Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for watching!
Check out Hobbs from Stormreaver on the US server in the Armory here. Please use this blog to help - along with the comments to help. I try to answer everything in my vids, so chances are the answer is just a few views away.
New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.
World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.
New! now you can refer to my FAQ page, which is a growing list, if you don't see your question there now, keep checking back.
World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.

52 comments:
hey hobbs do you have a death knight account and also what server do you play on I am lvl 17 and I wanted to tram up with you I am a huge fan!
lol....good video. To bad the horde did not like you, but alliance will always be the better side. Love your videos and keep it up! Baschvaan, lvl 74 hunter, Shu'halo realm
also I am a boy I am using my mom's computer (mine is broken):(. anyway my user is stevenrules I play on the server Nargasaway or something I ussualy do deadmines or I am in stormwind just hanging out also funny vid loved it
Hey Hobbs great video I'm in your guild Deathdwarf lvl 66 DK if you ever want to try the horde ill be happy to a come with you, great video! Try to shoot more just pure fun/funny videos we need something to lighten the day not those serious videos! Definetly made me laugh great video.
-Deathdwarf lvl 66 DK (guildy)
P.S. The horde are just mean! It's not your fault!
Yo hobbs i see for your raid party frames you have just pulled them out of the raid and i rember back at level 60 how many frames i had out. A nicer addon i like to use is called 'Grid' you can put it to what ever size you like and it tells you how low people's health is and if there dead or not. I got my addon off Curse Gaming web site, Best of wish's. Level 78 hunter, Jaenenar Realm
hey Hobbs nice vid. I got a lvl 41 pally and all I'm doing now is just tanking ZF. I don't know what to do. I have a bunch of quests that I haven't finished and I have a crapload of gold. Can you give me some pointers? I'm Raicia on gnomeregan
Hey Hobbs, nice video. Interesting and original idea for a video. I liked the "suspense," if you will, in this video. I truly did not know what to expect. I wonder if you get the same reaction in other horde cities--you could try Silvermoon, I like the look of that one a lot, and there's usually no one there.
Hey Hobbs, I would just like to apologize for my previous comment. I see now I used "video" three times in three sentences. In the future, I shall certainly L2pronoun.
*facepalm*
Hey, this is saber from storm reaver to really spell my name you need to change the a by doing alt 147 and that should add me if you are on stormreaver and are horde. Anyway Hobbs you should go horde. We dont like allies becuase they mainlyey dont like us we try to get along but they atak usaly unlike you. you can also talk to horde by usaing a space in every letter you type. for example" h e l l o". we would understand that. The horde could use a strong player like you. and id be more than happy to help you out with quests or just quest with you. The info on gold and powerleveling people is good keep at it.=)
Hey Hobbs I was just wondering your computer game play is so soomth when you play I know theres already a question like this. But how much money did you invest to make your computer this way?
ah what! we hordies arent always blood thirsty killers we'd be happy for you to join the horde and make ma powerlevelling characater for us horde!!
Belfknight
Level 75
Blood Elf
Deathknight
Bloodhoof(EU)
Haha awsome video hobbs. You actully stayed alive a long time on the last try didnt know we horde could be that frinedly ^^ think i gonna try it my self and see if the allys on my server are kind. and thanks aigen for all videos that coing out so often :D
Hey Hobbs, Nice Vid, Really liking the frequent clips :) Keep bringing them out :D:D Alliancee for liife !
They didn't like you because you had OUR MOUNT!!
"He's tryin to be friendly with us? Okay... wait!! Is that a Skeletal Warhorse?! HERACY!!"
Should have rolled on your Mammoth. Just because it's big doesn't mean we'll kill you.
-Barz the Mage
Hey Hobbs,
You probably dont know this but u can acyually talk to the horde so they can hear you. All you have to do is type /e and it will turn to Hobbs....after that you type Hobbs- says hey guys what is up....and they will actually understand you i have done it before. Your friend Bansh on SKullcrusher, level 80 rogue
if u are doin horde stuff make a guy on draka medium populated and good server time if u are email me at jamesapps12@hotmail.com also im canadian canada is the best
Hey Hobbs I love the video it's so much fun XD To bad some people just had to show off like that :P
Hobbs...you made my day...I laughed forever on this vid. Felt like the discovery channel, "Living with Apes"...and I'm horde!!! "Trying to integrate myself with the horde, and see how they live, their AH".....LOL!
I would have welcomed you!!! That's awesome stuff man! (*non-sarcasim*) I love your comedic commentary as well..."here's one to welcome me now, and "ohhh" he just blew me off the building...
Truly a classic, thx Hobbs.
hi hobbs... i like your videos but what does you film it whit???
