Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Naxxarmas and Northrend




In this Naxxarmas I downed Gulth and Thaddius. Then wiped on Sapphiron, but will down him in Lich King!
Well I can't wait to hit Naxx in Northrend, as I never completed it in BC. I've posted a few videos the last 2 days, so look below. I have to go wait in line for my copy of Lich, gl to all!

I will update the info on the

Oh and if you haven't seen Death Knights vs Hobbs, watch it here.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Video isnt working

Unknown said...

yeah /sigh

Unknown said...

Never mind, it is working now.

jj redeck said...

Dear Hobbs,

I'm a level 30 human paladin in realm Madoran. I really want to join your guild. I will make a realm transfer if you let me join your guild. I'm a big fan of your videos. So please let me know if i can join.

From,
Bballgr

Anonymous said...

Hey hobbs would it be cool if i joined your guild

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

FUCK U HOBBS SUCK MY DICK!!!!!!!!! PS CUM TAstE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

where did that come from? Hobbs never done anything to you...

Anonymous said...

I really hope you continue putting out videos, Hobbs. It makes the game more fun for me =)

Anonymous said...

Great job on the vids... hope to see one from WOTLK soon... ive inspired me to create and level my own prot pala... 71 atm lol... good job, looking forward to more soon!!

Anonymous said...

Yo Hobbs, I just wanted to check in and tell you that your vids are pretty solid. You give a lot of valuable info out and your time and effort is definitely appreciated by all of us with more then two brain cells. But I gotta say, the guildies you're bringing in are pretty low level gank trash. I play Horde on Stormreaver and over all I don't think I've met a single RH player who wasn't complete trash. Work on cleaning up the ranks abit... please.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Hobbs, I've always wanted to talk to you, I made a character on your realm, and added a character named "Hobbs" on my friendlist. I actually reached lvl 27 with this character and you never logged in, finally i searched the WoW-armory. And realized you played on US well.. it wasn't you. If you read this comment, I just wanna tell you that you've inspired me ALOT. Since I'm the one that plays the most and techinally are the "best" of all my RL mates and such. So i made a prot pala (lvl 75 atm) and all thanks to you, i really adore you, Hobbs. Keep it up with this vids, I actually got your blogg as my homesite on my internet and i can truly tell you that IT IS YOUR vids that keep me playing this game, awesome!


Good Luck with Northrend and defeating the Lich King!

/Wnbarthas@Hellfire(EU)

P.S what's up? You haven't published a video in about 10 days!

P.P.S

Sorry for my bad english, since English is my secondary language and Deutsch is my third. And infact I'm only 14 y.o. I still think it's readable.

Anonymous said...

not to be rude but it's naxxaramas, at least i think it is

Anonymous said...

WTB More videos! It's been too long, pls Hobbs release more soon.

hadeyhadey40 said...

dear hobbs

iam a level 52 night elf hunter i found a red dragon sword want it

Like my videos? To click here.

Thank you for watching!

Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.

New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.

Which Invention is Cooler?