Tuesday, November 11, 2008

SM! Again? Yes but with Recruit A Friends




I've had a lot of request to do some "traditional" Hobbs Way of Pulling videos. So I dusted this one up and posted it for you guys. It's funny, cause it's probably still the most fun I have in the game when I do it. Now being a guild leader though it would not be right for me to always do this, since I need to help raise the bar within the guild. That is why you may of seen a change in my videos lately, the game has changed for me.

At the end of this video I talk about being nervous about the upcoming expansion. It's not because I'm worried about leveling or achieving my goals. It's because this is really my favorite game (believe it or not) and I hope with all the changes that I am still as happy with it. There was one patch a few years back where I had almost quit just cause I thought the way I played may be eliminated. Now the nice thing with Blizzard is they have always enhanced the game play for myself and I have been impressed with most changes. Even some "nerfs". Right now with the overpowered talent trees for Burning Crusade, I am enjoying the new content...yet am a bit bored. Thank goodness Lich King is only days off!

The videos I refer to in the above video are:

Hobbs Soloing SM






I do talk about my favorite trinket Figurine of the Colossus which I received in Shattered Halls.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I help people alot since i started watching your videos, i play a holypriest so i can't booost as you do but i help people in outlandinstance ( or mostly there atleast) like yesterday a group with a pallytank like yourself needed a healer for UB and well i helped them, it was a really fun run since he could pull 6-8 packs and i could keep him alive and it felt good to help players get passed "hell-levels"

Anonymous said...

Your videos have inspired and helped me run people through instances and becoming a better paladin. Before i watched your videos i thought paladins were not as good but you changed the way i play. You have been a huge help and i hope you dont quit.

best of luck to you and your guild,
- Narauk (70 Paladin)

Teh muffin of Doom said...

Sweet, lol ive never bothered viewing your vlog/blog thingy :D i loved this vid, i feel the same bout WOTLK. i just started again today after a month break, i never wanted to fully quit and i think i would of if it wasn't for your videos reminding me of all the good times and the fun of PvE, rather than grinding cloth and primals for new gear so i can get in kara then in kara nothing for mages rop and the next week i have to spend getting owned in PvP and grinding primals... thats why i cant wait till wotk ^^

Anonymous said...

CHICKEN TWISTA BITCH!

SUBSCRIBE!

Anonymous said...

I love your videos hobbs and i just payed to transfer my char today can i still join ur guild tomarrow

Anonymous said...

when u use your lay on hands dont u lose mana?

Redeye said...

Hey, you mentioned in your video that you hope you will be able to run through some BC instances once you hit level 80.

Just wanted to let you know that I soloed Hellfire Ramparts on my level 70 ret paladin, so its definately doable. It took me about 20 minutes, but we are definately going to be able to powerlevel people through these instances once level 80 comes.

Anonymous said...

hobbs why do you think that you have to stop doing SM when you get to level 80? im levewl 61 BE pally and i still do RFC when new guildys join to help tem to level 20 so dont give up on low level dungons they are still fun. and your right about the cloth price going up

Like my videos? To click here.

Thank you for watching!

Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.

New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.

Which Invention is Cooler?