Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hodir





During this fight the tank has to always move when he see's the debuff Biting Cold. Most of the fight I explain in the video, but I did forget to mention that if you see one of your party members with electricity on them, stand near them for a DPS boost.



In this video Hodir Dropped:

Leggings of the Wayward Vanquisher

Avalanche



I switch the following 4 items for my frost resist set:

Barricade of Eternity

Mark of the Unyielding

Icebane Chestguard

Icebane Treads



We find only the tank needs frost resist and there should be a frost aura up from one of the paladins.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi.... i have watched your videos and they are verry good.
I wondered if u could boost me and make me lvl fast... that would be awsome...
please write back fast to me..
my e-mail is "eidssjoen@hotmail.com"

Taen said...

Hey Hobbs, I noticed in this video you wre using XPerl for a little bit. I use that myself and love it, and I'd like to suggest the Quartz addon to you. Quartz replaces the standard casting bar with a much sleeker one, which includes timers and multiple bars for you, your target, your focus, et cetera, et cetera.

You can find it here if you want to give it a spin:

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/quartz.aspx

brownbear said...

hey when are you going to update your addon section of faq cos looks like your using some new addons something that i assume is grid and xperls woundering if you have more new ones

pallaemo said...

hey hobbs!.. great vid as usual, i got a question:).. what glyphs do you use?:D.. plz reply! thx love your vids!

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs, have watched your videos like 1 ½ years now ;P still like em cuz im a dwarf pally... (wish i was a human male like u), oh well. just wondering... can u tell me exactly what addons u use? i really need that mailbox addon that grabs every mail without u have to click and that loot addon that is silver please reply!
ur fan :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs, love the video

Just a heads up, if you tank Hodir next to a bonfire from the mage npc you won't need to worry about the stacking debuff that you get from standing still as the fire stops that for anyone near it.

Icknasty said...

What do you socket ur frost gear with?

Xandær said...

Suggestion-

Add playlists to help categorize all your videos. Im looking fo powerlvling vids, but also enjoy ulduar vids as well... Would just like some categorization. If not no worries ;)

Xandær

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs its deayhcal ive been watching your vids for 2 years i think thier great.

ps im not a crazy stalker fan.

Esp said...

HOBBS CREATE A TWITTER!!! I want to follow you! :D

Anonymous said...

hobbs can we have a pvp havent had one in along time.As u see all ur fans still like.Great vids keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Hi Hobbs.. I love your videos and I wondered if show us your addons and such.. would be very nice :)

// Fan

NeoHindu said...

Yo Hobbs just wanted to let you know that your videos are amazing. They are really well made and fun to watch. Keep up the good work.

wowisal said...

hey hobb just wondering wht realm u in

Anonymous said...

I watch your vids is there two uludars just send a reply at sammyhotwheels@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Your videos for your raids are very uninformative of the fight, let some of the viewers know what's going on for the healers too, because a tank cannot exist without a healer.

Anonymous said...

Hey, why wont you roll a horde i saw you vid with you in org but why dont you make a horde then lvl it to about 20-30 and see how you like it.

Thanks

Like my videos? To click here.

Thank you for watching!

Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.

New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.

Which Invention is Cooler?