Webcam?,Fraps? I hope you can answer
From Zerpix,Blood Elf,Paladin,lvl 60
(i got woltk xD)
Hey Hobbs. I have been watching your videos since you started, and I was a huge fan even before the whole WoW community knew you. I have always enjoyed watching your videos, and it has always helped me with my prot paladin. However, I have a question to ask you. One of my friends has recently established a gold guide, and it is great. However, after two weeks of the guide being public, he has only collected 10 members due to lack of advertisement. Nobody knows about it, so he can't manage to make it a success. He has created a banner for advertisement prior to this comment, and if you would be nice enough to advertise his gold guide on your blog, we would be more than grateful. After previewing your site, we have found that there is still space for one more banner on the right side. His site is also advertised through click bank and that it is 50% commission. If you would ever be generous enough to advertise this for him, please contact me via email @ Brumfieldconor@yahoo.com or via aim Brumsta1313. You do not know how thankful we would be if such a popular and skilled player like yourself allowed us to advertise on your blog. Please consider this, Hobbs!
Thanks a lot,
Brumster
I tried this, it worked until I accidently killed a hunter after a duel. I'd appreciate som gold and leveling tips. Thank you. Phlaar lv 80 Death Knight, Arathor realm
Hey Hobbs, just gotta say, if you were horde and went into an ally city...you'd probably live for about 10 seconds at most. I know I've tried and all I accomplished was about 20 ally chasing me through Stormwind
-Arthaas, 80 BE Pally (Darkspear)
Love your vids btw:)
Hey Hobbs I have been watching your videos ever since your first SM video. This is the first comment I have ever left to anybody in the world. If your looking to creat and lvl a new character go on the Darrowmere real and search up whitesummer I'm a lvl 72 DK.
Hiya Hobbs! Liked "Hangin with the Horde". You'd probably have more luck if one of your guildies has a second account with Horde alts. So you can have them relay a message that you're not there to do anything. You'll still likely have a few like that rogue and mage that just don't care why you're there but you'd probably have more luck.
Later , Eloon, Dalvynger Realm
here's a tip,TURN OFF PVP MODE.
Lol , you go into pvp when you enter a city of the other faction.
But Hobbs a message from an european server here, Saurfang. Love your video's, we also use them to make some tactics , sometimes we add , sometimes we take some off , but you keep it so cool that everybody watching the video's you make can understand and follow them. That's why i use them a lot. You also have a separate space in our guildposts :-)
Please keep on going , we love you and your group.
Love
Lyenn
Hey Hobbs!
I've heard on the last couple of videos that you may be bringing out some PvP vids. I just wanted to show you this: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=16473754575&sid=1
It's a forum thread on PvP as prot spec and how viable it can be for damage and utility!
Look forward to your next vid.
Accusation, Frostmourne
Okay, I love this video. You had me laughing the whole time. I'm sure you know this but I'm gonna say it anyway. Sneaking into a horde city like you did to "check out" locale culture and what not...is a REEEAAAALLLLYYYYY bad idea on Any server. I'm surprised they didn't camp you. On my Server at least, horde don't care if you hostile or friendly. They see that red name and they attack. I did mess with a bunch of low level horde when doing Rage fire one time. I had six minutes to wait on my hearthstone and nothing better to do. This was back when DK's had ghoul form so when a player killed me I just walked into the instance and back out at full health. It was fun for about two minutes just dancing and flirting with low level hordies.
Hah, Nice Video Hobbs (: , Still I want u to reroll Horde Iwould say it fit your character more.
Loktar OGGAR! ;O
Hey Hobbs GREAT Video Im Kang from the server Akama. I usually look for gold beacuse im lvl 70 Hunt who doesnt have epic ground skill long time fan and can't buy guides my dad won't let me but great video
Too bad for the horde anyway you should try a dk. Kang lvl 70 hunter from Akama oops I cant buy guides but I dont have epic ground skills. Great video as always
Hey hobbs, im a huge fan of you i subscribed on youtube and all, thanks to you i started playing back wow, it took me 3 weeks to level up level 80 and have a decent epic with a small amount of good blues. I play on a french server ''chants eternel''
Astillia is my pally if theres anyway you can come pass maybe it would really be epic ! (maybe if you have a time wright me an e-mail =) )
Hey Hobbs! I think that this is one of your best videos so far. Mostly because i am horde myself (80 druid). And if you dont want to switch to horde, then why not try another class atleast? Mages and druids are fun. Best of luck. btw big fan.
Hey hobbs!.. great vid as usual, keep it up.)
it was a very cool idea of triing to hang on with the horde... i loved this movie and i'm waiting for next one...
if u want we could create and play together with mages... lol tell me what is the server... and go! we'll play together... LOL
hey hobbs ive watched all of ur videos. i just wanted to ask you what u thought of the horde. i play a lvl 71 death knight named rexxai on the underbog realm.
