Friday, April 17, 2009
Ulduar & 3.1
It's finally here! I'm having so much fun exploring new content. It's like a puzzle that needs to be solved. Even the trash after Flame Leviathan is challenging.
The poll I talk about can be voted on at the bottom of this page.
I have talked about people coming to my servers before, and feel I have to say it again. I do not want to hurt peoples feelings, but please remember I am only one person and cannot talk to hundreds at once (except by using this blog and my videos).
I wanted to say more on the video, but it was getting quite long. I will have a new one out shortly. I will up date you guys on our guilds progress in 25 man. We are planning to do the new boss in Vault as well.
Thank you all for your dedication and please leave a message here or on my YouTube page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for watching!
Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.
New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.
World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.
New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.
World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.

39 comments:
The video is private.
Cool Vid good luck with 25 man
I just want to say this Hobbs, thank you. Currently I'm not able to play World of Warcraft, and it pains me to see my guild having fun progressing through the new content. I'm happy that they are enjoying everything, and I'm excited to join them this summer. But it is still painful to know the content is there, but not be able to see any of it.
But with your videos, I'm able to finally experience vicariously the fun of Ulduar and Naxxramas, even though I can't play.
Again, thank you so much for continuing to post these awesome videos.
Cheers!
Goodluck at Vault man! just remember to look up the fight before you go!
hey hobbs, i just wanted to say thanyou so much for all your videos - they really help me and my friends get the most out of the game.
I just also wanted to ask your oppinion on something - seeing all the high level players go through the new content, and now ulduar aswell is awesome, but im starting to worry that by the time i get to that stage the focus will be on the next new thing, whether thats the lichking or whatever (im not playing at the moment as i have exams soon, and am spending ALOT of time studdying)
when i stopped playing to start studdying, i had only just got into the game, and so my main is at lvl46 ish - so i will have to go through the leveling process aswell before i can even think about raids. Do you think its possible for me to get to 80 over the summer, and at least experience the new content (even if i dont get round to the good gear)?
cheers
scarr
hey i was wondering if you are going to bring a vid out with the argent tournement
Hobbs you have it all wrong about Flame Leviathan Hard Mode, destroying the towers deactivates hard mode, leaving the towers up gives flame leviathan new abilities. That is. why there is an achievement for leaving up all four towers
Hey Hobbs the name is Robby. I sent you a message yesterday titled pally advise. If you haven't read it yet i was just asking for advise on gearing my pally to get ready for naxxramas. I made a list of the gear i already have and i would like to hear back from you to see what would be the best upgrades for me.(Head) Tempered Titansteel Helm, (Neck) Chained Military Gorget,
(Shoulder) Pauldrons of Reconnaissance, (Cloak) Cloak of the Enemy, (Chest) Silver-Plated Battlechest, (Bracer) Tempered Saronite Bracers , (Gloves) Gauntlets of the Water Revenant, (Belt)Tempered Saronite Belt, (Legs)Bolstered Legplates, (Boots) Tempered Titansteel Treads, (Ring 1)Unsmashable Heavy Band, (Ring2)Gal'darah's Signet, (Trinket1)Dabiri's Enigma , (Trinket2) Horn of Argent Fury, (weapon) Infantry Assault Blade, (off-hand)Titansteel Shield Wall, and (Relic) Libram of Obstruction. If you don't know any of these items you can always go to wow armory and look up HectorBreeze I am on the Blade's Edge Server. Another Question was do you have to split you talent points for primary and secondary talents or do you get same for each?
oil slicks on the flame leviathon do not slow the boss down, they only do damage when set alight. The bikes should just be used to do damage through the burning oil slick and the sonic horn,as well as pick up the melee dpsers that get thrown onto the boss.
Hobbs i have a challenge for you. I would love to see you get the mount Ashes of Ahlar from temptest keep on video. I hope you take this challenge seriously and i hope you will get it on video.
Good luck
you should have an offical website not a blog
hobbs i love the vids and well i wud kill to be in your guild but i under stand that your guild is full so gust keep making videos and ill be happy
hey Hobbs, I've been a fan of yours for a long time now. I'm asking for a some tips on how to play a play. I currently have a lvl 27 pally. I have a 72 warrior, but since watching your videos I had to make a pally. So, if you got the time please give me some tips.
Thank you so much for all the videos you have put out. Keep them on coming. I hope you and your guild have a great time in Ulduar!
Hey Hobbs, great video! I love to see how an actual person goes through this kind of raiding. My guild was into Ulduar for the first time last night, and while I had a fabulous time, it was hard as hell. We must have wiped 15 times on the trash leading up to Ignis. You watch a site like Tankspot, and you see these video guides that, while excellent, are so perfect and robotic that it can be a little discouraging. It's great to see someone with a more realistic story.
Also, IIRC the hard mode for Flame Leviathan is activated by talking to the Lore Keeper at the base camp, and then deactivated by killing the towers (the more you kill, the easier it is). Since you probably didn't talk to the Lore Keeper you didn't activate hard mode, but you might want to put a note in your video about that.
Cheers!
