Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Anzu and Misc Moments



This is my attempt on bringing out more videos. I will try to be a little less of a perfectionist and just bring stuff out quicker. The reason I want to do this , is there are always things over the last 2 years on which I've wanted to share with my viewers, but forgetting by the time I came out to making the video. Well now that I've put out that commitment... see you guys in 2 days. I also am realizing that since this is a series, & don't have to cramp everything into 1 video. I will still however have the traditional refined themed videos out from time to time.

Now the loot we want from Anzu the Raven God is the Reins of the Raven Lord which is yet another mount for one of our collections. I think I called Anzu the Talon Lord by accident because the last item I saw recently drop from him was the Talon of Anzu.

XT-002 Deconstructor dropped Shoulderplates of the Deconstructor which I am now wearing!

6 comments:

Velithios said...

Hey Hobbs, I'm a new lvl 80 to wow and was wondering if there is any advice that i could get from you. I am a lvl 80 paladin Kil'jaeden server...name is Velithios, and also i was wondering about your guild recruitment. Also loved the new video...keep making more HOBBS!

Narauk (Azjol-Nerub) said...

Hey Hobbs, nice video once again. Its nice to know that your videos will be coming out a lot sooner then usual. It also awesome to see Whitesword in the videos and i subscribe to him also lol.

That shield you have is a nice one, too bad for me its collecting dust in my bank since the Wall of Terror is still best in slot. I had a chance for those shoulders also but i passed on them everytime because i would have to sacrifice dodge and block and also the set bonus on the T7.5 for them. I haven't been playing for the past month so ive been missing out on a lot of loot :[

Narauk (Azjol-Nerub) said...

Also forgot to say that if you want to find out which item would be best in slot for you i would suggest downloading Rawr.

http://www.codeplex.com/Rawr

this will help you find out what gear would be better then your current gear.

StrutAmari said...

hey hobbs im a long time subscriber on youtube you might remember me from about 3 years ago :P <--- Strut i moved to stormrage a long time ago and went horde (sorry man lol) anyways i'm just saying that your offtank spec is really intresting and just wanted to say you might want to test out my spec (or a little different (also my glyphs may help you for mass pulling/raiding/OT/and for running people through instances.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Stormrage&cn=Strut

Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbs great video. I was wondering when you used to do SM a lot did you sell the greens and blues you looted or DE them and sell the mats you got? Please e-mail me at punkkidjs@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

when are you going to make another deadmine video

Like my videos? To click here.

Thank you for watching!

Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.

New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.

World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.

Which Invention is Cooler?