Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's Raining Cows!

56 comments:

Anonymous said...

what realom are u on?

Anonymous said...

STORMREAVER, no one seems to know this

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs big fan um I had two question 1 wat is ur email and i havnt been able to get on the WoW website and i dont know if thats just me or the patch anyways love the video

Anonymous said...

It seems like hobbs has not been making power leveling videos like he used to. I mean that is the reason he started his videos and we havent seen one in along time. Just wondering when we might see another one?

Anonymous said...

anyone know hobbs's email?

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs ima a pally and i wanted to know ur talent tree im sure ur full prot but wut spec u went down after prot since u still earn more points?

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs, ive been playing wow for a while and watching your videos, and i hae a suggestion you can decide to do or...i think it would be great if you made a video about how to play a paladin or tips and hints about the class. thanks love the videos.

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs,

Another great vid
I was wondering how do you think wotlk will affect your power leveling

Thanks for your time

Anonymous said...

hobbs, huge fan..much respect for what you do for people in your spare time, i play mostly horde, but i am thinking of switching to a new server and rolling alliance for WotLK. Is there any reqs. for your guild? i think it would be alot of fun being in a guild with you and the rest of the players.. and i am always willing to help out as much as i could. thanks for your time. ^.^

Anonymous said...

Thanks for another entertaining video Hobbs!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs. Not sure if you've ever been told about this before, or if you're aware of it and just not all that interested. But I stumbled across this:

http://wow.magelo.com/home.jspa

And I thought "this would be a great way for Hobbs to keep his fans updated on his gear" Hope its of some help to you, or anybody else reading this.

Ithrix, Paladin,
Aman'thul realm.

Anonymous said...

Hola, im a 66 blood elf pally, but that dosnt matter, from what ive heard, i believe most ppl have done exactly opposite of what i am about to say because of a tip from blizz, well a few days ago blizz sent out another tip that contradicted their first one, and the origional tip was to spend your honor points, because they were gonna reset honor and arena points, the key word is WERE, THEY ARE NOT RESETING HONOR AND ARENA, I REPEAT THEY ARE NOT DOING IT

Anonymous said...

nice video

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs, i dont know if i cant find it or if u dont have one, but i was wonderin if u have a video on what gear u had just to get to 490 Defens.. i am having trouble getting stuff and would apriciate any help i could get

Anonymous said...

Plz Tell me what Cam u are using to record ur videos.

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs,
i was wondering if u could make a powerleveling video in a lvl 60 instance just to show us how it is done.

Izenrok said...

Hobbs, You rock. Thanks for opening up the game for me by your instructional videos. I enjoy the game so much more now. Just a note, I tried to solo Cath with my lvl 60 Prot Pali prior to 3.0.2 and wiped at the upper fountain. Last night, I solo'd all of SM, never bubbled, and drank 1 potion all in just around an hour. Thanks again Izenrok

Anonymous said...

hey hobbs just wondering but how old are you??? just curious not to be mean just wanted to know

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs,
i'm a big fan i have a question while you help a player in your guild with mounts and epics etc.
please write back...

Anonymous said...

Im proud to say I was the only low level there. This was supposed to be a 70 only raide but I saw they had some 60's so I tagged along and recorded. 21 shammy, you can't see me in this vid, but you do see my totems. =P

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs, just wondering I noticed in your last video you only had 5% priests. I was thinking if starting up WoW again just in time for WotLK and i am considering a healer class. If i do start up a priest, is there any level req for your guild? I would like to level up with you guys and you seem to care lots about your guild. Also, i always love an active chat and 1k members is excelent for that. :) Let me know. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

HOBBS ROXx YEA!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

His lvl require is lvl 10... This is for cole the priest dude

Anonymous said...

Actually the level req is 15, not 10.

Anonymous said...

alright, cool

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs i been watching you for quite some time to be more precise i've been watching you sence day 1 =) and im still looking back at the video when you ding 70 and i got some questions about it. When ever you got the time email me on Lundh_10@hotmail.com i'll be checking my mail everyday

Anonymous said...

yo hobby big fan on your video keep it up m8

Anonymous said...

wat realm r u in?
i would really like it if u could power lvl me through a couple of duengeons:P my realm is burning legion.

Anonymous said...

i was wondering if u could make a video of when u start the game how u can get to lvl 70 as fast as posibble?

Anonymous said...

hi hobbs i love your videos and was wondering wat your name was?on wow:p
thank you m8 keep it up:)

Anonymous said...

^^^^ he is Hobbs on Stormreaver, look him up on wowarmory

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs, I have a question, is your guild still recruiting, because I would love to join, and it would be great to know if I could.

BTW, although Hobbs hasn't stopped PLing players, he's stopped making PLing videos simply because he believes they will become repetitive. He said that in his videos, and if you see the current one, about BRD, you can see that someone leveled.

My opinion, is that you could try to make a Molten Core or Ahn'Qiraji raid, I've seen your Naxx and ZG ones, I know that you need attunement into Onyxia's, and Blackwing, but Ahn'Qiraji and MC would be a great thing to watch, and you showed in your full BRD video that you're attuned to MC, and can go in via the portal.

