Friday, October 10, 2008

Breaking Down the Wall to the Lich King!




These are the 2 weapons below I talk about Burning Crusade vs Litch King
The Gorehowl drops in Karazhan off of Prince and it is quickly closely related to Blubber Carver by finishing the quest Karuk's Oath. Then definitely upgraded by Axe of Frozen Death which is found by completing the quest Last Rites.

For 1 handed take a look at King's Defender dropped in the Chess Event in Kara vs Edge of the Tuskarr obtained from the quest in Northrend The Tides Turn.

So this Tuesday is a HUGE patch with all new talents. I have friends that have tried the Public Test Realms and they say they can 5 man Kara now. So this is a great opportunity for everyone to experience some content they may have not been able to reach so far.

One video related to this one is my Romulo and Julianne video

I will add the items dropped in "The Wall" vid tomorrow as I have to get to my SSC run tonight. Thank you all for watching and I'll see you more into the Lich!

14 comments:

6102Rogue said...

for wotlk i have looked at all the talent branches and i think every class will be over powered in some way, just my opinion but see what you think by looking at the talent branches
hobbs i think it would be great if you made a horde guy on doomhammer, its a great server and i love playin on it, if you want come try it out sometime, you could whisper my 70 druid Emoo, or my rogue Seh (the e has a dash above it, hes is level 56) if you feel like trying it out i could run you
well im just sayin thanks from all the people you have ran i know it helps alot from experience

Anonymous said...

one thing hobbs that thing with king defender and that green axe ehh take a look at the speed of the green 2.9 is awful for tanking:D

Unknown said...

its lich king btw no litch lol :) Love the videos keep them coming.

양사민 estelwen said...

hello wowhobbs

i'm Simin, a student from singapore. i know it's very sudden for me to msg u since u wldn't know me at all.

I'm currently doing a project on WOW's language (on how players inside WOW interact ) and i chanced upon ur videos when researching about WOW. Really fascinated with all e wonderful graphics.

i was wondering if it's possible for you to send me one or two of the WOW videos cus i'd really like to see how gamers talk to each other using lingo when in-game. I would be really thankful!

Do hope u can get back to me soon.

my email is yang_simin@hotmail.com

Many Thanks in advance.

Rgds,
Simin

Unknown said...

I think that WOTLK will mostly mean that I can finally experience a new expansion like I should have experienced... I've started playing WoW about a year ago and I've noticed that I really wanted to be a pre-TBC player..., so somehow I have the feeling it would be more sensational for me to enjoy WOTLK now that I've encountered with the culture of a previous expansion, and that I'll have more experience in gameplay in general to get the best out of the early stages of the patch.

I love watching your video's, keep up the good work :)!

Anonymous said...

I'm a prot pally on Balnazzar server, Eu side, and I believe that TBC was the best thing for prot pallies.
Before we couldnt tank at all well, healing was the best we could do.

However I've been looking at the abilities for paladins in the new expansion and I'm pretty sure they are nerfing the pally tanking ability. I'm sure they dont mean to but they are definitely taking away alot of our choices, we are getting the amount of spells we have reduced and changed around.

Of course this is pure speculation but I have a bad feeling about the expansion.

Anonymous said...

The one thing I am worried about for ya Hobbs is progressing to fast. If you rush to 80 it will only be a matter of time before you get all new epics and to all the instances. While this will be great, I fear that you will run out of content in the long run.

I know your rushing to 80 for the good of the guild but as far as Wowhobbs goes, you might run out of material in late Lich King.

Anonymous said...

hi hobbs am a lvl 42 bloodelf hunter (called flingo) and i fell like it is a bit gay that i dont get to do any dungens with u man. so if u wont to talk about it or ur videos just email me at call_me_eddy@hotmail.co.uk

Anonymous said...

its nice to see Hobbs doesn't think the same way as the last guy about TB..

Anonymous said...

Hay hobbs i need to know whut is your secrit to level.

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs if I decided to make a character and join your guild at lvl 10 would you help me buy my mount at lvl 40?

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs i was wondering what type of cat you have it looks pretty pro

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs keep up the movies there great your way of pulling is sick

Anonymous said...

Wow,
You have nearly 1000 people in your guild...?




:O

Like my videos? To click here.

Thank you for watching!

Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.

New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.

Which Invention is Cooler?