Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Tenris Murkblood has been an awsome additon to Karahzan. The Arcanite Ripper's animation rocks, and I'm hoping to have one before Lich King. Make sure you get the quest Chamber of Secrets before you go kill him.
One thing I did not talk about, but should of in the video was his Blood Mirror effect, where a random player takes the damage that is dealt to Tenris. During these 1 min stages, go low DPS on Tenris, and make sure heals are on who ever is affected.
The Horseman's Blade dropped for mae and although it's not a tanking weapon it's fun to use. With my threat high, i'm not to worried about the little things in the next few weeks.
Watch last years Headless Hobbsman video here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for watching!
Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.
New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.
World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.
New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.
World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.

15 comments:
happy hallween hope u haveing a gr8t time
Hey there hobbs it's Killzilla.
I think your videos are great, I want to make a new toon on your server can he join your guild?
I moved from EU server to US so i can be in te same guild as you
Happy haloween
nice vid again man
Hey Hobbs i was wondering wut server your on i really want a retribution pally and i want to be a long term member in your guild i please write back wut guild your in
What server are you playing on??
I love your viode's...
you had help me in the gema:)
Thx
happy hallween hobbs
Obvously I wouldn't anyone in my guild who is too retarded to realise what server and guild he is in.
I will tell you but I'll bet you atleast another 10 people will ask
SERVER: Stormreaver
Guild: Recycled Heroes
Now if you can't get that you're a deadshit and should just uninstall as hell I wouldn't even want you in a CASUAL guild.
While I am still in Rant mode people who say For the Horde or for the alliance are retards people switch sides all the time. I'm Alliance and I hate more alliance people than I do horde.
hey hobbs i love your vids i hope i can meet u in the game and maybe in the guild my name is cahzar i am lvl 28 worrior my realm it starts with a Da something but i will look it up for u if u need more guild mebers
hey hobbs love the vid if u need more guild mebers i am in i am a lvl 28worrior my max hit is 515 i hope i can meet u in the game my realm it starts with DA i will see it if u want me to and u have a nice day
Just out of curiousity, do you do any hardcore raiding? I'm meaning tier 6 stuff before all the nerfs and patch 3.0, etc. I have a holy paladin with his 4 piece T6 set bonus; if you like raiding maybe we can share some info and chat sometime, always looking for people to chat about WoW :P
Heya hobbs, dunno if you actually read this, but ill give it a shot. I still notice in a lot of your videos that you use skullflame. That puzzles me, since by my understanding the effectivness of that shields stats disappearing as soon as you start stacking block and avoidance in general. Since the proc requires you to get hit and by hit i mean take some damage, i wonder why do you still carry it around? Wouldnt a simple 50-100 nature dmg Stratholme shield be better with stacked block?
Hobbs you seem to busy nowadays to post videos ^^
With the New 3.0.3 Patch released You can now learn your Charger from the Paladin trainer, only 16 Gold!
WTB Faster releases lol, Hobbs your videos are addictive!!
Hey I was just wondering how people where getting xp in the SM runs when you are alot higher than them ...
Post a Comment