Thanks Hobbs, great as always

P.S Grats on getting a THOUSAND people in your guild!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the vids Hobbs, they're all great. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

If u r the guild leader i would really like it if u could add me my name is revanan:Pty

Perilis said...

Hey, been a fan for a short time and i have a question. Whats better for a mage, Aldor or Scyer? Also, if I got to a decent lvl (like 40ish) could I join you're guild?

Anonymous said...

hey what realm you on i think iv senn you on myn well your guild name

Anonymous said...

"Hey, been a fan for a short time and i have a question. Whats better for a mage, Aldor or Scyer? Also, if I got to a decent lvl (like 40ish) could I join you're guild?"

Scyers, Cheaper and I prefer the crit and the ring and trinket are nice for raiding.

"My opinion, is that you could try to make a Molten Core or Ahn'Qiraji raid, I've seen your Naxx and ZG ones, I know that you need attunement into Onyxia's, and Blackwing, but Ahn'Qiraji and MC would be a great thing to watch, and you showed in your full BRD video that you're attuned to MC, and can go in via the portal."

Ever been into MC? probs the worst instance I have ever ran ever apart for maybe Mara its big and all but too long.

Anyways I enjoyed your videos hobbs for a while but I turned to raiding a long time and its nice to see that you are taking the same path.

Powerleveling is good/bad nice to do something rewarding but bad to see 12 year olds switch server/demand for more runs, people suck IMO (Sounds EMO yes I know)

Personally stick with raiding as 90% of the time the dicks have already been weeding out.

P.S I respect you for willing to Power Level other players I did it a fair bit on my Pally and mage for a while but the general attitude towards you are you are their salve and that really disguisted me.

Keep at it mate and don't let the bads keep you down.

Perilis said...

im on burning blade

Anonymous said...

hye hobbs huge fan um i was doing mara on my blood elf pally and there were 4 of us so i pulled a HUGE ammount off those huge rock and drogon like guys and jumped down tword princess and we pulled her down the watter fall pulled the croc boss and to the goblin boss there where like 150 monsters and we had 1 lvl 50 prot pally(me)2 lvl 48 mages and 1 lvl 46 priest and we AoEd em all down i dservived 1 of our mages died i hope totalk to you friday night on my alt comando on your server so ceep the vids coming oh ya i cought it on tape to lmao

Anonymous said...

oh ya i hope to switch to your server im a BM/marks hunter but hunts got nerfed

Anonymous said...

someone please tell me the mods he used, i have a level 70 pally prot and i wanna tank and do stuff like this...

Unknown said...

Hobbs.. This is PiusHeretic. I dont know what to say other than you screwed me over bro.. thanks...

Anonymous said...

Hi Hobbs, I have a questio to ask about your guild? I've noticed that several of your players have left your guild, and I can only believe joined there former ones...Were they unhappy in your guild(i.e guild drama) or were they calling people noobs, being inactive, not being helpful to the guild. Also, is your guild strict on it's rules, since I'm planning to join and I usually play for around 2~4 hours a day, and I don't know if that's considered inactive.

Another thing that you could clear up is, how come your guild's player numbers fluxuate so high and low at times? Once I've seen your highest amount of guild people at 1200, and then it dropped to 1000, could you also talk about that?

P.S, your gear is getting alot better on a less serious side note, you should try TK with your guild, as you're already in SSC.

Anonymous said...

I like to join your guild can i?

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs huge fan i just started watching ur videos on youtube and stuff and i think ur awsome at what you do i would do some heroics with you but my hunter is on the misha realm so that sucks but i might make a toon on ur realm well got to go keep it up Hobbs

Brap said...

very interesting

Anonymous said...

 

Anonymous said...

Nice dude. nice

Anonymous said...

wat is the best instance for a lvl 31 for experiance?ty m8 keep up the great videos:P

Anonymous said...

maybe try a part of scarlet monastery

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs...was Nolyn, a hunter in your guild, removed? Or did he leave because he was unhappy?

Anonymous said...

kk one..stop asking what server he is on ..he says it on this website and in his earlier vids and peps post it over and over. plus.he doesnt do as many pwer lvling vids anymore because he accualy plays the game and raids and stuff now. he does it everyonce in awhile but thats not all he does.

Perilis said...

his server is stormreaver, his guild is recycled heros. and like warrson said, stop asking for powerlvling and runs and play the game the way it was meant to be played

Anonymous said...

hi can u take me though a deadmines run im lvling loads of chars to lvl 10 and wanted u to power lvl me through:P k ty keep up the videos

Anonymous said...

Now only if the scrub known as hobbs couldnt wipe on easy trash in SSC and BT i mean come on ive been in pugs that are better than his guild runs.

Even his guild mates pay him out there only there for free repairs

Anonymous said...

hobbs could u make a new video of raid on orgammar or how ever u spell it im not good with the names thanks man

Like my videos? To click here.

Thank you for watching!

Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.

New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.

Which Invention is Cooler?