Well the video I put out 2 days ago I briefly showed the downing of XT-002 Deconstructor, but I then realized that shorter videos are not good if too much information is quickly skipped by. So this one I go more in depth on the boss fight. If I do put shorter videos out, I will try to stick to a single theme so I don't quickly pass by any valuable information.
To see my talent tree that I mention in this video, the link is at the bottom of this page in the last paragraph. Also any addons that I mention, the links are in my FAQ which is also located at the bottom of this page.
Correction:The Achievement shown when 1st downing XT was Heroic: Nerf Gravity Bombs, and not Heroic: Nerf Engineering.
Items dropped this boss were: Signet of the Earthshaker, Mantle of Wavering Calm, Boots of Hasty Revival, Clockwork Legplates, Thunderfall Totem, and the Sandals of Rash Temperament.
We always sell the Runed Orbs right now, as it helps grow our free repairs.
I am presently wearing the Shoulderplates of the Deconstructor, as shown in the video. Tullius our mage won Quartz Crystal Wand, which the graphics of this wand rock.
In the final scene we 8 manned Sartharion in The Obsidian Sanctum, for the achievement Less Is More. Sartharion dropped Gloves of the Lost Conqueror, Signet of the Accord, and Satchel of Spoils.
Till next time guys.

12 comments:
Agghhh first comment.
hey hobbs, i was wondering if you got that new spec from me when i posted it in a comment on one of your previous vids.
Also the loot council is a nice way to manage loot but my guild likes to use the Karma system. It basicly just adds karma points to the people who are in the raid. You can also add karma points for downing bosses, coming prepared, going by the hour, etc. It can be downloaded at wow.curse.com.
Then an item comes up that someone wants to roll main spec for, their karma points will be added to their roll and i think it will minus 50% of their karma if they win the roll...
http://www.wowwiki.com/Ni_Karma
http://www.knights-who-say-ni.com/NKS/tutorial.html
- this will explain more about it
Just wanted to say thank you for your videos Hobbs you're awesome! :)
Hi I just wanted to say thank you for your videos and you're awesome Hobbs! :)
Hey Hobbs, looks like you hit the enrage timer on XT there. Still got 'er done though, that's what counts. I know my guild has been working on DPS mostly, as we have decent tanks and healers. Good DPS makes a huge difference, especially in Ulduar.
hey hobbs a was wondering if you could do /played and show us how much time u have spent making this awsome char
Think about using WoWHead?
Hey Hobbs,
I have been watching some recent videos and realized that there are red dots showing the mobs on your minimap. Is this an addon or a feature in the game user interface?
Anyway your videos are great! Keep up the excellent work. Hobbs FTW!
Howdy Hobbs.
I've seen your looting addon that changes the loot interface at some vids that you made.
Could you please add the name of the addon into one of your vids? I'd be awesome if you did.
Thanks,
Aquilaranged (Nagrand-EU)
I was in a pug and somehow the enrage didn't go....we all still died except for one person who killed him...xD
hi hobbs im a lvl 72 frost spec dk and is low on gold and i was wondering what is ur best advise to make myself alot of gold
Hey Hobbs, I like you videos they are quite handy for Tactics etc. I have 1 comment on your XT002 tactics though -
When fighting XT my guild tanks her off to one side between 2 of the piles (the ones that spawn adds) rather than tank in the middle of the room as you did in your 20 man kill. When she is tanked against the wall between those 2 piles the piles become inactive. So when you have a heart phase only the 2 piles on the other side of the room will spawn adds. This will give you far more time to deal with the adds and maximises the damage time on the heart.
Post a Comment