Sorry for the lateness of videos, I have been sick lately. I am better now though. The gold potential will not be so apparent until part 2 of this video. To reach this spot without cold weather flying (I actually went at level 76 not 77), head up the avalanche in Sholazar Basin.
Each server has different prices on their auction house, check the price for Frostweave cloth, Greater Cosmic Essence & Infinite Dust. I sell the Infinite Dust 1 at a time. I have been using the mod lately called auctionator.
The mod for mass selling Grey items is called Autoprofit.
I have a new poll at the bottom of this page, make sure to vote while you are here.

24 comments:
Hey Hobbs. You mentioned having difficulty finding the AddOn. Well, I got it through WowMatrix, so through there I tracked it back to its site, and you can download it here. It's 100% free and game-legal, despite having "auto" in its name.
http://wowui.incgamers.com/?p=mod&m=6699?gr_i_ni
Hey Hobbs. The name of that AddOn you mentioned is AutoProfit. Glad I could help, keep it up!
im not 100% sure if this is the addon you are using but there's an addon called selljunk that you can get from curse that is very similar.
You dont really need an addon, you can just look for a macro on wowwiki.
Or copy paste this...
/script for bag = 0,4,1 do for slot = 1, GetContainerNumSlots(bag), 1 do local name = GetContainerItemLink(bag,slot); if name and string.find(name,"ff9d9d9d") then DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("- Selling "..name); UseContainerItem(bag,slot) end; end;end
this video was pure epic. After i spent 5k on my epic flyer i had only 27 gold left to my self and repairs for tanking were not helping. Because of this video i am making alot of gold by the hour and barely anyone in my server farms in icecrown. Thank you so much for this video.
- Narauk (Azjol-Nerub)
Hey hobbs. Just wanted to say "Congrats" for hitting video #100. It's because the "Hobbs way of pulling" videos I made my alt. a pally.
That was nearly a year ago, now they are nearing 80. Keep making the videos and I'll keep watching.
Here's to another 100!
Hey Hobbs,
Nice video on the gold farming in Icecrown. It will help lot's of people getting they're gold.
Also congrats on the 100 video's.
And get well soon.
Bye =)
Elrondir (Tarren Mill EU)
Hey Hobbs Great vid as usual but there is something you should know about the addon that sells all your junk, it actually will sell your quest items and your epics sometimes it happened to me once, i lost my 2hander armaggedon but luckily i had a back up(Titansteel Destroyer)
Hey I Hobbs i used to play with you but i had to delete my account i think we did stratholme but im getting a new account and i was wondering if the guild was off limits to me?
hobbes runecloth is going for 10g per stack and i ran stratholm the lvl 60 instance. from coin i get bout 50+ gold and from selling all the items its about 30 to 40 gold and then the runecloth is about 15 stacks and i no my server has a high price for runecloth but still 15 stacks for 5 to 8 gold is still alot soo for runecloth about 150g + coin 50g + drops 30g = about 230g and thats in about an hour mebe if even if ur fully geared dps or tank and u give a run with a healing class u should be able to knock it off in 30 min topps
hey hobbs , i just wanted to say that u saved me life! thanks to u i found a boe epic! i started to farm around 22.00ish and at 22.30 BAM i found it , i ware so happy:D i luv ur vids and i cant w8 intill next one , LOVE solaith horde on veknilash
(prot pala)
hey hobbs , i just wanted to say that u saved me life! thanks to u i found a boe epic! i started to farm around 22.00ish and at 22.30 BAM i found it , i ware so happy:D i luv ur vids and i cant w8 intill next one , LOVE solaith horde on veknilash
(prot pala)/ just wanted to make a account in case u would answer:D and i hope u do , love
hey hobbs gratz on 100th video and also i was wondering if in the future you could take your guild into trying some fun stuff like you do with ZA but... with maybe raids many people didnt get to experince such as Sunwell or maybe black temple and try some fun things in there :) and can you maybe in one of your vids mention wat add you are useing when you sell all your grays and do you have to be an enchanter to make a good sum of your money cause i try some of your ideas and its a little slower lol :) keep the vids comming though
hey hobbs i am just wondering not being rude but is it pretty much impossible to talk in game? to you because i had a level 63 atl try to talk to u but i got this big dnd lol
gratz on the Big 100th hobbs
but um what addons do u use and where do u get them
hey hobbs i do want to just ask for a vid request:
i want to see a new BRD vid i loved brd when i played and sady my account go hacked
Hobbs,
Thank you for the awesome video.
As usual!
I'd like to thank you so much for your videos, I genuinely look forward to each one.
<3
hey Hobbs gratz for hitting vid 100 and was wondering if i could get in the gulid my chas name is Hobbsapentis i know i know the r wouldnt fit im not trying to make fun of you or anything but i really really need a good gulid plz
Just discovered your blog, you know something hobbs, you and I have a lot in common :)
We are both prot aoe farmers! (though I'm an orc lol)
And we both have blogs about making gold in wow!
Grats on 100 videos
Hobbs,
I've been a long-time viewer of your videos, and let me say, this 100th video showing me where to be farming for gold has been a godsend. I'm not quite as efficient as you are yet, but I've slowly started working my way up to farming a lot of gold fast. After all, I got a long way to go until I get the 13K gold I need for that epic mammoth!
Keep up the good work, and congratulations on your success. You are a true pillar of the WOW community.
P.S. Can you point me in the right direction for a good guide for warlocks? Your paladin stuff is spot-on, but I could use a bit more... specific advice.
FYI on a better farming spot, specially if ur an engineer. The mechanics around the terrace of makers in Storm peaks drop high value vendor greys and can be engineered for more loot. They also have a nice rate of Relics of Ulduar that will sell well on any server or can be used for ur own rep if u plan on raiding with ur char. In the area there is a rare Mech spawn that shares the spawn rate with the time-lost proto drake so kill him and engineer him to hide he was there and get patting the for rare mount spawn. Not great for greens but i made near 200g just from the vendor trash in around an hour and a half using an ele shammy. You mite wanna try it timed in this area with a better class for aoe grinding and see just how much G is made there compared to the spots in ur latest vids. Hope this helps someone :)
hey hobbs, im just playing again my main is a hunter 55 an i have a rogue 45 i just want to star fresh new, but im really in a dilema between a pally cuze a frind of mine have one lvl 80 and it seems really cool but also i kind like rogue.
iknow u are a pally that is why im asking should i lvl a pally? inst boring leveling one? an what spec should i be?
thx!!!
omg ima huge wowhobbs fan. anyways do u think i could do the same method w/ a dk?
thnx
Hey Hobbs. i love your moves and this one was great i have framd in Icecrown like 2 Houers and i have make about 1200g :)
and a BoE Epic droped [Avool's Sword of Jin]. So thx 4 the move and i cant w8 untill your next gold farming move:)
// Oomomg server Exicutus
Post a Comment