Hi Hobbs I just wanted to say that you're awsome!! XD And keep up the good videos :)
hey hobbs- you should definitely talk with G4 about a video game radio station- you could EASILY be the next host of the station!
you make these with ease and your voice isn't annoying (it's actually good) so hey- think about it!
Hey hobbs, im a big fan of u on fenris server...theres not many tanks like u over here...
anyzwayz if u read tis comment i just want u to know that youve inspired me to get my tank geaar finally done so i cn help lowerlevels and stuff....
cyaz.... o and btw hobbs u guys shud mebbe hav a guild site so we dont always hav 2 wait 4 a vid 2 come out to see wat u guys hav achieved...if there alredy is one, please send me in youtube message the link
my youtube account is guitarherokill
youtube.com/guitarherokill
Hey Hobbs although I do not play ur server and I play horde I really enjoy watching your vids and I think ur attitude to WoW and how you play is great. You vids hav really effected the way I play and I thank you for spending the time and effort to make them :)
Hi Hobbs I started to see your videos 3 months ago and I love them I would like to know in what server you play. Thank you for all the work you have to do these movies I really like them and your advices, thank you again and good luck!
hey hobbs. u every going to have a pvp event again. if u do u should have one in hillsbrad foothills horde at tarren mill and alliance at south shore and they fight to see who can take which town.
Hobbs,
Howdy. Love the vid, im curently only lvl 49 soon to be 50. So i havn't seen the new content. But in your vids i can see it.
My dads trying hard to get to the next stage with his guild to achive Uldar. Ur tips helped :)
Thats,
Keep 'Em coming.
Sadaaris
Also,
How was it getting to 450 Engi without Mining? Because your a DissEnchanter (XD)
Hey hobbs i am a pally (holly pally) on the server Bloodfurnace... horrible serever but in your upcomming vid i think you should make your dule spec holy i would love to see some vids of you healing. And btw i think you might be wrong but im not to to sure but in the flame lethian hard mode is when you keep those towers up im not for sure thats what my GM said because they already ran thorugh and they did it on hard.... but anyway cool video and keep them comming :)
hey hobbs.
for your second talent tree go for DPS.
good luck on the 25 man.
keep the videos comin.
One quick question, whats the best and fastest way of making gold? I'm saving up for epic flying mount and i dont know which way is the fastest to make gold. If its farming or something then please tell me what to farm etc. Dont leave any details untold :) btw ,, u rock! :) Oh! and if its instance then should i solo and what instance should i do if i'm level 75? ... details like that :)
Free Games at ROBLOX. Check out what I have been building lately!
Hello hobbs, i have a lvl 76 paladin and i LOVE Aoe leveling, do u have any ideas were i can go and find the best AOE place for my lvl, i mean the pull u did when u dinged lvl 80, did that give you Alot of XP and where is that, can u give me cordinats or am i to low lvl to do that pull.
Please contact me on my email, Paeronbarn@live.se
Ty!
hey hobbs, love ur videos and am a big fan...
making a prot pala myself and wondered if u could help me out with a build that goes for 30+ ^^
and good luck with future raiding ;)
hey, would love to talk about http://www.mmorpgmmorpg.com and http://www.mmohub.org
Hey Hoobs im a long time viewer ;D and i would love do have a Vidoe of you starting A Death Knight ;D but anaways Keep the good work up ;)
heey hobbs keep on doing the great thing's you do i just love it i wanted to see more video's from you because i loe them
keep on doing the great job
YOU ROCK
ive been a long time watcher and i have been wondering why there has been such a differnce of tme in beetween your videos i know it could be becase of the time it takes to edit and film the video but im not completly sure i just wanted to find out.
Hobbs I'm a level 40 pali and me and my guild (the biggest on Shadowmoon (US) PvP server) + my friends all watch yuor videos and in fact, we have a guild run day(that in which I participat) dedicated to you! May your sword never dull.
Hey Hobbs I wud just like to say ur vids are awesome and I think ur attitude to wow is great and I will certainly take all the things uv said on board.
hey hobbs just want 2 say ur vids r awsome i cant wait for ur next 1 and the next 1 and so on they r awamzing u have inpired me 2 make my own prot pally and i do say myself he is pretty beast cuz i use ur kind of pulling when i can and just want 2 say keep them coming o and i kno that u get ur money from doing runs and stuff but just an other question u kno any other way? i mean gold isnt really an issue of the late but for my pally i am closing on 60 and only have bout 40g from bs if u can just throw out an other helpful tip that u give 2 me all the time thanks again and GO HOOBS!!!!
btw Haar ftw
Hey Hobbs, great video as usual :)
What toolbar mod are you using??????? I hate the way WOW has the toolbars set up.. Yours looks different.
Thanks!
Fynness
Hey hobbs,
I'm a lvl 80 mage
And i got a tip for the first boss in ulduar.Youmay allreddy now it but If you put the best peeps in the demolisher and let stack that pyrite(pasengers refill)to 10 from evry demolisher doing it It will let the boss die in only a moment its worth trying it makes to do the towers up verry easy !
I regret Your on a Amercain Sever Because I would love to talk whit you a moment About bosses etc.
See ya around
Sweepz
Chambers of aspects
Post a Comment