Friday, November 7, 2008
Scourge and Hyjal
Recycled Heroes will no longer be taking members as of Nov 13th, with the exception of a limited number of Death Knights.
Balzaphon is one of the new Bosses in Strathhome until Lich King comes out. So if Staff of Balzaphon, Chains of the Lich, or Waistband of Balzaphon interests you to have as a keepsake, head out there to grab it.
Sever is another boss only available during the scourge event. He is found in Shadowfang Keep and dropps The Axe of Severing and Abomination Skin Leggings.
Hyjal trash dropped the Hammer of Judgement, Hellfire-Encased Pendant, and the Pattern: Bracers of Nimble Thought which makes Bracers of Nimble Thought.
Rage Winterchill dropped Cuffs of Devastation, Furious Shackles and Design: Stormy Empyrean Sapphire which makes a Stormy Empyrean Sapphire.
More info on Recycled Heroes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for watching!
Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.
New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.
World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.
New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.
World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.

20 comments:
nice video as usual Hobbs, I love your videos!
Your vidoes are awesome!-ronnoc of uldaman
nice vid hobbs. was thinking of maybe applying to your guild but since your invs close at 12/11 i dont think i'll make it in time:(
im gona xfer to you your server so i can be in your guild or just start a new guy on you server
hobbs i jst finished my football season and im gonna start to play again this winter and if u can contact me at veliu_33@yahoo.com bc my friend and i would like to join
i would like to apply to your guild but since it closes on 12/11 i dont think that I would be able to make there.
you can reach me at walshworm63090@yahoo.com
P.s. i think that it would be cool to play WoW with some of the poeple that you have shone in your videos.
Hobbs r u going to make death knight
Hey Hobbs great vid uhhh i dont think u can contact me so does any1 know if the invites are closing forever??
hey hobbs..i think i am going to make a guy on your server and play him quite intensly to get to lvl 80...and i was wondering if i could join ur guild? if yes....send me an email at baseball_pro11@hotmail.com
This Miney on dath'remar please don't shut down your guild i can only play on friday saturday and sunday it's sunday today and you have to let me in because your videos rocks and u do to
PLEASE HOBBS
Hey Hobbs great stuff! Wow 200 people in just two days. You are good! Hey just wondering if maybe you could put a links sections here on your blog for guild info, possible updates, maybe some funny screenshots. Just something to keep us occupied till your next video comes out! Ok thanks again for all the great info!
i cant c where it says wat realm ur on
Love the vid's I have taken your way of pulling to my own style and I thank you for your teachings.but as you have a new guild getting members for you is easy I have a guild for about a year now and only have about 30 members .I was wondering if you had any sujestions on how to get more wanting to join.
Thank you
TheOdon (Valhallas Honored)
love the site hobbs. hope you cashed in on the scourge events with the hobbs way of pulling. it was pretty much a dream for aoe pally fighting + enchanting.
I love your videos hobbs and i just payed to transfer my char today can i still join ur guild tomarrow
hobbs your videos are great i wish i knew what realm you where on so i could join your guild but if i don't find out soon i will probally not be able to join your guild :(
hobbs i am very sorry i missed your guild invite but i hope i can find your realm and soon join it.
Hobbs I love your videos. I think there great. I hope i can join your guild soon. I hope you make many more videos.I will be watching them for months and i will be impressed with them.I hope you have fun leveling too 80 also,good luck leveling i hope your the first paladin in your realm to hit 80.
Nice vid, once again. All that guild talking is going to bring me back to WoW. I'll definetly start playing again cause I just realized how much I miss all the things I did when I still played WoW.
Cheers!
wat server are u on and nice video
Post a Comment