Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Miscelanous Moments with Hobbs




These clips I have acquired over the last few weeks, but they are too short to be a video by them selves and really don;t fit into my other power leveling and gold making videos. So what I've made today is a short mixed video. I hope you enjoy.

The Horseman's Blade is what I used to summon the pumpkins.

Jan'alai dropped Footpads of Madness, and the chest afterwards dropped Signet of the Last Defender (which was a ring I had on coming into this expansion)

I did find the sucessful footage of XT-002 Deconstructor, I will post it in my next video for you all to see.

The boss we wiped on (our 1st attempt), his name is Kologarn.

Flame Leviathan in heroic mode dropped Embrace of the Leviathan, Steamcaller's Totem, and Gloves of the Fiery Behemoth.

There is a new poll at the bottom of this blog. Also see my FAQ at the bottom of this page for frequently asked questions.

24 comments:

Tankpalpwn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey HObbs long time veiwer
but just woundering if ur ever gonna make a DK it would nice to see a change in character no offence though i have never realy seen a DK actualy tank and great good on the video dude

Anonymous said...

Good thing i said he wouldnt die but then again i did it b4 :P

Anonymous said...

Hobbs you should plan another city raid soon.

Anonymous said...

From what I know the Flame Leviathan get 4 Buffs, 1 for each tower. If you destroy them it make it easyer. Hope that helps you understand the towers.

Taen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Big Guy said...

Hobbs, uldar i didn't really like it. I really do like to see u pull and bubble. Thats the kind of stuff that u git me interested in playing WoW, and making a pally, but i still like your videos. So plz don't stop and keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

what addons do u use

Shammypowa said...

Hey just a sugestion but you should to try to show videos of lvling a alt .Evev though ur pally is awesome just thought it be cool to show a alt u might have. Plus it would attract some new vewers I'm sure it would attract more people!

Anonymous said...

Dear hobbs i would really like to see u as a different Class. Not that i dont like ure pally but u said u want to change up ure videos. That iws What i thomk

ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Russell said...

Excellent work as usual, Hobbs. I really think you're a healthy influence in the WoW community--the latest thing I see in the forums is endless pissing and moaning about Ulduar being too easy, and with the latest mild nerf people are just losing their heads. Of course, ridiculous exaggeration is their MO: "You can down up to Yogg by having every player in the raid literally smash their face into the keyboard! If you haven't cleared it you must be mentally deficient!" Personally, my guild is having a great time working our slow way through.

It's great to see you enjoying content without taking it all too seriously. You remind me that the game is supposed to be fun. Keep it up, brother.

Russell said...

Oh, and by the way, if you have some footage of the trash on the way to Ignis, I'd be interested to see how you managed it. Just a request, if not no biggie.

Anonymous said...

im not sure if anyone said this, but before u dismounted u went too high up and lost the water walking buff and u didnt get it back until u were under the water, at least thats what it looked like to me, because im pretty sure u die if u have the buff on and land in water

Narauk (Azjol-Nerub) said...

hey hobbs, i have a suggestion for your spec and you should go check mine out...
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azjol-Nerub&n=Narauk
...its basicly a spec that will give you crazy amounts of aggro.

btw my guild got to kologarn in the 25 man and cleared the whole antechamber on 10 man

Malin said...

Hi Hobbs I just wanted to say that your videos are great and I really enjoy watching them. You have made the game so much more fun for me and many other players :) Keep up the great videos ^^

Laptop said...

I was just wondering if you used your laptop to play WoW, or just to record your voice or something, but if you used it to actually play WoW I would like to know what it is called/its specs (I know this comment should've probably been posted a while ago, as it's probably not very relevant, considering the video that made me think of this was your 2007 ZF run).
Thanks

Angelitez said...

Hey man, i was wondering which add on you could recommend to me... there are so many and i have no idea if they work or not. thx for the help anyways...
btw, keep like this ;)

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs

it would be awesome if u could do the 60 raids with the guild even if its just for the achevment.. there awesome fun and i think it would make good viewing

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Hey Hobbs, I wonder what AddOns you're using. I am sure they help a lot.

Maybe in your next video you can mention them. . .

Just an "Idear" thrown at ya.

~The Silhouette

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Tag

Funian said...

Hi Hobbs, as usual great video, I hope you know how much of an inspiration you are to lots of people. It's not just the way you pull or how you grind instances for gold, but to be honest you are probably one of the few nice people in this world. The way you help the players and people on your server is a testament to how good a person you seem to be.

I feel bad that people see fit to spam you on Youtube and harrass you in game, something I certainally could not deal with.

Keep it up man, from your fellow paladin Funian.

Anonymous said...

Hobbs I am making my own blog and I was wondering what kind of recorder you use to capture your footage? BTW great vid they just keep gettin better and better.

Anonymous said...

sorry forgot to list that you can reach me at wow_hamilton@yahoo.com or come to my blog at wowhamilton.blogspot.com, I dont want to seem like i am copying but alot of your ideas are really good and seem to work so why fix whats not broken. And Hamilton.blogspot was already taken.

Like my videos? To click here.

Thank you for watching!

Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.

New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.

Which Invention is Cooler?