Wednesday, June 10, 2009




Kologarn was one of our walls for a while in 25 man. Yet, once we broke through it has become quite easy. In my videos I perfer to show some of the struggle, as many videos out there show when things are polished after dozens of tries. The nice thing with any boss is they do get easier the more familiar you are with them.

Some have made comment on why I am posting raids videos. Well it answers a lot of future questions. Like where did you get that gear? Well If I show you where I got it as I progress, then when I do a true Hobbs Way of pulling video, you'll know the journey I took to get to that moment.

Here are the items that dropped in Kologarn's chest.

Pendant of the Piercing Glare

Shawl of the Shattered Giant

Mark of the Unyielding

Spark of Hope

Giant's Bane

Idol of the Crying Wind

Handwraps of Plentiful Recovery

Till next time guys...

24 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome hobbs, always love to see you clearing new things

and...

WOO!!!1! FIRST COMMENTS xD =)

Anonymous said...

sdkngjfgajgjbb bfjbgvdhfgbh fnvjfvjd mbnvjhfvdfv ghjfv hdfgvhf vjgfvb fhvg fdhvfdvhjf vhjgv hjvg fhdvg fdvhjg fdjvhg dfjvhgfv fdhvgbfh vgfhvg dfhvjg dfv smdhobbs hgjdfgbjfgjfhgjkfhgjfhgjdfkhbfjdkgbughfdjgbujrgureghuregreutyureiytreiuhureihtreuighjfdkhgjfdgfjdkg jfdgh fjghfj ghfdjg khfjgh fjgh fdkgjhfdjgk fdjkgh fdjkhg dfghdfj kgh fdkjgh fdjkgh fdjkgh fdjkgh dfjkhg

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs

You haven't mentioned it at all but what is ur secondary talent tree? Dps or Healz?

pallaemo said...

hehe great vid as usual:D.. i loled hard when i saw aydan in the background hehe:D.. keep these videos up!:)

Anonymous said...

Can someone post a link to his FAQ's

Anonymous said...

mirhave another pvp we all loved alot please or atleast make a horde character or something

Anonymous said...

i agree

Maclaren said...

Try a dk before horde Kang from Akama still needs ground skills please send gold tips to liammaclarenb@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hey Hobbs, what is your Email address? Also, LOVE your videos, if you can email me at Cmorrison097@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

nice video keep them coming

Anonymous said...

can u please have good pvp again and i thnk everybody agrees its a good way to meet ur fans and there characters.

Kit said...

I'd like to see some DK Hobbs way of pulling, if you don't mind trying something new.

John said...

Awesome :) My mate's guild has downed this boss to.


Aerio - Darkmoon Faire (RP Server)

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs, I am currently leveling a pally (at 24 currently) and I was wondering: at what level did you switch from ret to prot. I would like to play a prot as I would like to be a tank but I have heard that Ret is much better for leveling as I would like to get to 80 as quick as possible, so I wondering what your suggestion would be,
Thanks

Gnut said...

Hey Hobbs,
Great vid, can u tell us some of the addons that u use?
Oh, tip on Kologarn for the tank(dont run thru him lol)

Anonymous said...

hobbs do u know of a addon called (xtalk) it alows the hord and ally to talk also i see that alot of people are asking for gold tips u sould make a group in ur email that u can type up a tip and send it to them with a few clicks.

keep up with the great vids

Anonymous said...

hey man huge fan i am a pally to but for the horde and on a different server just wanted to say your the main reason i am still playing on a paladin
keep the great videos coming out

Anonymous said...

LoL
look at the guy behind the gnome trying to appear in the footage...

nice vid by the way

Nx3R said...

Really great vid man... keep up the good work:)
btw are u creatin a new vid ??

Be good!!

Anonymous said...

Hobbs can you please read my message "ganstaeddie7" on youtube =D

Anonymous said...

yo not bad hou long you did dis????

Anonymous said...

thank you u helped me a lot. THANK YOU AGIN.

Anonymous said...

HOBBS YOUR AMAZING

Anonymous said...

hey Hobbs i love your mounts you rock on macking gold and can you mack a move on your add on

Like my videos? To click here.

Thank you for watching!

Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.

New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.

Which Invention is Cooler?