use slow fall on him, because technically its still falling...
`he didt die i think he got the dk buff but then bubbled so he took no damage
I'm thinking he did NOT die because I don't think he got the DK buff in time. IMO, the falling speed was too great for the buff to be applied at the time.
im Jamesxkx from Chamber of Aspects realm and no matter what you fall on you will die but some times you could actually fall thought the barrier of that frost spell if you are looking down on the screen it will make you go thought in to the water
So if you just looked normal you will die
If you looked down you wont die
and on the vid you were looking down so you didn't die
((secret message))((but you did die))
You live, because blizzard had a hotfix for DK waterwalk that made it so that DKs couldn't kill you by turning it on last minute before you hit water.
hey hobbs in this video you talked about the alliance horse mounts and that their are 6, i don't know if you know this but if you go to menathil harbor you can buy the black stallion which is a 60% mount. just letting you know and great videos
u died cuz buff gets on u when u get close 2 dk
i think he lived b/c last time i wanted to be a d bag i tryed it and no 1 died at Azjol Nerub
you dont die because if you fall off of an area it will automatically make you go through the water without taking fall damage
You lived
YOU FAIL!!!
you didnt die,the buff wore got out of range before you hit water
U will not die u font have buff on ;p
gr8 fan love ur video,s
/sigh at everyone who said you died. You didn't have the buff because you weren't next to the dk when he cast it, so it would have to be recast, You did not die. Silly peoples that think you did.
Post a Comment