Just wanna say you sound kinda bored in this video, I have enjoyed your videos for a long time and hope you will continue making them, I made a paladin because of you :-)
Also, I tried to do some fishing in IF and SW, but kept getting ganked all the time, did'nt matter what I did, they camped my corpse for hours, even logged out for 2 hours, came back and was still camped, I used to leave allies alone when they was fishing in org but never again.
In conclusion Alliance bad, Horde good, paladin rocks, but only as Blood Elf :-P
great video. i think the take away from this video and from some of the horde comments here is that there are 10-16 year old players on both sides that play because this is the only place they feel they have control. they act like jerks a lot of the time and a$$hats some of the time. when people behave that way i just assume that it is a kid that just got beat up or just found out he was adopted or his parents are getting a divorce. i cut them some slack and just move away from them because being an idiot online is much safer than doing something really stupid in RL. being able to hurt someone or perceive they are hurting someone - even if that person is wearing a santa suit and not fighting back - makes them feel good because they think they are making you feel bad.
one day they will grow up and figure things out. if a game can be their pressure valve, i am all for it.
hobbs i found out about u by a guy who was on my horde realm onyxia, we where doing rfc and he says he was u so i lopoked you up and i couldent stop watching your vids! keep it up!, if u ever wanna try the horde again try it on onyxia ill get u a guild inv and some help if you like it, the only reason youu where being ganked in orgimmar is because most horde are dickheads, (im one of the few that arent) anyway keep up the good videos
oh yeah lol ^^^^ my username is sakoazen , and if u respond to this at jameslaughter@hotmail.com then ill get u some stuff before you start your character so you can start off really good, i also love power leveling even since im a level 44 shadow preist i still run people alot
hey hobbs, im a pally on azuremyst. Alot of people say Im a pretty good tank because I started as a ret, then went to prot at lvl 56 or somethin. I now play like a ret so alot of death knights that are around my level have fallen before me so to speak. I was just wondering if you could give me some advice on enchanting, cuz all the other places ive been to have sucked. you can check my sucky blog at wowraidazane.blogspot.com love your vids keep making them and try to show how lower lvls make gold and how to make gold while leveling it would help alot.
hey hobbs huge fan made me create a pally too. i have been not making anofe money for epic flying only at 1000g any tips please.
leechestre@gmail.com
sent tips to this email plz need so much help
Hobbs, as a horde myself who likes to befriend with alliance to the degree that we can, I have to applaud you on that venture into Orgrimmar. While you're not the first to try it, you made the most exciting and humorous trip and you definitely lasted the longest. The fact that you survived a good thirty seconds without being attacked actually means they like you, as difficult to believe as that seems. The last attempt I saw an alliance make was over in all of five seconds. Great job man.
wats up hobbs,nice video.i am only lv 18 hunter,horde, but i go to Ogrimar ALOT but one of the comments said that alliance is aggresive to the horde.it is true!!! when they were there they would not let me do my dungon quest!!! it is just wrong
That was hilarious! You're so diplomatic, Hobbs.
Heyyyy hobbs, sup buddy?
err i didn't get to watch the whole video cause my internet here is really slow, but were you thinking or rerolling a horde? if you are lemme know! i've been wanting to, but i don't have a lvling partner and i don't wanna just lvl alone :P
SgtUseless71@hotmail.com
hopefully you get this ^^
Kang 70 lvl hunter from akama ,again, Hobbs can you send gold tips to liammaclarenb@gmail.com I really need epic ground skills Too bad for Horde
Hey Hobbs..
I have saw some of your videos and I must say... You're a god of a paladin.! =D.. You play very well. ;)
The only problem is that you're in other server (i think) and that you're alliance and I'm Horde. ^^
Well.. about the attempt to integrate de Orcish society.. well... the thing is that some players that you saw there have tried to do the same that you did with the other faction (not in their city though xD) and they got owned
..and some saw that like a treath to Orgrimmar.
I must assure you... It's not a Horde problem. ^^ As you could see.. a lot of players of the Horde did let you integrate after they have assured that you're no treath.. and if I did the same thing that you did.. but in Stormwind.. I would be like a mouse in a room full of cats. xDD
(believe me.. i did it once... even 2 lvl 5 allies attacked me alone with my 60 lvl (vanilla wow time) BE paladin.)
I think you would find a great experience to try the Horde. :)
Keep the good work. ;)
Nice video hobbs and I would say going on the horde would be a better choice. Allys are ez to kill for us most of the horde i know take down level 70 allys when there are camping us and we would be around 50-60. But think abuot it. Your friend KANTAS!!!!!
Talk about a huge repair bill Hobbs! Anyway, I have a lvl 8 or 9 pally on your realm named Xiay and I just wanted to know if you could help me level? Thanks.
Post a Comment